Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I drink so much water that I have to pee every hour...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I am ALWAYS thirsty. ALWAYS. My mouth seems to dry up after 5 minutes without a drink. Could this be because I am missing something in my diet? Anyone else have this problem?

Also, my lips have been insanely dried and chapped since about the same time this started, although I'm not sure whether or not this has any connection to the dry mouth.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
man the same thing happens to me. i drink about a gallon and a half a day, and it's NEVER enough. i just figured that's how it goes, and i always have chap stick with me. dunno if it's normal or not though

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally know what you mean, my teachers are starting to get mad since I have to go to the bathroom every period.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem with the frequent urination except that I'm hardly ever thirsty. On an average day I probably drink less than 60Oz. of water and I still have to hit the head every hour at least. Damned if I know what my problem is.

When you say that you're always thirsty, though, the first thing that came to my mind is diabetes. Thirst is a classic symptom. How long has this been going on? By your post it's tough to tell whether this is a recent development or it's been going on for a while.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink 140 oz per day on average. I have to piss about every 45 minutes, more if i'm taking Ripped Fuel (or Xenadrine, or whatever I happen to be taking). I'm thirsty all the time as well. I took a drink before i started typing this, and I was getting dry mouth half way through.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh it started not too long ago.

I know that when using creatine you need to drink more. Would my creatine usage possibly contribute to my thirstyness and dryness?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Eh it started not too long ago.

I know that when using creatine you need to drink more. Would my creatine usage possibly contribute to my thirstyness and dryness?
Yup. Creatine dehydrates your body and it is necessary to drink more water.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im the same way. next time just piss between class even if you dont have to and you shouldnt have anything to worry about.