Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like I overreacted thinking back - need help

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you treated the whole thing exactly like a woman would , and you played it like that because you thought you will get the upper hand

when you play petty games like this , the vast majority of the times you do it out of desperation

if you would have been dismissive , you would have done something to show it way earlier and not let the sh1t hit the fence

man , you always have situations like this . You really never learn anything from what is happening tk you ?
Utterly crap what your saying. This woman is abused by her ex for years, hè was a addict and hit her regulary after her provoking him probably for being weak. She been single and in a depression for a time after that relationship. She is used to disrespect guys that dont do what she wants or commit to her. I just happen to react strong and hard on her which makes her even more furious and mad.

She needs way more attention security and work that I wont to invest in a broken woman. Thats why we dont match.

Thats it. Im just trying to learn to spot good and bad women Quicker.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Utterly crap what your saying. This woman is abused by her ex for years, hè was a addict and hit her regulary after her provoking him probably for being weak. She been single and in a depression for a time after that relationship. She is used to disrespect guys that dont do what she wants or commit to her. I just happen to react strong and hard on her which makes her even more furious and mad.
why do you even spend time with women like this ?

this kind of women are maximum fwb , basically women that you only see to f8ck . You do not spend more time than this with them

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

She needs way more attention security and work that I wont to invest in a broken woman. Thats why we dont match.

Thats it. Im just trying to learn to spot good and bad women Quicker.

And that's your idea of a good woman? C'mon man...you can't be serious.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 @Bigpapa

She is not a good woman, she is broken. I wanted to string her along for casual cex only but I can't do that when she yells. She can fvck around, do what she wants, slvt around whatever if were just fvckbuddies. But disrespecting me by yelling or correcting me in front of people like im a dog. No, next.

Cased closed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 @Bigpapa

She is not a good woman, she is broken. I wanted to string her along for casual cex only but I can't do that when she yells. She can fvck around, do what she wants, slvt around whatever if were just fvckbuddies. But disrespecting me by yelling or correcting me in front of people like im a dog. No, next.

Cased closed.
you do not go out with fwb . If you played things how they should have been played , you would not have ended in the situation in the first place

you say that she is a fwb but yet you treated her like she is your gf ( or close to that )

you never learn from your mistakes , and you are defensive when people pinpoint exactly what you did wrong because you think that are this alpha guy … next time go on Reddit and leave us alone with your mental masturbation

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do not go out with fwb . If you played things how they should have been played , you would not have ended in the situation in the first place

you say that she is a fwb but yet you treated her like she is your gf ( or close to that )

you never learn from your mistakes
I did not go out with her to a club. She randomly came in. I didnt even open her text “where are u”? She developed feelings. She cant fwb me. I stringed her along. But she saw true it and started to test. It was either commit to me or leave me alone. She even said that loud and clear.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino, I'm not gonna tell you how to run your life but I will give you some advice that stems from my own experiences: sometimes it is better to just let things be. I'm not saying that circumstances (even bad ones) can't be overcome but a lot of times it is better to start a new then try fixing things with someone else. The former is much easier and takes far less effort and frustration. Then consider it is a clean slate; there are no preconceived notions. Do you really want to treat a relationship as a ticking timebomb wondering when she will go off again?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , you just mentioned that she was correcting you in front of people and stuff like that

Are you sure you are Normal yourself ?

because nothing makes sense anymore…
@Bigpapa

Bro wtf you saying lolzzz. I answer because I’m so committed to the forum.

Everything was all good that evening.
A guy passes us that both girls hate, he kissed and played her friend. And my girl had a tinder match with him but he nexted her and told her she’s a catfish, whatever.

I happen to know the dude from the gym I actually like him.

The friend of my girl asks me what is his name so I say I don’t know. So they tell me he’s a liar and people hate him. I say ok.

Then her friend says how do u know him?

I say I don’t want to answer it’s none of ur business in a polite way.

Then my girl corrects me, bad mouths me, raises her voice that I have to answer. And demands me and helps her friend.

I tell her in a hardish way, don’t tell me what to do. I don’t answer questions I don’t want to anwer.

Then I tell her to follow me outside and I mainsplain her very kind don’t ever yell to me again.

Two days later I tell her she also danced with a guy in front of me that evening, wasn’t a good idea. Yelling not acceptable.

Here where everything goes downhill afterwards…

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino, I'm not gonna tell you how to run your life but I will give you some advice that stems from my own experiences: sometimes it is better to just let things be. I'm not saying that circumstances (even bad ones) can't be overcome but a lot of times it is better to start a new then try fixing things with someone else. The former is much easier and takes far less effort and frustration. Then consider it is a clean slate; there are no preconceived notions. Do you really want to treat a relationship as a ticking timebomb wondering when she will go off again?
[/QUOTE

Bro it’s over, she kicked me out of her house after demanding and accusing me of ****. I removed her form socials and deleted number. She’s hot but complete insane. Next. I’m done. I’m just trying to learn and improve.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

you never learn from your mistakes , and you are defensive when people pinpoint exactly what you did wrong because you think that are this alpha guy … next time go on Reddit and leave us alone with your mental masturbation
Yeah...I mean he talks one way but acts completely different and literally says one thing in one post and completely the opposite in another post.

I mean his original post says he doesn't want to "lose a good girl" and then he responds tonoke of posts later saying she is basically trash.

Well what is it? It can't be both.

Clearly OP is spending a lot of time thinking about this woman over the last few weeks as he has created long threads at least twice.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens when you do not draw lines , women will test you and test you till you crack down

a woman will always brake you if you give her enough rope

no matter how much a top dog you are , you can not compete not even with an average woman in terms on how fast she can next you

the key to keep a woman around , while she also behaves is to give her a purpose while also being a bit in touch with your emotions , but also correcting bad behavior when it happens ( and it is not through ignoring it or saying that it you are unphased)
not true about nexting, its significantly harder for a girl to replace me than for me to replace her. took me two weeks to get a girl hotter and younger than my ex, my ex is still subposting about me on instagram 3 months later.
ofc this only applies if the girl views you as an alpha rather than beta

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not true about nexting, its significantly harder for a girl to replace me than for me to replace her. took me two weeks to get a girl hotter and younger than my ex, my ex is still subposting about me on instagram 3 months later.
ofc this only applies if the girl views you as an alpha rather than beta
if indeed this is true , then you are one of the few that manages this

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if indeed this is true , then you are one of the few that manages this
alpha male means a woman acts feminine and complaint when interacting with u because she subconsciously fears you can do better and she cant.
all my interactions with women i date are based on this dynamic

but then again, i dont double text, i make girls wait a few weeks before going on a date, i only deal with high interest girls, put my purpose first and i lead with confidence.

Last edited: