i feel like i have no friends.. read

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
at school i have plenty of friends and talk to them, and on the weekends ill do stuff with this ONE group of people and that is only occasionally... i dont really have anyone to call to do something , (no girls either).. what can i do

Underoath

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are lonely no? Now, you know what to do. Go talk to some people and be really tight with them. In fact, why don't you try talkikng to some NEW people? That might be a breath of fresh air.

Keep yourself busy. As you get to know more people and make them your friends, schedule stuff everyday to make yourself busy. Get a girlfriend.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
i dont really have anyone to call to do something , (no girls either).. what can i do
Get peoples #s

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a club either in or out of the school. GREAT way to meet new people with similar interests.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a sport. Preferrably a very competitive and team-oriented one. Football or Rugby are good. That way, you really get tight with your teammates, since all of you are fighting against a common enemy, so to speak.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be a *****. You act like this problem is beyond your control. Go meet people, get numbers, make friends. Don't you have just a pile of girls phone numbers? If not, start collecting them. Damnit.

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
<This topic has been moved to the Elementary School Forums>

Hahaha, I couldn't help myself.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
APPROACH!!

. Just go up to ppl in your college and get their numbers and make new friends by meeting ppl, talking to them, and getting involved with them etc... After u get their number call them up and make arrangements for the week-end etc. Just approach ppl and be friendly... making friends really isn’t hard man, now go make urself some new friends;)

Laterz...

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
at school i have plenty of friends and talk to them, and on the weekends ill do stuff with this ONE group of people and that is only occasionally... i dont really have anyone to call to do something , (no girls either).. what can i do
"Hey. lets go do <some sh1t added here> this weekend."

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously there is a sale. I know a good target rhymes with your train except it starts with a b.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man. I feel for you. But the thing is i am kinda like that i fit into no one group. I just kinda wander around socialize with a lot of different people. The fact of the matter is sometimes it feels lonely. But thi s is one of the most important and unique traits a person can have...fierce individualism. Later in life people will flock to u. ANd u r a natural born leader. Accept yourself and others will follow suit and u will become that leader