"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I failed to protect my heart yet again. Any tips?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I encountered a situation where I was spinning 4 plates.

Two of them crashed.

One of them asked to marry me, I ran to the hills.

Last of them was behaving really well - HB7 for months.

+++
1. Sex on the first date
2. Accepted most date schedules
3. Sub in bed, Great assets
4. Tall
5. Read good books
6. Followed my lead


----
1. She hinted she was possibly molested during her childhood.
2. Said she's depressed
3. Possibly promiscuous past
4. Slowly started to reschedule dates
5. Started giving weird excuses


Now I assumed she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore, but she didn't mind coming at a moment's call late night to give me head.

Yet she's still finicky about confirming plans during the day this week and has been saying stuff like depression or her work and stuff since.

Dread - Another guy, Low Interest keeps haunting me

I think with all these potential red flags, I shouldn't pursue this more or invest.

I told her I'll contact her after 2 weeks with plans to never do so. Deleted her off social media and messages.

NC - Day 1

Any advice? I can feel the beginning of oneitis creeping on me - working out regularly and eating well.

Thanks folks.
You still have 2 other plates that require your attention. The two crashed ones do not.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
----
1. She hinted she was possibly molested during her childhood.
2. Said she's depressed
3. Possibly promiscuous past
4. Slowly started to reschedule dates
5. Started giving weird excuses
This right here is the cluster b recipe.
Poor quality finally rearing its ugly head. As i said in previous message. Focus on the other plates
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You still have 2 other plates that require your attention. The two crashed ones do not.
This is where I goofed up, instead of replacing my crashed plates, and keeping distance from this woman, I put all my eggs in one basket.

This has happened only a couple of times in my lifetime, and has taught me to be stronger, patient and calmer
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
This right here is the cluster b recipe.
Poor quality finally rearing its ugly head. As i said in previous message. Focus on the other plates
I don't have any plates at the moment who I'm consistently sleeping with, this is the cause of the mild oneitis and a classic case of "putting my eggs in a single basket"
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Truth in this - I think it is a scaling effect. You should start unavailable, and if you're interested in them (which you seem to be) very very VERY slowly and gradually raise that, but never surpass how much she is pursuing or available to you, if that makes sense.
There has to be balance!

Too available = Tour Over

Hardly ever available = Tour Over
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I don’t think you have lack of game. You just have lack. You have no ecosystem that constantly produces more women. And now you are expecting too much from a plate with emotional issues. This is just your neediness talking. Go find more women and you’ll hit yourself in the head for ever taking this one too seriously.
Thanks mate.
These are just the right words to keep me going!
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
T

Time to move on then and meet some new plates
You know it, continuing to have healthy interactions with people everywhere instead of going in a shell is what I'm doing, and has worked for me the past.

Hanging out with friends, doing new activities is a sure fire way to meet people and eventually plates.
 
Top