Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like the luckiest man alive right now. Should I be worried?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the sunshine. The storm is always right around the corner.
LOL!!, I'm laughing because unfortunately, more times than not, this is the truth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You've known her all of 3 weeks...you know practically nothing about her and have only seen the side she wants to show you right now.

You've got a long long way to go before you could be justified in saying something like this. After a year? Yeah, OK...after 3 weeks? C'mon man...get real.

This is how guys screw themselves over with women...this type of mindset will lead you to justify every behavior she does no matter now sh!tty into trying to fit it into your idealized notion of who she is which then prevents you from actually seeing who she is.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's a projection of how unhappy about their current lives and their securities.

See someone happy? Gotta shoot them down to make myself feel better.
Dude-- you posted a thread on a forum asking "my relationship is amazing, should I be worried?" You got real answers from more experienced men telling you to manage your expectations when a woman is lovebombing you, and now you're getting butthurt? So either you're gloating into an echo chamber looking for validation because you are insecure, or you're wasting everyone's time.

My advice is this: you will be able to maintain a good relationship and a woman's interest by not reacting to her fluctuating emotions. You do that by knowing it's coming, and being prepared for it, so it doesn't blindside you, sending you back here starting a thread "she's pulling away, what should I do?"

If you don't want advice, fine. Great going buddy! Happy for ya! Best of luck for you two! Let us know when the wedding is!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she was born a woman? :eek: El Presidente do Brasil seems to think there is a tranny problem there.
yeah just gonna tell you this site is a far left dumb bass, the criminal who was a president here(all of then are criminals, but we caught one at least) is not a political prisoner, if this country really did fight against corruption, him and more then half the congress, plus senate would already be in jail rotting there.
also that "censorship" on a really annoying piece of propaganda, no one really cared much for it, and before you say anything yes he is also a ****ing sell out coward who bend the knee for fear of losing the presidency

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've honestly has the best 3 weeks with the Brazilian woman I have been dating.

Last Thursday she invited me round to hers and she made me dinner. The next day she made me breakfast. Today she sent me a video of her singing one of all time favourite songs.

We have a date set up for this coming Saturday.

Things have been so damn smooth.

I guess I'm worried it's going too smooth, should I be?
You are getting too excited about this one girl. Get a hold of yourself.

I'm not saying don't enjoy it. Just don't get all Disney ga-ga over this one girl. If you want my honest opinion, sounds like love-bombing so thread carefully. But enjoy your turn while it last.

Lastly, if this is the girl that you end up committing to (if that is your choice and desire) don't allow her to get comfortable, and don't lose your individuality for her.

Modern Man Advice

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazilian women are affectionate and sex positive (there is less sloot shaming).

It’s in Brazilian culture to be passionate lovers with PDA being appropriate.

OP,
You asked if you should be worried?

Yes you should be worried for not understanding that you can not possibly fully know someone after only 3 weeks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that pessimistic, no ****ing wonder.
Those PESKY PESSIMIST, wish it upon themselves! They will also wish it upon you if you give them your business! They see the world the way they see it, so it's best to let them be themselves.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last Thursday she invited me round to hers and she made me dinner. The next day she made me breakfast. Today she sent me a video of her singing one of all time favourite songs.

She’s trying to prove she’s gf material and likely wants to snag you

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

You're pedestalizing and have a severe case of oneitis. You need to pull back a bit here or you will crash and burn. It is great it is going well, but whenever you base so much of how you feel off of a woman, it typically never lends itself to a positive result in the end.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't wanna be the party crusher but this sounds like typical love-bombing found in the most psycho narcissits women out there.

One of my most devastating experiences with women (which, ironically, forced me to learn more about women and myself to make me a different person today than I used to be in the past) was with a similar one like you described: Everything was all sunshine, paradise, and smoothly so I let all my guard down, until all hell broke loose.

Enjoy what you're having when it lasts, but I would still sleep with one eye opened if I were you.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She should be the luckiest person in the world not you.

Hunterofemotion

Reaction score

We suffer for not getting what we want and we also suffer because when we do get it we know it won't be forever.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep you head on your shoulders and take notice if something doesn't look right or add up with her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you become the cuck that sits when he pees, you will get robbed. Keep flirting with other girls. Chat up everywhere. You aren't married. Act accordingly. She can be higher in the pecking order. You want options.