"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I dont get how such nerds keep girls around

jay56

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Something I've really come to notice with guys I know who are dorks is they never get tons of girls but they eventually meet one girl who actually gives them a chance and the girl always has to initiate everything but these losers actually keep these girls around for 2+ years at a time. They just go shopping and buy the girl tons of stuff and literally spend EVERY minute of there life with the girl when they are not working and they give up on all there friends and hobbies except for working at a minimum wage job they hate and the girl.

How do these women not run for the hills is what blows me away. These guys are out of shape and eather skinny dweebs or fat aswell and they make the girl the total focal point of there lives. Then these guys have the nerve to tell me I'm a loser because I am single and I choose to be single then say how I am the one who is scared to talk to a girl yet they see me landing girls left and right that I approach.

So how the hell is it these dweebs even keep these girls around for years on end?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
envy

I don't get how such nerds keep girls around

Translation: Why can't I get girls to stick around, instead I'm masterbating at home? Why am I bytching about other people, whos (judging by my diatribe) happiness really affects me, and makes me question the validity of my view of my superiority?

Ever think

Maybe they know how to really fawk her?

Maybe they have a big ass shlong?

Maybe they remind her of her father?

Maybe they touch and fufill some internal need?

Why are you jealous? You are or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting a thread.

Here's the real questions you should be asking....

Could it be that when the girls I pull left and right get to know me they don't like me?

Could it be my body weight (or my face) doesn't make me superior to other people?

Could it be, my envy of my lessers (what i term nerds) stems from my inability to hold down a real relationship?

Maybe there isn't much to like about you. If your post is any indication of what your like in life, then I know there isn't.
 
Last edited:

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
Shame-cloud!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Ok here it is and you have to believe this no matter how weird it may sound. IT is girls @ life.

She is focusing on her life. The nerd is a walking dildo. She saw somthing in her life or is being pressured by a familey member to solve. Like getting a career started. Going to school. Catching up on bills. She used to be a slut, or drugy, ect ect.

So what she does is pick a guy that is a safe bet and will be easy to walk away from.. Like smokers who go to Chewing when they quit because Chewing is nasty and easy to quit. She is hibernating with this guy and cutting all ties from the dating scene so she can focus on herself. Once she feels caught up she will end the relationship somhow. They are good at that she will most likelly make it out to be his fault. ect ect.

That is why it always seems to be a 2 year stint or 1.5 - 2.5 year stint.

True Story.
 

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
nice theory

zero


That theory is.....how shall I say this.....crap.

Maybe some girls do this (and even then your not factoring in attraction).

Your post only highlights a problem alot of guys have on this board........thinking way to much.

It's nice to come up with little theories that make us feel better, but you don't have empirical evidence (even if you have been used as a walking dildo).

Why is everybody concerned about other people?

That is the point of this thread.
 
Top