"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I feel small..

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
well about one of my other posts.... When i was dating some girl, this guy tried to fight me over her. Not in order to protect her, just to fight me because he was butthurt or something. I didnt fight him, i walked away. Awhile later she broke up with me for him. Was this a weak thing of me to do..... should i of fought him?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Swede54
well about one of my other posts.... When i was dating some girl, this guy tried to fight me over her. Not in order to protect her, just to fight me because he was butthurt or something. I didnt fight him, i walked away. Awhile later she broke up with me for him. Was this a weak thing of me to do..... should i of fought him?
I'm starting to think that you are a troll. sorry if i'm wrong. but common! are you serious? think through this logically.

do you think that you are a coward?
 

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: I feel small..

Originally posted by 00Kevin
I'm starting to think that you are a troll. sorry if i'm wrong. but common! are you serious? think through this logically.

do you think that you are a coward?
nah im not a troll man, and i dont think im a coward. But people around me say **** like she went with him because he was fighting for her and more of a man.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Re: Re: Re: I feel small..

Originally posted by Swede54
nah im not a troll man, and i dont think im a coward. But people around me say **** like she went with him because he was fighting for her and more of a man.
If I was in your shoes then I would accept what those people are saying. They are correct. Women like power and he showed you up. Showed her how week you are.

Don't sulk over this. Learn from it.

Tell me something do you think you can take this guy?

Your honour and your reputation has been damaged in this. And that is why the girl has left you.

Honestly, I would start something with him and kick his ass in. If you do this now when you are young you won't ever let people talk advantage of you when you are older. You can't kick the crap out of someone and get away with it when you are older. I used to fight a lot when I was in high school. I don't regret any of it either. In fact, I only regret the fights I didn't start.

If you are not a fighter, then at the very least just learn to stand up for yourself. That s the lesson that you must learn. If you don't stand up for yourself you won't get any respect. Don't let people talk about you like that either. Put them in their place.
 

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: Re: I feel small..

Originally posted by 00Kevin
If I was in your shoes then I would accept what those people are saying. They are correct. Women like power and he showed you up. Showed her how week you are.

Don't sulk over this. Learn from it.

Tell me something do you think you can take this guy?

Your honour and your reputation has been damaged in this. And that is why the girl has left you.

Honestly, I would start something with him and kick his ass in. If you do this now when you are young you won't ever let people talk advantage of you when you are older. You can't kick the crap out of someone and get away with it when you are older. I used to fight a lot when I was in high school. I don't regret any of it either. In fact, I only regret the fights I didn't start.

If you are not a fighter, then at the very least just learn to stand up for yourself. That s the lesson that you must learn. If you don't stand up for yourself you won't get any respect. Don't let people talk about you like that either. Put them in their place.

i do want to fight him. He doesnt know how to fight, and hes the same size as me. However i have been foxing for 5months.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
I'm not a fighter either, I like to work things out and find peaceful solutions. But regardless, I will stand my ground nomatter what. There are some bad people in the world and I will protect myself by any means necessary.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
smack him in the back of the head.....
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Go Mike Tyson on his butt and bite his friggin ear!

Seriously man...you ain't suppose to let some guy own you like that.
 

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
the funniest part about most people is that they think they are tough ****, but when you push back, they collapse so easily. I am not saying this guy will back down, but if this guy is just trying to start ****, self defense is a *****;) .

I doubt you will get the girl, and this choice you made had any affect on her. however girls do get interested when they hear about fights you get in, but it depends on the girl and the situation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top