Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Feel Contempt For Fat People

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fat is a sign of inability to control one's instincts and the easy surrender with which one allows one's instincts and/or urges to control them.

But it's the EASIEST one to spot.

Other indications:

Credit card debt

Inability to study

Inability to exercise

Inability to cold approach

Inability to live within your means

Inability to save money

Inability to remain faithful

Inability to ignore social anxiety

Inability to think logically.

Inability to think independently

Inability to go against social norms

Inability to contradict authority figures

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US was a society of abundance in the 50's as well, yet very few fat people.
High fructose corn syrup was then introduced as an alternative to fat because they though fat was giving ppl heart attacks. That did not work. But Now we subsidize farms with cash to grown the corn to make the syrup, so it's here to stay.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave has become a place of complaining. When it first started, it was a genuine place where we can discuss ideas not tear others down. Wish it can go back to that but with our new generation, I don’t think that is possible.
Rsdnation and the misc was the same. Misc OGs like zyzz, chestbrah, yaboydave, etc. Rsdnation OGs like distantlight, ambiguity, jmluv, and others. Both changed and went incel or FAers. The misc still has its moments and transformation threads. After yaboydave went to jail, zyzz died, and the next generation of soy boys came in, things got real gay. Rsdnation went down after the julien fiasco. It was stupid but rsd eas foolish in showing stupid **** when they have a group of social retards and incels as their audience.

Subtle things such as attraction, desire, and disinterest are obvious if you got game. You cannot advocate that stuff julien did or some of what he suggested without disclaimer or disclosure. RSD is the market leader for a reason. I don't like where its headed but it leaves room for the next generation of pua companies to gazelle forward. BUT I GOTTA RESPECT THE OGS. Mystery, Rsd Tyler, Julien, David Deangelo, and others. The same way we recognise the genius of Rollo even if his call outs are annoying or despite the fact that he knows SMV but married epiphany phase.

The fellas pushed the manosphere forward. The same thing can be said of Peterson (regardless of his faults or contradictions). I am better now because of these men. Not worse. I have gratitude for that.

In either event, a man must educate himself from a variety of sources but, he must walk his hero's journey and be a free thinker having done so. In doing so, he us responsible for the choices he makes and the ones he fails to make.

This sentiment is not something western women are able to comprehend nor do.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a good 30 pounds overweight and I know exactly why. I know how to eat healthy. I just lost touch with gym, started enjoying myself a lot. Meals, beer, food is the starting place for all my social life. Added to that, I have a really good appetite.

Very few people don’t understand food. I knew what I was doing, fat kind of creeps up on you and now it’s really hard removing that pleasure from your life and having to feel weak Losing it. Regardless of what people say, if you’re overweight it does take a good few months of feeling **** to lose it. Losing weight sucks over long periods

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao if your a cool dude, anything works. To be honest I give advice on things that I would've liked to know.

Models and hot chicks are the EASIEST chicks to get because if you are the "real deal" you can cut through the bull**** that most guys fear and see her for what she is. If you think you have to run this "suave" game to get her I can already tell you are a loser who doesn't do ****.
I would love to see pics of models and hot chicks you got thst are EASIEST TO GET.

Been doing pickup for a decade. I am pulling definitely not models.

Its not real life. Women are more not less entitled in 2019. RooshV is calling the following **** out 2 decades + of pickup. He's not advocating how easy models are to pull.

Dude you are talking some fraudin **** right now but your more than welcome to post pics of models posted.

I won't hold my breathe lulz

Edit: i wish so sauve adopted the misc neg system or something like.

You would be negged into oblivion and trolled off the site for said phaggotry.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
It makes dating far more difficult since only 1/3 of adults are of normal weight. And not all of them are good looking. This means maybe 1/6 adults are attractive.

It's great if you're attractive, but the other 84% are scrambling around chasing after scraps or pining for the hottie they can never have.

Obviously this creates huge problems within any society. Nobody wants to marry or even date a fat fvck.

