I don't know how to finish with my girfriend... PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

R

ricci_vargas

Let me first tell you why I think this is a difficult matter.

I've met a girl about tree or four months ago, in the second we met we've attract each other instantly.

We began a very steady relationship. We've introduced each other our families, even we've made a new year trip to know each other better.

Since that trip I've started to have second thoughts about her, and she startwed to fell in love with me.

The worst thing is that instead of calling off or slowing our relation, I've continued as I was feeling the same as her.

Now she's begining to do things or viceversa because she thinks that's what i like. or that's the impretion i've got about her now.

Soo, in general terms, that's my story.

PLEASE !!!!!

Tell me what to do?

Reaction score
Senor Vargas,

Reaction score
Senor Vargas,

Reaction score
Senor Vargas,

Firstly, quit leading her on that you are madly in love with her, and slowly distance yourself from her by calling her less and doing less activities with her. After a few weeks she'll ask you what's wrong...and then just tell her...that you feel you are not compatible together...and you want to be honest with her now so that she is not hurt more by your departure in the future.
She deserves someone who wiill return to her equally the love that she gives to them. You are not this person.

It's only been a few months,,,not a big deal!! She'll get over you!

ElleGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to break up with her. If you're not feeling it, why pretend you do? It'll end up hurting her a lot more than if you just break up with her now. At least you're being honest now and not a sneaky lying b*stard in the future. Being honest now will just save both of you guys' emotions from further hurt.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must agree with Elle... you are in deep as it is. There is no easy way out of this, you just have to tell her that you don't feel that you are going anywhere and it would be better if you two didn't continue. Don't quote me on this, I would suck at it too...

The message is, cut it quick... It gives you time to start looking for someone else, her to look for someone else and you won't start making promises about the future that you know you aren't going to keep.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To borrow a phrase from the simpsons:

3 Words: "I AM GAY" :D

Last edited:

DJSask

Don Juan
Reaction score
"we need to talk"

"I'm feeling like i need space"

that should give her the idea

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Senor Vargas,

Firstly, quit leading her on that you are madly in love with her, and slowly distance yourself from her by calling her less and doing less activities with her. After a few weeks she'll ask you what's wrong...and then just tell her...that you feel you are not compatible together...and you want to be honest with her now so that she is not hurt more by your departure in the future.
She deserves someone who wiill return to her equally the love that she gives to them. You are not this person.

It's only been a few months,,,not a big deal!! She'll get over you!
Follow that suggestion if you want her to like you more.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Its not you, its me" (yeah right)

"Lets just be friends" (ouch)

"I just need some space" (oooooh noooo)

take your pick. Each hurt just as much as the last... or you can mix and match :)

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more a girl likes you, and the more you start not liking her, the more she's going to like you.
Funny how that happens. Now if we could only do that with woman that we like,( allot) so they will like us back.

You ever here that song by the J Guyls band ( Love Stinks) ?