Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how are guys easily getting girls

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I weight lift enough to wear I've been called Von Miller or any other athlete if I wear a team shirt or something. Look wise, I'm slight above to above average in looks and I'm around 6ft. What I don't understand is that I only match with fat chubby crazy girls on Tinder and I can't seem to get a plain jane girl. My current girl I'm talking to is really short and has large boobs and a volleyball ass, but this is the only girl I can get. I've only been with her for the past 2 years and it is agitating me because I don't think I can get anything else. I see plenty of fat ass ugly guys with girls miles above them and it doesn't make any sense. How are these guys getting let in the front door with these girls?
Most guys (probably over 90%) aren't getting laid, and if they are it's likely because they're in a monogamous relationship (meaning it doesn't count). After a month of f*cking the same woman every day she's essentially a pocket p*ssy. You can no longer brag to your friends about her, and you're probably getting bored of banging her.

Anyways, I got off track... It's the same with women--I'd say most aren't having much, if any, sex. See, the thing is women get off/sustain themselves on attention and validation. You know how you feel immediately after ejaculating? That is how women feel all the time.

I actually watched a documentary on a gay woman who "went undercover" and "became a man" for a period of time. At the end of the documentary she literally says she'd rather be a woman because it feels like a privilege to be female when compared to being male. My point however, is in what else she said... She said that for a man, sex is a necessity. Men need release (i.e., sex), but women do not.

TL;DR

Sex is a necessity for men, but it is not for women.

ACTUAL ADVICE:

If you want more sex you'll need to lower your standards. Usually only go for 7+'s? Sorry, you'll likely only be able to lay a lot of 4-5's (with a rare 6 in the mix one in a while). Like me and REFUSE to lower your standards to women who barely turn you on? Then get used to being lonely and sex starved. The hotter women get ungodly amounts of attention, won't f*ck you unless you "treat them right" (meaning no easy lays), and are flakey as all hell because of how sought after they are.

The game also gets more difficult with every passing day due to the amount of "competition" there is.

Good luck.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys (probably over 90%) aren't getting laid, and if they are it's likely because they're in a monogamous relationship (meaning it doesn't count). After a month of f*cking the same woman every day she's essentially a pocket p*ssy. You can no longer brag to your friends about her, and you're probably getting bored of banging her.

Anyways, I got off track... It's the same with women--I'd say most aren't having much, if any, sex. See, the thing is women get off/sustain themselves on attention and validation. You know how you feel immediately after ejaculating? That is how women feel all the time.

I actually watched a documentary on a gay woman who "went undercover" and "became a man" for a period of time. At the end of the documentary she literally says she'd rather be a woman because it feels like a privilege to be female when compared to being male. My point however, is in what else she said... She said that for a man, sex is a necessity. Men need release (i.e., sex), but women do not.

TL;DR

Sex is a necessity for men, but it is not for women.

ACTUAL ADVICE:

If you want more sex you'll need to lower your standards. Usually only go for 7+'s? Sorry, you'll likely only be able to lay a lot of 4-5's (with a rare 6 in the mix one in a while). Like me and REFUSE to lower your standards to women who barely turn you on? Then get used to being lonely and sex starved. The hotter women get ungodly amounts of attention, won't f*ck you unless you "treat them right" (meaning no easy lays), and are flakey as all hell because of how sought after they are.

The game also gets more difficult with every passing day due to the amount of "competition" there is.

Good luck.
I agree with all of this.

Men need sex MUCH more than women. Women like sex but only with certain guys. If you are beta she would rather masturbate.

You should lower your standards if you need sex that much. Personally I would not bang a fat chick so I'm fine with having no sex for weeks at a time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men need sex MUCH more than women. Women like sex but only with certain guys. If you are beta she would rather masturbate.

You should lower your standards if you need sex that much. Personally I would not bang a fat chick so I'm fine with having no sex for weeks at a time.
Dude I have no idea how you guys are having this much trouble getting laid. When I was on OLD I was banging 2-3 new chicks a month minimum, and at times had 4 or 5 in rotation. If I went back on OLD right now I would guarantee you I could bang an HB 7 at least by this time next week. Easy. Without a doubt. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these threads are absolutely useless, as no context is provided from which to opine.

It's simple actually:

Attaining girls of lower SMV = easy
Attaining girls of same or higher SMV = not easy

In an online environment, subtract 1+ point(s) from your SMV when you apply the above, as the hotter women receive 10x times more attention than offline, thus feeling they are in greater demand.
Yeah, working out your own 'SMV' can be difficult.