I am a good 30 pounds overweight and I know exactly why. I know how to eat healthy. I just lost touch with gym, started enjoying myself a lot. Meals, beer, food is the starting place for all my social life. Added to that, I have a really good appetite.

Very few people don’t understand food. I knew what I was doing, fat kind of creeps up on you and now it’s really hard removing that pleasure from your life and having to feel weak Losing it. Regardless of what people say, if you’re overweight it does take a good few months of feeling **** to lose it. Losing weight sucks over long periods
It's really simple. Fast food made people fat.

R

Ranger

You can exercise until you're blue in the face, but if you're diet isn't right, you're going to be fat. And in today's society, with healthy food becoming more expensive, processed foods, growth hormones, and the way they put corn syrup into everything, there's a reason so many people struggle with weight.

I'm not going to despise anybody who is overweight. We all have our problems.
This

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
As I stated before, healthier food isn't more expensive, it's less expensive. A fast food meal sets you back $7 to $15. Going to farmer's market and buying organic meats, free range eggs at the grocery store costs a lot less per meal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He admitted he doesn't. He's pointing out that you don't either.
A decade +/- of pickup. One of my mates pulls models. He is a model. Pulls pageant winners, models, local actresses etc. The best playboy I've seen is pulling several deviations above his SMV.

The guy in question is a retarded who in my estimate hasnt ever seen a vagina before. He's like every other cuck with a theory but can't approach.

He's on my ignore list for phaggotry.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Currently I’m fat, although I’ve been ripped before.

Just got a bit sloppy and working on it.

Regardless of others views, I have more time for chubby folks than obsessive gym goers, people who run marathons and do iron man and stuff like that. Usually boring men without much else in their kit bag. Not always, but often.

There’s something I dislike more in people who are “I’m the winner” types who are self obsessed.

So yes, being fat shows weakness in character but being overly concerned with your appearance to me is like some dumb ass bimbo in male form.

A healthy balance between the two is desirable
How about fat but holds a good job but ultra critical and negative concerning others?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about fat but holds a good job but ultra critical and negative concerning others?
I don’t think I’m overly critical in general!

Honest opinion mate, I’m just saying that lacking self insight goes both ways - lacking the power to control your diet and exercise, and being vain.

Excessively driven and competitive people I don’t like in the slightest. Experience tells me they are to be avoided. You could say the same for the slovenly, but they are generally not driven by self promotion and aggrandisement. They are often neurotic. While these people are flawed, they tend to be less of a risk than people on the other end of the spectrum. People who want to win that hard, be the best etc I find difficult to trust and borish.

Most people fit somewhere in the middle. If you’re a gym nut or iron manner and I insulted you, I apologise. You can’t generalise for everyone.

I have a list of red flags experience has taught me to watch out for narcissism or a tendency to be self centred and therefore untrustworthy:

- extremely polished social media
- extremely dedicated to appearance
- extremely preoccupied with fitness and health
- personalised number plates on their car
- loud and public charity work
- extremely charming

I’ve had to deal with some pretty cunning and devious people in my life and I am becoming an expert in seeing them coming.

This doesn’t mean you can’t be any of these and still be a decent guy. It just means I expend a bit of caution.

As I say, no offence meant, I should have explained that in context

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes dating far more difficult since only 1/3 of adults are of normal weight. And not all of them are good looking. This means maybe 1/6 adults are attractive.

It's great if you're attractive, but the other 84% are scrambling around chasing after scraps or pining for the hottie they can never have.

Obviously this creates huge problems within any society. Nobody wants to marry or even date a fat fvck.

It's really simple. Fast food made people fat.
Damn right. I actually went to a produce market this weekend and I’ve eaten nothing but vegetables and lean meats for the past few days. I also pushed it at the gym

I was struggling a bit with libido recently but me and wife hit it 3 times yesterday. That hasn’t happened for me in like 10 years.

No refined carbs, little sugar, just veggies, grass fed meat and a little olive oil.

I’d say it’s not that much cheaper than fast food. I spent £22 on veg and meat I’ve nearly eaten which is only slightly less than I’d spend on junk. Nonetheless, at least I’m paying to improve my life and not poison myself