PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
Iqqi - where are you?
Why have you forsaken me?
Why have you forsaken me?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
an astute observation - manoman - an astute observation!Originally posted by ManOMan
I have read iqqi's posts and other women here.
They come here because they have been hurt too many times and want to finally learn about the male psyche in order to have a "fair advantage" when dealing with future guys.
So they read all these tips, posts, etc, then think, "These are some great tips! Now that I know what guys are up to, I can reverse the game, play harder, play stronger, beat them at their own game!"
Little do they know that the guys that are playing "games" or the TRUE DJ's, typically DONT CARE if they never see the girl again (because they have more lined up)
Furthermore, Some guys are not even conscientious that they are playing games. They are aloof, challenging, popular etc
So to play a game with someone else who isnt even playing, is like playing poker by yourself
ever hear 2 negotiators (i.e. lawyers, insurance claim adjusters) duke it out? They are both so intent on winning, the other party usually just gets so tired and bored with the routine, that he just gives in, to end the bargaining.
Thats how it is with the DJ vs DJ-ette, nobody wins, you just want to get it over with and end it
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
And you then turn round and ask for a date?! Because you are lonely?!?Originally posted by AMF
PuertoRicanLover, please listen.
We are all sick of your self-righteous, puritanical piety.
You cannot resist hi-jacking every single thread for your worthless personal crusade against "moral decay".
You are so hell bent on drawing this crude distinction between your own delusional fantasy of "real" women and "hos", that your posts are an utter waste of everybody's time. I - like most people here - have developed an automatic reflex for ignoring your ignorant diatribe.
You're posts tend to be misogynistic, not too mention prejudiced against America and American women, and your biggotry - your dependency on gross generalisations - is shameful.
Youre discriminations are the product of defective thinking,an ageing, flawed mind forever stained with primitive group mentality, and with outmoded beliefs in the fallacy of absolute morality.
"is a joke", was meant to follow.Originally posted by CLOONEY
I am sure this thread.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.