Is there some equation like A + SC + P + J + M = SMV?? :)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easy sometimes, I pulled a chick from a bar had her deep throating and swallowed after 20 minutes of conversation;) New record

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some points....

1. Agree that it's a numbers game
2. If you're not getting rejected a lot, you're probably not putting yourself out there enough
3. Your conversion rate when it comes to turning maybe girls into yes girls, is a good indicator of where your game's at
4. How much you can bench press is not an indicator of where your game's at
5. You seem to have an entitled attitude because you go to the gym...."I look like an adonis, therefore I should be attracting fine bytches"..probably this attitude is emanating from your sub communications and working as a repellent
Well, that's encouraging. But if you are striking out time after time after time, then perhaps you are aiming too high??

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Marmel on this. I got laid off OLD frequently. I m old and no oil painting. So WTF guys.

So if you ve read the Bible and done the work. Your fit well dressed and social. U have a good profile and know how to play the message game. Yes chicks want attention as much as seks but they ll go on dates to get the attention. Surely u salty boys know how to escalate. It's a numbers game so spin the numbers. Ruthlessly drop the attention haws quickly, rinse and repeat.

The big issue with all skirt chasing to me is how to make it time efficient so it doesn't distract from your real goals. What could be more efficient than Tinder swiping while your taking a dump.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ACTUAL ADVICE:

Good luck.
I guess I am the stubborn kind of guy because I refuse to lower my standards. It helps that I am also a 'lover of the chase' type.

So instead of lowering my standards, I lower my libido. What, blasphemy against the birthright of our natural masculine intent I hear you say? Well, like anything in life, moderation is called for; neither have an out of control over-inflated libido nor a weak repressed emasculated one. Have a healthy restrained one, and then interact with woman in a natural, healthy, selective and controlled manner (inner game). Just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score

I'm glad you brought this up... A LOT of women masturbate instead of f*cking. I've come to the realization that just about every girl in my age range has a vibrator. Most of them prefer it--especially because they're super picky.

I f*cked this one girl who brought a suitcase full of sex toys over just to show me her "toys". I f*cked the sh!t out of her until she was shaking afterwards. Guess what? Couldn't get her to hangout again!

These girls are f*cking ridiculous.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you brought this up... A LOT of women masturbate instead of f*cking. I've come to the realization that just about every girl in my age range has a vibrator. Most of them prefer it--especially because they're super picky.

I f*cked this one girl who brought a suitcase full of sex toys over just to show me her "toys". I f*cked the sh!t out of her until she was shaking afterwards. Guess what? Couldn't get her to hangout again!

These girls are f*cking ridiculous.
They'd prefer a real man but many don't wanna give a man the pleasure of busting her but. They figure they can do it themselves.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that 1st, you MUST be not masturbating. Masturbating is so damaging to your "game" or interaction with women. You can Pace, and think better, and lead with your voice, change inflection, pitch, tone, draw, elongation of sounds in your throat, testy throat, Deep voice, hypnotizing speech voice tone, when you cease to masturbate for a week, 2 weeks, or even more, but One week of Not touching yourself (even if you do, Don't ejaculate, pre-*** at the Most!) will get you to where you need to be in the presence of women, Especially if you exercise thorough said week. The problem, exercise makes you somewhat horny, but you Must resist masturbating to completion. You become more Testy. You become more no-nonsense with women. You become, "I don't givafvck what you think, now bend over" with women. You interact better with guys as well. You joke with your boys better, are wittier, say more funny things, when you don't masturbate. You are more loving when you don't masturbate. You can conjure deeper and more emotion when you don't masturbate. If you must ejaculate, do it IN a woman period. You'll notice that if you ONLY come in women, that you lose NONE of the above benefits of abstaining from self-inflicted ejaculation. Self-inflicted ejaculation is so bad, because you are NOT holding on to another woman when you come. You are not Kissing another woman before, while, or after the act of blowing your baby-making material.

IF you were to rely on just ANY "Body," so, you say, well ANY "body" will do, that means I can have sex with a Man, then you will ALSO fvck up your attraction to women (I don't know this from experience, but I just Know it intuitively, that fvcking a dude is probably WAY worse than masturbating...It's probably a Permanent fvckupedness of your attractiveness to women, because FEELING a FEMALE body is the natural way. It's the FOOD or nourishment for us men. Female validation. Female t!tties. Female smell, Female form. Female cheeks. Female neck. Female shoulders. Female ribs. Female as5. Female hands. Female biceps. Female knees. Female hair. Female ears. Female lower back. You need ALL that essence to continue thriving on women). If you cvm in your hand, you've dashed your creativeness in the immediate spontaneous interactions with females. They can Tell. They either love you or they don't (when you leave their presence). Sure some of them will talk bad about you no matter what (when you leave their presence), but the less you masturbate, the more you will say things and in the right way, that they will remember you (good or bad). You will put them under your spell just being you and saying what your male mind instructs you to say on the fly.

