Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont care

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't care anymore. I'm looking for a relationship and i've been doing the whole C&F thing and they love it... Its just that I dont care, I dont want sex from them and most of these girls have slept around more than I have. I've been trying to find a good girl...but there isnt any. I just dont care anymore and thats whats killing me. Sex is not important to me but thats all thats on anyones minds. I'm glad I can get girls to want to have sex with me but...they just arent a challenge, its almost boring and pointless I dont even wanna hear the hoes speak. Maybe I just hate women now that I know what makes them tick and how easy it is to get them to do anything. Anyone else feel this way?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

We´re two now.

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few of my freinds are like this, but they enjoy just having sex with women. Its perfectly fine for me but its always seemed a kind of a shallow instinctual existence. Perhaps I think too much

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stormblade
Quite a few of my freinds are like this, but they enjoy just having sex with women. Its perfectly fine for me but its always seemed a kind of a shallow instinctual existence. Perhaps I think too much
Nah, I feel ya. I've never really been a huge fan of ONS's and the like. You have to go through all sorts of sh!t just to bust a nut. It's usually not worth the hassle. Especially when the hoe is a bag of rocks and you have to sit there and pretend to be interested in what she's saying.

I have ALWAYS preferred sex when there is an emotional connection.

I'm starting not to really care anymore either. These b!tches just get on my fvcking nerves for the most part.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you Stormblade, Ronin, SAmePendo. It's like they have no core. Just a shell.

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should start a support group. Every girl thinks their different, I tell them their just like every other girl...For some reason they try to prove me wrong by trying to suck me off. How stupid can they get...alright enough female bashing

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about it. Its like I want someone to complement me, they want someone to complete them. Only they dont realize how shallow they are. I've got alot of depth but I can't fill them..."well with anything other than a penis" and mantain my own sanity. I realize having a girlfreind is like having a pet only they demand more money and time and emotional support. LOL

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, there is hope

I dont know if you´re with me on this, but I DO believe, know, that there are ¨worthfull¨ women around us. Its just a matter of time.

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there worthwhile women?
Yes
Are they easy to find?
Absolutely not
Am I tired of looking?
Yes
Will I eventually find one?
Maybe
Am I still enjoying my life?
I'm enjoying my life, i'd like a good girl to be part of it, i'm a bit of a realist though. I'll probably end up with some reformed hoe thats learned her lesson and knows how to keep me content physically.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good girl, yet I don't have guys like you beating down my door. Sigh What's wrong with dating today?

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally feel you man. I am the same way, i want a NICE, principled girl, a girlfriend who is not afraid to have sex with a trusted BF, but she must not be "easy" either. I hate filthy azz slvts, brainless ONS *****z.

i recommend you go to college, meet some girls who seem really smart or ambitious, then talk with them. i also like doctors or nurses, any woman in some sort of caring profession. or something that requires discipline and skill.

or my final idea: CHURCH.
now there is a place to meet nice girls. of course some are just hypocrites and are still slvts.

but church can be a gold mine.
example: i know this couple who are together because they are jehovas witnesses. the woman is GORGEOUS. a 9.5. But she is a moral religious chick. So she got with a religious man. Now, her BF is a fat, stupid dork. But he is religious, so he fits her criteria. If you get into the church circles, you may find some pristine puh-nah-nie. But youll have to be nice. ;)

(PS is that how you spell Puhnahnee? does anyone know?)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
We should start a support group. Every girl thinks their different, I tell them their just like every other girl...For some reason they try to prove me wrong by trying to suck me off. How stupid can they get...alright enough female bashing
LOL

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way...a hot girl isnt a problem..but a hot girl with an actualy head on her shoulders and actually has some substance to her...yeah thats a hard thing to find..especially nowadays.

All of those ones are taken by the AFC's hmm..:D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by isotope
iany woman in some sort of caring profession. or something that requires discipline and skill.

OH MY GOD!
It makes total sense! And ive seen it with my own eyes, until now it makes sense, oh my god, you made my day!
Funny thing, ive put my brain 24-7 to think about this, and something as small as an isotope solves de problem! :D

That is the key guys!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in a caring profession hmmm. I'm currently at the end of my college career. I've found girls seeking positions that require skill and dedication...well their ambitious. Ambitious women are kinda like ambitious men, I'll let that speak for itself. Secondly women seeking care driven careers, well theres a thought. From what i've seen those are also some of the easier majors, majors like sociology or human development or psycology. Those are one way streets those girls don't know where they're going with those degrees, to get a decent paying job in those fields you need grad school. I think most of them are just playing the field, looking to have fun and when they graduate and realize theres nothing for them out here well thats when they hook up with those poor AFC's who end up with some reformed hoes or gold diggers. Guys i'm a business major, the girls in my major, well, lets just say they are career driven women who like to have "fun"
As far as going to church to meet women - I know a few fakes - Girls who have been hurt in the past but now want some poor schmuck to accept them. All I know is up at this school
- The girls are like parking spaces
- The good ones are taken
- The rest are handicapped

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in a caring profession hmmm. I'm currently at the end of my college career. I've found girls seeking positions that require skill and dedication...well their ambitious. Ambitious women are kinda like ambitious men, I'll let that speak for itself. Secondly women seeking care driven careers, well theres a thought. From what i've seen those are also some of the easier majors, majors like sociology or human development or psycology. Those are one way streets those girls don't know where they're going with those degrees, to get a decent paying job in those fields you need grad school. I think most of them are just playing the field, looking to have fun and when they graduate and realize theres nothing for them out here well thats when they hook up with those poor AFC's who end up with some reformed hoes or gold diggers. Guys i'm a business major, the girls in my major, well, lets just say they are career driven women who like to have "fun"
As far as going to church to meet women - I know a few fakes - Girls who have been hurt in the past but now want some poor schmuck to accept them. All I know is up at this school
- The girls are like parking spaces
- The good ones are taken
- The rest are handicapped
Man am I with you on that one. I'm in MBA school right now and there are maybe 3 attractive and available girls in my entire class. I managed to land one of them early on (and was the envy of 160 male students for having done so) - BUT, she turned out to be Histrionic Personality - psycho, drama-queen, slvt, and the oneitis that brought me to this board. If they knew all the bullsh!t she put me through they wouldn't have envied me they would've pitied me.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Yet, there is hope

Originally posted by SamePendo
I dont know if you´re with me on this, but I DO believe, know, that there are ¨worthfull¨ women around us. Its just a matter of time.
I've read about these women too... never met one tho.

On the actual thread's topic: Yes I've been feeling this too. I've gone so far as to decide maybe I need some space to see things clearly, so I'm taking a year off from women. Maybe that'll help things, or maybe I'm just a misanthropic fvckup.

Last edited:

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dejavu like a b*tch

I dont know if its the season...I'm lookin forward to summer, new clubs, kickin it with the ladies..

But, for a while now, its been pretty pointless.

I'm down with the fellas on this thread. I like the chase..but..when I eventually catch her..I come to a realization that she wasn't even worth my time..either she's a flake, head game player, high maintenance..blah blah blah.

I keep hearing..ALL it takes is ONE...

But, its about finding the "RIGHT" one, and i don't know bout ya'll...she aint living in Seattle...

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to rant but...
Any generally decent looking woman can have a decent life fufilled by sugar daddies. To attract and keep a woman we have to be so many different things...The ultimate man, this was generally my character but the site helped me understand women better. Now that I understand them I am disappointed. Its all so easy... too damn easy. For me to find a worthwhile woman at this point is ultimately I beleive futile. Yet I will continue to try. One thing this site helped me learn is that I won't find a woman that can be what I want but that I can be what any woman wants. Isnt this the essence of masculinity - To provide women with a purpose and a desire.