"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I easily get attached

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
Ive been hanging out w/ this girl that has a BF. I know, I know just leave them alone but it was worth a shot. So I took her to my apt. today and we start making out in my bed and then I finger her while she plays w/ me. I ask if she wants to go any farther and she says it wouldnt be a good idea. So I play it off but wonder WTF. Hell she went this far and she doesnt want to go farther. She told me earlier today that she didnt know what to do about the situation, me and her BF.

My problem is that I get attached too easily. I know it wont work b/c shes going to school 3 hours away and I wont ever see her. Do any of you other guys have problems getting attached with girls that you start to hang out with? The reason may be that I just got out of a LTR. Im used to having a companion I guess.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
It's easy to get attached and easy to get bored. Remember that. Do you want to be attached with a girl who so easily cheated on her boyfriend and now wants to cover it up?

No. His loss, your gain, but never ask her out. Can't trust her. She didn't even resist you.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
What some people say in such situations is to "fuk ten *****es", meaning if you have "options" as David D puts it, you are less likely to have the one-itis.

So just get out there and get more women if that's what it takes to have a realistic view of the world.
 

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
Originally posted by Gold Heart
It's easy to get attached and easy to get bored. Remember that. Do you want to be attached with a girl who so easily cheated on her boyfriend and now wants to cover it up?

No. His loss, your gain, but never ask her out. Can't trust her. She didn't even resist you.
she told me that she has kissed a couple of guys while she was dating her BF and she told him that she had done so. She also told me that she told him about me. She did say that I was different than the other guys though???

Pee Gee

i think youre right..I need to NEXT this girl (or at least keep her on the back burner) and go find some more.

thanks guys
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by ddubdubw
she told me that she has kissed a couple of guys while she was dating her BF and she told him that she had done so. She also told me that she told him about me. She did say that I was different than the other guys though???

Pee Gee

i think youre right..I need to NEXT this girl (or at least keep her on the back burner) and go find some more.

thanks guys

LOL...What a crock of shyt!!! She's NEVER told her bf about any guy she's hooked up with while with him. Why would she? He'd dump her @ss in a minute! This girl is BAD NEWS if your getting attached. If its just a play friend then keep hooking up with her and don't take her out or anything like that.

BTW she's already lying to you, she's a w-hore messing around with plenty of guys behind her bf's back. And you SHOULDN'T have asked her if she wanted to go further!! You should have kept at it, got her horny and fuvked her silly @ss.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
LOL...What a crock of shyt!!! She's NEVER told her bf about any guy she's hooked up with while with him. Why would she? He'd dump her @ss in a minute! This girl is BAD NEWS if your getting attached. If its just a play friend then keep hooking up with her and don't take her out or anything like that.

BTW she's already lying to you, she's a w-hore messing around with plenty of guys behind her bf's back. And you SHOULDN'T have asked her if she wanted to go further!! You should have kept at it, got her horny and fuvked her silly @ss.



PIMP
now that I think about it , you may be right. I wouldnt tolerate her shyt either if I were him. This is her last week here then she goes to her grandparents and then school. Should I take her out one last time, confront her about it, , or both respectively??
 

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by ddubdubw
one last time, confront her about it, , or both respectively??
No. Let it go.

And never ASK girls permission for anything. If they don't like it they will tell you.
 

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
No. Let it go.

And never ASK girls permission for anything. If they don't like it they will tell you.
ahhh...another lesson learned. Thats what its all about, right?
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
That's bad!

Getting easily attached is not a very good thing to do, especially to W-hores!

These types are always messing around with a bunch of guys, all you'll have is a headache/heartache.

They're superficial, and they can hardly maintain a relatinonship. They're never satisfied and thus are always looking for new guys to bang.

If you want, just mess with her but don't go further! It's a forbidden zone. You cannot trust her!

Don't confront her, it's useless, just ignore her and move on!

As player supreme said once, we have to identify with which type we are interacting. If she's a good girl = LTR, if she's a hor = just sex or nothing else, and so on!

Once you can recognize the types, it gets easier not to get hurt!
 
Last edited:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by ddubdubw
Ive been hanging out w/ this girl that has a BF. I know, I know just leave them alone but it was worth a shot. So I took her to my apt. today and we start making out in my bed and then I finger her while she plays w/ me. I ask if she wants to go any farther and she says it wouldnt be a good idea. So I play it off but wonder WTF. Hell she went this far and she doesnt want to go farther. She told me earlier today that she didnt know what to do about the situation, me and her BF.

My problem is that I get attached too easily. I know it wont work b/c shes going to school 3 hours away and I wont ever see her. Do any of you other guys have problems getting attached with girls that you start to hang out with? The reason may be that I just got out of a LTR. Im used to having a companion I guess.
I came out of an LTR last year and the first 5 women I got involved with all had boyfriends. In fact, your situation is exactly what happened to me with the second girl. This is the way young girls operate these days - accept it and move on to the next girl that has a boyfriend, because you are going to encounter this alot. I too was getting too attached too soon because I was used to having a woman around. You will get over it, trust me. You will harden to it - now get out there and fool around with as many women as possible - boyfriend or no boyfriend.

Just don't take the ones with boyfriends seriously. It's not you, it's them. Young girls go through that faze of not knowing if the guy they are with is the right one, and you have to face up to the reality that this sh*t goes on with young females more often then not - because they are all f*cked in the head at that age.

I was worried about getting too attached but I seem to have gotten over this little problem when I realised that 95% of girls between 17 and 25 are hors and should never be taken seriously.

I'm just thankful that at 33 I can still attract 23 year olds. Have fun when the opportunity presents itself, and chalk each one up to a learning experience. ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
When you stop hitting your head against the barn door, the pain goes away. Incase your kinda slow fella, if you keep doing with women what you been doing, you are going to get the same results.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY

When you show tons of love and attention to women...this is going to be hard for you to accept but :


THEY FAWKING LOSE INTEREST IN YOU

OK...DO YOU NEED ME TO REPEAT THIS?

THEY FAWKING LOSE INTEREST IN YOU

I do hope you got it now.

What is important in the equation is HER interest level in you. Your focusing on the wrong shyt playboy. YOU should be focusing on HER, and how much she likes YOU.

Then see how much you stay enthralled with her.

Now when you become a symp, your giving her no FAWKING CHALLENGE You dig!

Don't give away the whole farm. Make her do some work to earn your affection. That way she will actually believe that she cares for you.
 
Top