However, females (today's females) are VERY dangerous (in America). You must be very aware and acute, and fvck them, but don't give over to them. Let them go back to their regular chump(s) -- this could be even their husbands, I'm sorry to say.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I can get anything else.
Think of getting hot girls like you would learning to play tennis, or the piano.

It takes a lot of PRACTICE.

Imagine that even through photos, girls can SEE every girl YOU'VE been with.

Start boning ugly girls, and work your way up.

No other way.

There is no "inside secret" like "getting ripped" or "what do I wear" to bang hot girls.

The only way is to WORK YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER.

And always be looking for something better, and always next when you find it.

Swing like a monkey!

Just like a boxer can only fight chumps until he gets into the big leagues (or whatever they call it in boxing).

Start banging fatties, then slowly bang better and better girls.

You're trying to play at Wimbleton after just having picked up a racket.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

girls can tell through a picture, how you look at the camera, your level of experience.

(even if that isn't true act like it is)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that 1st, you MUST be not masturbating. Masturbating is so damaging to your "game" or interaction with women. You can Pace, and think better, and lead with your voice, change inflection, pitch, tone, draw, elongation of sounds in your throat, testy throat, Deep voice, hypnotizing speech voice tone, when you cease to masturbate for a week, 2 weeks, or even more, but One week of Not touching yourself (even if you do, Don't ejaculate, pre-*** at the Most!) will get you to where you need to be in the presence of women, Especially if you exercise thorough said week. The problem, exercise makes you somewhat horny, but you Must resist masturbating to completion. You become more Testy. You become more no-nonsense with women. You become, "I don't givafvck what you think, now bend over" with women. You interact better with guys as well. You joke with your boys better, are wittier, say more funny things, when you don't masturbate. You are more loving when you don't masturbate. You can conjure deeper and more emotion when you don't masturbate. If you must ejaculate, do it IN a woman period. You'll notice that if you ONLY come in women, that you lose NONE of the above benefits of abstaining from self-inflicted ejaculation. Self-inflicted
Totally, don't waste your sexual energy.

However, females (today's females) are VERY dangerous (in America). You must be very aware and acute, and fvck them, but don't give over to them. Let them go back to their regular chump(s) -- this could be even their husbands, I'm sorry to say.
But what happened to constraining yourself, and conserving yourself for a real woman? Isn't consorting with a low quality woman, just for the sake of the sex act [and not for greater attraction] just 'mutual masturbation? What you say so astutely contra masturbation in the first part, is all about directing your sexual energy in the appropriate manner.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally, don't waste your sexual energy.

But what happened to constraining yourself, and conserving yourself for a real woman? Isn't consorting with a low quality woman, just for the sake of the sex act [and not for greater attraction] just 'mutual masturbation? What you say so correctly contra masturbation in the first part, is all about directing your sexual energy in the appropriate manner.
No it is not! unless the "low quality" female in question has like Man hands or as5 or body shape as if she was born with a lot of testosterone like a male would be, then by all means abstain from fvcking her as well EVEN IF she is just a fvck buddy. She will sap your source of true feminine injection to your sexual attraction to all females you interact with on a daily basis. A "low quality" female that is feminine is fine to get your nourishment from. She is awesome because she is keeping you "on a roll" to help you keep yourself from Falling into masturbation Even ONCE. If I don't cvm inside a woman Once a week, then I am highly susceptible to using the hand to completion, although I've gone weeks, even months without either, but it's kinda dicey if you can't keep yourself occupied (this is why I love Work, while many dudes I know Don't and will try to get outta work, I ask for more work so that when I go home I'm fvcking tired and don't even THINK about masturbating, it never crosses my mind, and I can focus on contacting girls for the weekend or a random weekday).

