Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't care.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night. Went for a walk through the woods. She was very chatty. I'm laid back, Basically she has told me this morning that she feels our personalities are different so she dose'nt want to meet again.

I remember the feeling of being down when you get that text "youre a really nice guy, but i dont feel that spark" now i dont care as much. Instead of whining on here and feeling sorry for yourself. My mentality is i dont care, i am who i am, if she isnt interested, thats absolutley fine. I tried being playful/teasing with her, i took a risk and told her i wanted a cuddle and a kiss. I will continue to improve my playful teasing part of my game, but ultimatley i just feel like i am who i am. I remember a former member on here told me "never change who you are" i am who i am, i love who i am, wouldnt want to be anyone else. I'm unique.

I look forward to the future.

Maybe the younger guys on here might want to think about that. Dont get to down about it.

There are more things in life than women, maybe thats because i'm getting older.