Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't have a date tonight, does a girl on sosuave want to have a cyber-date with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Come on iqqi, shorty brown, silver spring, mystery woman, sexy malibu, irresistible, eileen, gav, yup, california love, who else of the female persuasion am I missing.....oh yeah, and crotch sniffer.

We can chat , exchange photos and lie, i mean, get to know each other at a personal level.

I figure this would be a fairly cheap date ...also we can keep each other company and put aside our differences for one night at least - I won't call you any derogatory names and I'll treat you like a lady and respect you in the morning!

Any takers?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
sure but i only got 10 minutes before i punch out. make it quick. ;)
what can we do in ten minutes that will pique my interest in you?

Reaction score
our first date and you are already bailing on me?

Are you seeing another man?

Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
actually, scratch that. i can't make it.

:D
Just tell me where to scratch baby

Reaction score
Cant make my date or your other date?
Clarify. Torn between 2 men? I think I will be a better match for you - I like short petite white women - slimmies --- yummy!

Reaction score
iqqi told me to make it quick and then i was going to give her a quickie but now I think I just got stood up for the first time in my life - damn! Cyber-dating sucks!!!!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned :)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: yikes.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Feel like exploring your wild side?
What are you impliyng, inferring, whats the right word......suggesting?

Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
wh y would u date attention *****s for.
I'm lonely :( and I want attention too!

Reaction score
man -- its been 4 hours and iqqi didn't come back yet!

Do you think she is avoiding me to raise my interest level? I knew she would you use DJ tactics to get back at one of us, but i never thought it would be me that would be at the end of her ruse - she has been absorbing all the dj advice and her game is getting stronger everyday!

I've been bamboozled by a female DJ -- any advice guys on how I should handle this?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing that a chick on here thinks she can win with a "playa" by dishing out the same game.

He acts aloof - She acts even more aloof

He plays hard to get - She plays even harder to get, and HE plays EVEN harder to get

He does Push/Pull/plays the challenge - she does the same thing

its like 2 skilled people trying to play tic tac toe, when its always a Cats Eye/even game

nobody wins, yet they are still playing

Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
I find it amusing that a chick on here thinks she can win with a "playa" by dishing out the same game.

He acts aloof - She acts even more aloof

He plays hard to get - She plays even harder to get, and HE plays EVEN harder to get

He does Push/Pull/plays the challenge - she does the same thing

its like 2 skilled people trying to play tic tac toe, when its always a Cats Eye/even game

nobody wins, yet they are still playing
I take it you are talking about iqqi -- an astute observation, very astute!

Reaction score
I feel bad talking about iqqi when she is not here to defend herself.

Serves her right for cheating on me and hanging out with her newfound boy-toy!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read iqqi's posts and other women here.

They come here because they have been hurt too many times and want to finally learn about the male psyche in order to have a "fair advantage" when dealing with future guys.

So they read all these tips, posts, etc, then think, "These are some great tips! Now that I know what guys are up to, I can reverse the game, play harder, play stronger, beat them at their own game!"

Little do they know that the guys that are playing "games" or the TRUE DJ's, typically DONT CARE if they never see the girl again (because they have more lined up)

Furthermore, Some guys are not even conscientious that they are playing games. They are aloof, challenging, popular etc

So to play a game with someone else who isnt even playing, is like playing poker by yourself

ever hear 2 negotiators (i.e. lawyers, insurance claim adjusters) duke it out? They are both so intent on winning, the other party usually just gets so tired and bored with the routine, that he just gives in, to end the bargaining.

Thats how it is with the DJ vs DJ-ette, nobody wins, you just want to get it over with and end it

Status
Not open for further replies.