Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Talk about the experience the two of you are sharing right then and there. If you are in the coffee shop, ask her about what she's drinking. If you are in a club, talk about the DJ or the music. If you are in a bookstore, comment about whatever section you two are in.Originally posted by jack03
thanks. i know these ones but that didnt had any effect. do somebody have other ideas ?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You need to listen to the woman's answers really closely and to into the direction the conversation leads you. All the while you need to remember exactly WHAT you want to achieve from the exchange.Originally posted by jack03
thanks dude !!! but what should i talk then ?????? in the entire conversation ? i have no clue ! really laugh about me but i am really bad in´it !