“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I don't know how to finish with my girfriend... PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

R

ricci_vargas

Guest
Let me first tell you why I think this is a difficult matter.

I've met a girl about tree or four months ago, in the second we met we've attract each other instantly.

We began a very steady relationship. We've introduced each other our families, even we've made a new year trip to know each other better.

Since that trip I've started to have second thoughts about her, and she startwed to fell in love with me.

The worst thing is that instead of calling off or slowing our relation, I've continued as I was feeling the same as her.

Now she's begining to do things or viceversa because she thinks that's what i like. or that's the impretion i've got about her now.

Soo, in general terms, that's my story.

PLEASE !!!!!

Tell me what to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Senor Vargas,
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Senor Vargas,
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Senor Vargas,

Firstly, quit leading her on that you are madly in love with her, and slowly distance yourself from her by calling her less and doing less activities with her. After a few weeks she'll ask you what's wrong...and then just tell her...that you feel you are not compatible together...and you want to be honest with her now so that she is not hurt more by your departure in the future.
She deserves someone who wiill return to her equally the love that she gives to them. You are not this person.

It's only been a few months,,,not a big deal!! She'll get over you!
 

ElleGirl

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
You need to break up with her. If you're not feeling it, why pretend you do? It'll end up hurting her a lot more than if you just break up with her now. At least you're being honest now and not a sneaky lying b*stard in the future. Being honest now will just save both of you guys' emotions from further hurt.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Must agree with Elle... you are in deep as it is. There is no easy way out of this, you just have to tell her that you don't feel that you are going anywhere and it would be better if you two didn't continue. Don't quote me on this, I would suck at it too...

The message is, cut it quick... It gives you time to start looking for someone else, her to look for someone else and you won't start making promises about the future that you know you aren't going to keep.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
To borrow a phrase from the simpsons:

3 Words: "I AM GAY" :D
 
Last edited:

DJSask

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
"we need to talk"

"I'm feeling like i need space"

that should give her the idea
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Senor Vargas,

Firstly, quit leading her on that you are madly in love with her, and slowly distance yourself from her by calling her less and doing less activities with her. After a few weeks she'll ask you what's wrong...and then just tell her...that you feel you are not compatible together...and you want to be honest with her now so that she is not hurt more by your departure in the future.
She deserves someone who wiill return to her equally the love that she gives to them. You are not this person.

It's only been a few months,,,not a big deal!! She'll get over you!
Follow that suggestion if you want her to like you more.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
"Its not you, its me" (yeah right)

"Lets just be friends" (ouch)

"I just need some space" (oooooh noooo)

take your pick. Each hurt just as much as the last... or you can mix and match :)
 

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
1
Location
NewEngland
The more a girl likes you, and the more you start not liking her, the more she's going to like you.
Funny how that happens. Now if we could only do that with woman that we like,( allot) so they will like us back.

You ever here that song by the J Guyls band ( Love Stinks) ?
 
Top