Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont care

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit on a good point a few posts back Stormblade. The women you've been finding have been like pets except higher maintenance and way more costly. So hell, why not move up a notch and get a good dog? Fun, cheap(er), and most of all, loyal, dogs make the perfect companion. With your new-found-friend you can still play the field looking for the mythical and elusive 'One' while simultaneously fulfilling your more human (how ironic!) needs of compassion and character. Plus, chicks dig a guy with a dog. :D

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it...

Hey guys,

I've got to be honest with you - I have no idea what most of you are talking about.

Here are a few things that a lot of guys have said, which I have found not to be true.

1) Most girls have bytch shields - Is this REALLY true? I only get a bytch shield once in a blue moon. Just about all girls that I've interacted with have been very sweet and nice, no where close to being a bytch.

2) Most girls are boring - Again, is this REALLY true? I've found just about every girl that I've interacted with to be interesting in one way or another.

Okay... I'm thinking about this.... here's my opinion.

Whether a girl is receptive or has a bytch shield and whether a girl is interesting or boring, is pretty much up to you.

If I may make a suggestion, next time you're talking to a girl, instead of trying to show her how witty you are or instead of trying to DJ her, have it be your goal to learn something new from her.

EVERYONE has something that they can teach you (at least that's how I perceive anyone that I come in contact with). Have it be your goal to find out what you can learn from this person, and how that can make you a better person.

Do that and two things will happen. First, you'll find almost every girl you come in contact with to be very receptive. You won't have to worry about seducing them or anything, they will seduce themselves.

Second, you'll find that she IS interesting, and you'll find yourself developing some connection with her, which will allow anything physical to be more enjoyable and rewarding.

Plus, as a FREE BONUS, you'll learn something new about life and become a better person.

Wow, talk about a super win/win situation. The girl feels wonderful about herself, you become a better person, you and the chick develop a connection and actually enjoy each other's company, AND most of the seduction takes care of itself!

Just my $0.02... take it with a grain of salt.

Master of the Universe

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I should just get a dog
In response to MOTU I understand your point completly. Everyone does have something unique about them. In comparison to my other male friends though...girls just arent half as fun to hang out or joke around with - especially when I have the help from this site to understand whats going in their heads. I use girls for social proof or potential relationship material...or I just don't find them attractive. The girls I find attractive usually dont have much personality and the ones with alot of personality are usually not attractive. Not all girls are like this but many of them are. Thats why I was complaining...its just not a new or fun experience when I kinda know how what im doing or saying is affecting a woman. I like some of the other guys are looking for a girl thats, Attractive, Intelligent, has personality, isnt taken, isnt a hoe or reformed hoe and most of all for me is different than other girls in some way or I hope to at least perceive her as such.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Don't Care (Remix)

Stormblade earlier said

I dont care

I just don't care anymore. I'm looking for a relationship and i've been doing the whole C&F thing and they love it... Its just that I dont care, I dont want sex from them and most of these girls have slept around more than I have. I've been trying to find a good girl...but there isnt any. I just dont care anymore and thats whats killing me. Sex is not important to me but thats all thats on anyones minds. I'm glad I can get girls to want to have sex with me but...they just arent a challenge, its almost boring and pointless I dont even wanna hear the hoes speak. Maybe I just hate women now that I know what makes them tick and how easy it is to get them to do anything. Anyone else feel this way?

But there are people, especially like me who want to feel this way too, I wanna know the knowledge just as you do, I need help, find me online on AIM/AOL @ "thegreatgaia" thanks!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer to MOTU:

Bytch shields? No, women are easier than _____ (fill the blank with something really easy). They all seem, innocent, nice, whatever, but they all are easier than hell to get into bed. Whoever said anything about a bytch shield, you are wrong, women are easier than anything, as MOTU said.
Yes, you can learn something new from every woman. Its my case, ive learnt from each woman. But hell, I want someone great. Someone who I will learn from for the rest of my life, someone who is not hollow, has something, something! Who has something between her ears that isnt estatic or radiowaves from her cell phone. I feel as an exception, as normally no one minds to have sex, just sex. Many other things make me, strange, an exception. I also look for an exception in the female gender.

