"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I f'd up...how can I win back her trust....is it over?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Ok, I'm going to take your advice and drive up to see her. It's going to take me about 2.5hrs. The thing is..I don't even know what her plans are for today. I know that she has a dance class all day until about 4:30pm. I thought I would call her home and tell her mom what I was up to and find out if she would even be available. The problem is that I can't seem to reach her mother. SHe must be out Christmas shopping. What do I do now? I want to be there for between 6&7, but I have no idea if she'll even be around or if she has other plans. I really want it to be a surprise, but I'd feel akward if she had other things going. What should I do? Call for the road and just pretend that I'm at home and then just drop in on her? Let me know.

M.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
...

I'm on my way out.. but i'll try get as much sais as i can...

1) phone her friends and find out

2) go there anyways, rock yup at her house, and find out where she is, and go find her if she is not home.

3) try phoning her more and see if she answers... if she does, then maybe suggesting that she " needs to get ready to go out somewhere special" would be ok.

4) the most u have to loose out of all this is 2.5 hours of ur life, so go for it.

laterz... ;)

good luck...
 
Top