Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I don't want sex"

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been gaming a girl for a while now and the topic of sex came up and she says she doesn't want to have sex with me or anybody right now.. I know this probably indicates low interest level. And that she probably just doesn't have sex with me but what is a good come back to say? How do I proceed because I want to bang her so freakin bad

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you will be seeing "Jane" who loves sex while, while she sorts out her low libido.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen I really like you and would like to see you again, I want to be just friends."

Drop the f-bomb and start dating other women. If she comes around, great, if she doesn't great. You have a friend who probably has attractive friends too?

Win. Win. Win.

Strategy mother****er. Strategy.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
"Listen I really like you and would like to see you again, I want to be just friends."

Drop the f-bomb and start dating other women. If she comes around, great, if she doesn't great. You have a friend who probably has attractive friends too?

Win. Win. Win.

Strategy mother****er. Strategy.
nah. he wants to bang her too much. sounds like a case of oneitis in the making. i know a fellow oneitis sufferer when i see one.

but definitely date other women. so far i've got 3 new numbers today and i can't stress how interacting with new women and getting numbers helps cure oneitis.

the ego really is quite fickle.

P.s - i've said this very same thing to a girlfriend i had lost interest in. Meanwhile i was banging one out over Aletta Ocean et al when she wasnt looking.

Last edited:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be one of those broken girls. I knew a girl a while back that said something like that and she was a raging slut. She probably just felt sh!tty about herself at the moment.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there too with a plate.

"I don't want sex"

translation

"I don't want sex...FROM YOU....but a stranger I just met at the bar is fine."

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she religious at all? That might be a factor.
Also some girls just want to wait until they are in a relationship before they have sex, or she is just more reserved about it.
(There are usually other factors at play besides "I'm not interested in you")

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just make it easy for you: anytime a girl says "I don't want to ____ with you or anyone else right now," she just means she doesn't want it with YOU. She adds the "or anyone else" part in because she wants to make it seem like a generalized feeling that is not specifically towards you, but it is. Next time your hear a girl say this, just laugh it off, say "wow, does that line still actually work on people??" and walk away!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
- I been gaming a girl for a while now
- I want to bang her so freakin bad
- she doesn't want to have sex with me
She knows you want to bang her and have no other options and wants to see how emotional and irrational you will act in order to have sex with her. She's also protected herself in case you make a claim about wasting your time and money on her.

If she could feel you were a playboy and sleeping with models, she would probably act differently.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Capt.America said:
I been gaming a girl for a while now and the topic of sex came up and she says she doesn't want to have sex with me or anybody right now.. I know this probably indicates low interest level. And that she probably just doesn't have sex with me but what is a good come back to say? How do I proceed because I want to bang her so freakin bad
She knows you have her on a pedestal.

The translation is that she finds you unattractive, but when she meets a muscular biker/ millionaire at the party, she'll happily want sex from him!

Spin more plates. Also, read what Alle Gory said. Judge's orders.

Case closed. Exit stage left.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just commence and discuss having sex when you are not in a relationship.. She will say no now.. But when you are kissing her and going at it.. her story will change.

Take her to the bar have a bunch of drinks.. ask her if she wants to come back to your place to watch: "how I met your mother," and go in for a kiss when shes on your bed and go from there..

Works for me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's right...she doesn't want to have sex....

WITH YOU

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on POF or OKC and follow naughty ninjas advice...have gotten 20+ numbers in under 3 weeks, all from 7+ chicks...banged 3 on first date, keep getting 3 or 4 numbers a day...so many in fact I am getting emails back from girls I got a number from over a week ago and haven't even had a chance to contact...

Easiest pvssy you will ever get...bang as many of these chicks until this girl isn't even a thought in your mind...you wont have time to even think about her...