“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I don't care.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Had a date last night. Went for a walk through the woods. She was very chatty. I'm laid back, Basically she has told me this morning that she feels our personalities are different so she dose'nt want to meet again.

I remember the feeling of being down when you get that text "youre a really nice guy, but i dont feel that spark" now i dont care as much. Instead of whining on here and feeling sorry for yourself. My mentality is i dont care, i am who i am, if she isnt interested, thats absolutley fine. I tried being playful/teasing with her, i took a risk and told her i wanted a cuddle and a kiss. I will continue to improve my playful teasing part of my game, but ultimatley i just feel like i am who i am. I remember a former member on here told me "never change who you are" i am who i am, i love who i am, wouldnt want to be anyone else. I'm unique.

I look forward to the future.

Maybe the younger guys on here might want to think about that. Dont get to down about it.

There are more things in life than women, maybe thats because i'm getting older.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top