Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dumped her as she was taking me for an absolute ride.....read this!

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I dumped my girlfriend of two years. Last night was the defining moment where I regained my dignity and my manhood and guys I feel so much better for it!

My girlfriend had turned into a self absorbed, thoughless and selfish person whom I just didn't feel attracted to anymore,even though she is what society would class a stunning looking young woman. She is the type of girl who gets attention from men anywhere she goes, eg paying cheaper fares on the bus and train because the male drivers think she is stunning.

Over the past few months she had become more and more absorbed with herself, and was just generally not a very nice person to be around. She is obsessed with moving to Australia and is planning to go next year, but I felt like I was being taken for an absolute ride by this girl.

She always told me that nobody had ever dumped her because she did the dumping and that she was too good looking to get dumped blah blah.

We had booked a holiday to Mallorca next month but you wouldn't believe what she done, she went and invited one of her male work collegues along with us without even consulting me first about it. I only found out when she text me to more or less tell me that this guy was coming along and that I had to more or less like it or lump it.

I burst out laughing in disbelief at this!

Anyway last night I called her up and dumped her and told her she was a sad pathetic selfish silly little girl whom I felt really sorry for and told her that I didn't really want to see her again for a long long time.

she was in tears

so the moral of the story is that retaining your dignity, self respect and your sense of being a man is more important than trying to hold onto a girl just because she is good looking.

I've never felt so happy as I did this morning when I woke up in a long time!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats !

why send your trash to my country ?

just because my country was original a convict settlement doesn't mean we still accept them

we have standards now damnit !

why doesn't anyone believe us ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. I cant stand h0's like that. Again good job.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway last night I called her up and dumped her and told her she was a sad pathetic selfish silly little girl whom I felt really sorry for and told her that I didn't really want to see her again for a long long time.

she was in tears
Okay, I gotta ask you.... Did the fortune teller see that one coming? ;)

Glad to hear you're not gonna put up with her gypsy bull5hit anymore.

LIT, blame the fortune teller, not him.

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

You know what's going to happen next? She'll be coming after ya like a pit bull. Most girls, esp the beauties, can't handle rejection because they have never or never got used to being dump.

Now you can't take her back on your terms, if you still want her back and she'll be eating from the palm of your hands.

You d Man!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahahahahahahaahah

-SLB

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who you taking on your trip?

I am sure there is a HB that was off limits that you have had your eyes on...come on man spill it.

congrats!!

:rockon: