Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont get how such nerds keep girls around

jay56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've really come to notice with guys I know who are dorks is they never get tons of girls but they eventually meet one girl who actually gives them a chance and the girl always has to initiate everything but these losers actually keep these girls around for 2+ years at a time. They just go shopping and buy the girl tons of stuff and literally spend EVERY minute of there life with the girl when they are not working and they give up on all there friends and hobbies except for working at a minimum wage job they hate and the girl.

How do these women not run for the hills is what blows me away. These guys are out of shape and eather skinny dweebs or fat aswell and they make the girl the total focal point of there lives. Then these guys have the nerve to tell me I'm a loser because I am single and I choose to be single then say how I am the one who is scared to talk to a girl yet they see me landing girls left and right that I approach.

So how the hell is it these dweebs even keep these girls around for years on end?

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
envy

I don't get how such nerds keep girls around

Translation: Why can't I get girls to stick around, instead I'm masterbating at home? Why am I bytching about other people, whos (judging by my diatribe) happiness really affects me, and makes me question the validity of my view of my superiority?

Ever think

Maybe they know how to really fawk her?

Maybe they have a big ass shlong?

Maybe they remind her of her father?

Maybe they touch and fufill some internal need?

Why are you jealous? You are or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting a thread.

Here's the real questions you should be asking....

Could it be that when the girls I pull left and right get to know me they don't like me?

Could it be my body weight (or my face) doesn't make me superior to other people?

Could it be, my envy of my lessers (what i term nerds) stems from my inability to hold down a real relationship?

Maybe there isn't much to like about you. If your post is any indication of what your like in life, then I know there isn't.

Last edited:

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shame-cloud!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here it is and you have to believe this no matter how weird it may sound. IT is girls @ life.

She is focusing on her life. The nerd is a walking dildo. She saw somthing in her life or is being pressured by a familey member to solve. Like getting a career started. Going to school. Catching up on bills. She used to be a slut, or drugy, ect ect.

So what she does is pick a guy that is a safe bet and will be easy to walk away from.. Like smokers who go to Chewing when they quit because Chewing is nasty and easy to quit. She is hibernating with this guy and cutting all ties from the dating scene so she can focus on herself. Once she feels caught up she will end the relationship somhow. They are good at that she will most likelly make it out to be his fault. ect ect.

That is why it always seems to be a 2 year stint or 1.5 - 2.5 year stint.

True Story.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice theory

zero

That theory is.....how shall I say this.....crap.

Maybe some girls do this (and even then your not factoring in attraction).

Your post only highlights a problem alot of guys have on this board........thinking way to much.

It's nice to come up with little theories that make us feel better, but you don't have empirical evidence (even if you have been used as a walking dildo).

Why is everybody concerned about other people?

That is the point of this thread.