"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I Don't Feel Like a Normal Person

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
I mean i'm 28 years old, i'm getting bald, older and stuff but the thing is mentally i'm not that age, not even close, inside i feel like an adolescent like i'm 18 or 19 years old. phisically despite of starting to get bald people give me 23 years old. I like adolescent stuff, like metal bands, baggy clothes, like younger girls between 18 and 21. Girls in their late 20's an 30's dont have appeal to me. I dont know guys, i like to do the crazy stuff i was unable to do when i was younger, because my dad protected to much, never had convos with girls with him, also my mother divorced him when i was very young, and also the fact that in school i was joked because of my closed and introverted personality. My friends say that i need to do a radical change, but i feel good this way despite of not having much luck with girls and having difficultes of getting a job ( despite of that being a major problem for all of us ).

Maybe they are right and i am wrong and vice versa. Just wanted to share my experience with you and get some oppinions on it. maybe some of you have passed or are passing trough similar experiences right now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm going on 42 and I think I'm fairly immature - just read some of my posts! Yeah, I like women under 25 - older women don't do much for me. 28 is not that far from 20 so I don't know why you sound like you are 60 years old. Hang out with younger guys and do as they do, they'll be younger girls there!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I think that you should decide what you wanna do.

You don't feel normal, You feel immature, You don't wanna feel this way.


What do you wanna do? You wanna find a 19 year old and bang her? You want your hair back?

Put a goal in front of you. Imagine, if you could change your life easily, what would you wanna be in 6 months? How do you wanna feel? How would you know you've achieved what you've always wanted?

Once you're done that, determine where you are right now.

Once you do both of these things, you're gonna have a clear goal. Then decide how you wanna get there. Decide what your first step is gonna be.
 
Top