Last edited:

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel I am exceptional I demand it in return from any female I encounter. I know I discourage lots of them but I also make them work for my attention I weed out many of the weaker girls. A great body or nice face just aint gonna do it. A woman who loves me and treats me like a god just isnt gonna do it either.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to enter onto a new level. a level where you realize that women are people, just like men. not pets. not plants. they have personalities that are shaped by experiences. bad ones either lead to enlightenment, or desolation (like the sad sad boys posting here). a desolate girl is one who may not trust you enough to show her interests because you might trick her into thinking you care and then crush her when you realize that you DON'T want a good girl. but alas, when you enter onto this new level you will recognize the females who are also on this level with you, and you will be FRIENDS as well as lovers, and that is what lasts and is fulfilling. and may the force be with you.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, you don't know what your talking about. Sorry, really I am but somewhere along the line women have lost their depth. Maybe it's the fast paced society, or maybe it's the easy attention the hotties get that makes it so they don't have to try for anything.

Women don't need to meet anyone's expectations anymore, why? Because if they are even decent looking they have guys hit on them. Since there are so many AFC's out there they can nearly always get one. I want a girl who is funny, intelligent, witty, and attractive. That's what i want out of a woman. But I have searched years for just one like this; no luck do i have.

I'm totally with you guys, each woman may have something worth knowing or learning but that's just one thing. I want one worthy of me, my equal if you will. I don't want to believe that it'll take me till i'm 40 before these women start appearing.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look, raz, i agree. women have lost their depth. but so have men. all these young folk raised on girls gone wild, they really believe that crap! "show me your titties!" that's why you have to rise above. know your standards. and be friends, too! right?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, by all means continute to come to this site. We do help women too.

On to the other thing:"look, raz, i agree. women have lost their depth. but so have men. all these young folk raised on girls gone wild, they really believe that crap! "show me your titties!" that's why you have to rise above. know your standards. and be friends, too! right?"

Rise above the nonsense? I totally agree, but it's all nonsense! Every guy on this site has been played by a woman/women. I personally have almost given up on even searching for the fabled "one". So many times have i been told by people that 'she'll walk in one day and knock you off your feet'. Bullshiat. Total bullshiat. I'm not going to wait around for her to walk into my life. Oh no, i've had several girls i've dated knock me off my feet, but then they step on me. They use me because of my humor, personality, friends, $$$, you name it.

That's why i see nearly every woman as a shell. Totally empty because,. maybe they haven't reached that higher level, like i have. Maybe they are just looking for a good fukking. I'm looking for a real woman. I've met thousands of girls but not one of them a real woman. Maybe they do only appear around 40. After they lose their fading looks they have to grow and become someone with depth.

It makes me almost moarn the days of old where a girl would return your feelings. When they would try and be your equals. Oh well.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, iqqi

Originally posted by iqqi
you need to enter onto a new level. a level where you realize that women are people, just like men. not pets. not plants. they have personalities that are shaped by experiences. bad ones either lead to enlightenment, or desolation (like the sad sad boys posting here). a desolate girl is one who may not trust you enough to show her interests because you might trick her into thinking you care and then crush her when you realize that you DON'T want a good girl. but alas, when you enter onto this new level you will recognize the females who are also on this level with you, and you will be FRIENDS as well as lovers, and that is what lasts and is fulfilling. and may the force be with you.
I suppose I understood. But, give me some pointers on how to enter this new level, and be able to recognize the females who are also on this level with me?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just that I dont care, I dont want sex from them and most of these girls have slept around more than I have. I've been trying to find a good girl...but there isnt any. I just dont care anymore and thats whats killing me.
I felt like this for a period of time. I just didn't care. I'm young--21 years old, and I came realize certain things... How many 21 year olds do you see running around married? not many. After seeing all of these "bad" girls, i doubt i'll find a good one anytime soon. I think the girls kinda just change into a good girl later on. In the mean time, should i just sit around and do nothing? :p I'm here to learn, so wether or not she's boring and too easy, i'm going to go with it. When i finally meet that good girl, not only will she be in tip top condition, but so will I.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Interesting, iqqi

Originally posted by SamePendo
I suppose I understood. But, give me some pointers on how to enter this new level, and be able to recognize the females who are also on this level with me?
I think that you just have to treat them like you would a friend. it seems simple, but really it isn't. it can be complicated, but unless you have a friendship, you're gonna have problems, sooner or later. if a person knows you, warts and all, then you have a pretty secure foundation,and something special too.
and don't get down on yourself, either, because you are young. you are supposed to have these experiences, and they aren't going to feel good. but you'll grow.:)
and as long as guys continue to trick and use women, women are going to be harder to read, as they are confused and scared to trust men, and expecting the worst.