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game. From the 50 chicks you approach, only the 5 of them will be interested to do something further with you.
Bingo! It's all a numbers game. OLD I'll send out a question to 20 chicks, 4-5 will reply and maybe 1-2 go further and actually get a date. Women want to create an emotional connection with you on date 1. If you're good at game or just witty banter, you can ask questions about her interests and keep the conversation going and she'll do all the talking and give you more ammo to create more connection.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that 1st, you MUST be not masturbating. Masturbating is so damaging to your "game" or interaction with women. You can Pace, and think better, and lead with your voice, change inflection, pitch, tone, draw, elongation of sounds in your throat, testy throat, Deep voice, hypnotizing speech voice tone, when you cease to masturbate for a week, 2 weeks, or even more, but One week of Not touching yourself (even if you do, Don't ejaculate, pre-*** at the Most!) will get you to where you need to be in the presence of women, Especially if you exercise thorough said week. The problem, exercise makes you somewhat horny, but you Must resist masturbating to completion. You become more Testy. You become more no-nonsense with women. You become, "I don't givafvck what you think, now bend over" with women. You interact better with guys as well. You joke with your boys better, are wittier, say more funny things, when you don't masturbate. You are more loving when you don't masturbate. You can conjure deeper and more emotion when you don't masturbate. If you must ejaculate, do it IN a woman period. You'll notice that if you ONLY come in women, that you lose NONE of the above benefits of abstaining from self-inflicted ejaculation. Self-inflicted ejaculation is so bad, because you are NOT holding on to another woman when you come. You are not Kissing another woman before, while, or after the act of blowing your baby-making material.

IF you were to rely on just ANY "Body," so, you say, well ANY "body" will do, that means I can have sex with a Man, then you will ALSO fvck up your attraction to women (I don't know this from experience, but I just Know it intuitively, that fvcking a dude is probably WAY worse than masturbating...It's probably a Permanent fvckupedness of your attractiveness to women, because FEELING a FEMALE body is the natural way. It's the FOOD or nourishment for us men. Female validation. Female t!tties. Female smell, Female form. Female cheeks. Female neck. Female shoulders. Female ribs. Female as5. Female hands. Female biceps. Female knees. Female hair. Female ears. Female lower back. You need ALL that essence to continue thriving on women). If you cvm in your hand, you've dashed your creativeness in the immediate spontaneous interactions with females. They can Tell. They either love you or they don't (when you leave their presence). Sure some of them will talk bad about you no matter what (when you leave their presence), but the less you masturbate, the more you will say things and in the right way, that they will remember you (good or bad). You will put them under your spell just being you and saying what your male mind instructs you to say on the fly.

I agree with this. But, right now I'm not getting any sexx. So, I'm concerned if I refrain from fapping that when I do end up getting some sexx that I'll blow my load in 2 seconds. I can easily go a week without shooting a load. But, one time I went two weeks and I felt like I was walking around with a bomb that was about to explode. What advice can you give me?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of getting hot girls like you would learning to play tennis, or the piano.

It takes a lot of PRACTICE.

Imagine that even through photos, girls can SEE every girl YOU'VE been with.

Start boning ugly girls, and work your way up.

No other way.

There is no "inside secret" like "getting ripped" or "what do I wear" to bang hot girls.

The only way is to WORK YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER.

And always be looking for something better, and always next when you find it.

Swing like a monkey!

Just like a boxer can only fight chumps until he gets into the big leagues (or whatever they call it in boxing).

Start banging fatties, then slowly bang better and better girls.

You're trying to play at Wimbleton after just having picked up a racket.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

girls can tell through a picture, how you look at the camera, your level of experience.

(even if that isn't true act like it is)
I banged a fatty a couple times, I can't do it again. I was disgusted with myself. I got a nut off and couldn't even come snuggle with her or anything. Have standards, don't bang a fatty

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. But, right now I'm not getting any sexx. So, I'm concerned if I refrain from fapping that when I do end up getting some sexx that I'll blow my load in 2 seconds. I can easily go a week without shooting a load. But, one time I went two weeks and I felt like I was walking around with a bomb that was about to explode. What advice can you give me?
Occupy yourself with work and just make money money money, to where you drop dead when you get home and don't even think about masturbating. Watch your interactions with women get more natural because you're more fluid. Recognize the benefits, which will keep you creating this good habit of refraining from masturbating. Fvck Low if you have to, just take any girl/woman, even fat chicks (which I can't really stand btw, but I've done them else how else would I know how I don't like them? I mean, I've allowed the ridiculously obese ride my c0ck, a friend of a female bar owner I once knew -- they were both lesbians). You have to do Whatever it takes...to break outta masturbating (to completion -- soiling yourself, your hand, your pants, your underwear, a tissue, a sex toy, yes that too is illegal don't do it! The issue being that you must have female bodily contact when you come - your skin must be touching her period).

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys arent easily getting girls. Guys lie and exaggerate.

Both genders lie. Guys overinflate their numbers and women underinflate them.