Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like the luckiest man alive right now. Should I be worried?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've honestly has the best 3 weeks with the Brazilian woman I have been dating.

Last Thursday she invited me round to hers and she made me dinner. The next day she made me breakfast. Today she sent me a video of her singing one of all time favourite songs.

We have a date set up for this coming Saturday.

Things have been so damn smooth.

I guess I'm worried it's going too smooth, should I be?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Winners never worry during the game, they concentrate on giving their best effort.
A current worry is only a fear of the unknown future…
I guess I've never been used to a woman so forward. Thanks

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that pessimistic, no ****ing wonder.
You're in the honeymoon glow, and her interest level in you is now very high. All relationships begin this way. Her lovebombing is not a reflection of your relationship -- it's a reflection of her current emotional state. Which will change.

Women's emotions will ebb and flow, ebb and flow, completely on their own, for reasons that may or may not have anything to do with you, or anything logical.

It's good to be optimistic. It's better to manage your expectations for what is an inevitability. Manage your expectations properly, and her innately erratic emotions will not shake you.

Once she knows she can shake you, and that you will conform to her emotional frame to keep the relationship, smooth sailing is over. And that's not pessimism. That's a fact, Jack.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a refreshing thread. "An old one"> The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. Don't be a Simp, enjoy
The ride's and don't buy her flowers. :up:

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. There's no sense worrying / stressing over things you can't control and living your life with this mindset. Enjoy it while it lasts and always stay in the moment incase things change. And if they change, don't think back to how great things were as if that's how she view things. This is how a lot of people get stuck in dwelling on the good times and obsessively trying to get things back to how they were like their life depends on it. For whatever reason, the other person's feelings changed. (Not that it hurts to try, but not going insane if it doesn't happen).

Don't forget that people put on their best act in the beginning and it's easy to get swept up in the fantasy. Some people do it on purpose to hook others (love bombing).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't be worried. Enjoy the moment!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically in these situations what's happening is she has an idea of something about you that isn't necessarily true or maybe you undervalue yourself, but if you don't regularly see women qualifying for you, the best thing to do is just keep doing whatever you are doing until she attempts to interface with whatever quality she thinks you have but don't.

She will tell some guy qualifying himself for her and he'll attempt to neg you by questioning whatever quality she thinks you have.

Ill never forget when I moved in with my ex-gf, she says to me "OK, you need to start getting your 6 pack" and I laughed in her face and said "If I had a 6 pack the **** would I be doing with you? I'm here already, what's for supper?" and she just continued qualifying for me

Your there already, even if she attempts to qualify you, change nothing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last Thursday she invited me round to hers and she made me dinner. The next day she made me breakfast. Today she sent me a video of her singing one of all time favourite songs.

Are you sure she was born a woman? :eek: El Presidente do Brasil seems to think there is a tranny problem there.
"If you want to come to have sex with a woman, go ahead," Bolsonaro said during a breakfast with Brazilian reporters. "But we cannot let this place be known as a paradise for gay tourism. We have families," said the head of state in reference to his eliminating the bank's ad, according to The Guardian.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No.Enjoy what you have while you have it.Just understand that it can end at any time for a multitude of reasons.It may happen,it may not,but you’ll be in a better place if you’re aware of the possibility and it eventually comes to pass.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Enjoy what you have while you have it.Just understand that it can end at any time for a multitude of reasons.It may happen,it may not,but you’ll be in a better place if you’re aware of the possibility and it eventually comes to pass.
The only way this is going to end is if I massively **** up.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do doomer pessimistic posters think they are so smart
I believe it's a projection of how unhappy about their current lives and their securities.

See someone happy? Gotta shoot them down to make myself feel better.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score