Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel hopeless

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel hopeless, i know i have interest in women but i'm gradually losing interest in women, lost my confidence in meeting or attracting women and feel like i'm not turned on by women like i used too, i'm feeling very awkward in my own skin now.

I feel like i am gay man, i'm losing myself.

Please help me what i should do, i've ordered David DeAngelo's doubleyourdating advanced program 2 nights ago, and i've ordered kevin bates anywomenanywhere 2 weeks agos (but i dont like what he teaches).

What should i do to get my motivation back with women??? I'm feeling heaps lazy and blaming it on work...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem here is that you're fixated on "success with women".

STOP!

Find success within yourself first. What does that mean?

Get good at something. Get a good job. Get money. Get an education. Get yourself on the ground firmly. The women will follow.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a loser, go out there and keep trying. There are plenty of tips here to up your game, and you can't put any of them to use unless you TRY constantly.

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could someone provide me a bit more constructive feedback.

Also i love David DeAngelo's stuff but i have been out of field for a while now, and i ordered his system does anyone ever tried his program? What's your feedback on his program?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and work out and play lots of sports. You sound like you are losing your competitive manly spirit, thereby your drive to find women is going down. Not everything is about getting a woman or always being interested in them.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what I'm reading in all of these responses is basically a message of becoming a well rounded guy. Work out. Pay attention to grooming. Read. Try to mold the kind of life for yourself that you would find fufilling and exciting. Women will pick up on this and want to get some of what you have..........

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You're getting burnt out because you don't like having to go out of your way to try and meet women, and get rejected, or have to put with all the BS to keep a woman if you get one. Women get burnt out because they get "played". Athletes get burnt out because they lose their edge. Struggling musicians and actors get burnt out because they are ont successful.
Couldn't have said it better. At the start of the year I was full of fire, macking on the ladies everyday and everywhere. Now I'm burnt out, bored with women, I'm looking for some excitement an adventure. Hopefully I'lll get my swagger back. I hope to build a war chest of interest/hobbies that will keep my attention.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Actually did an approach today, it had been about 3 weeks since my last one. I was rejected, but it felt good to actually be back in the game. My swagger is slowly limping back in. Man just play the game rejection or not.