Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't believe in the American dream or any other country's equivalent. How do I get a fire under my ass?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. Do you currently have a job? Is there something you do in life that you enjoy and where you can monetize it? Video games (Twitch), Vlogging (Youtube/TikTok/SnapChat/etc).?
Working on it. Currently waiting to hear back from a potential employer. If I get this one it'll be a really good thing because it's the first job in a while I'll have that I won't need to seriously commute to. It's also a cleaning job which I tend to gravitate towards for some reason.

I've contemplated starting a YouTube channel but in order to be really successful you tend to need good equipment that I can't afford atm.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also a cleaning job which I tend to gravitate towards for some reason.
For every dirty, menial job at which people turn up their noses, there is an opportunity to be an entrepreneur employing others to do that job. But of course you have to learn the job yourself first.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video games (Twitch), Vlogging (Youtube/TikTok/SnapChat/etc).?
I've heard some kids from younger generations say that the reason they don't want to work regular jobs is because they figure it's too easy to make money streaming content on YouTube or the like. Great if it works out, but of course not everyone hits. Also, depending on the content, once people lose their youthful good looks they may get squeezed out.

For every dirty, menial job at which people turn up their noses, there is an opportunity to be an entrepreneur employing others to do that job. But of course you have to learn the job yourself first.
I've always respected good, humble work. Any work is honorable, I've always said. Besides, you have to start somewhere, and it's never a bad thing to build a good work ethic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty jaded guy.. with people, systems, rulesets, you name it. I have no intention of changing that about myself and dumbing myself down. I'm above lying to myself that things aren't ****.

That being said, I won't deny that it's causing me to sabotage my professional life pretty seriously.

Putting forth the slightest amount of effort at a job makes me feel stupid.. like I'm fighting for something that's not gonna get me anywhere because social mobility is a lie save for ungodly strokes of luck.

Not gonna happen.
You need to watch Aaron Clarey's YouTube videos about Minimalism.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. Do you currently have a job? Is there something you do in life that you enjoy and where you can monetize it? Video games (Twitch), Vlogging (Youtube/TikTok/SnapChat/etc).?
I'm sure the OP looks terrible in a bikini, so no option to do Twitch. :rolleyes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to watch Aaron Clarey's YouTube videos about Minimalism.
I've always admired people who live a minimalistic life, even if I can't quite get there myself. I try to keep life simple though.
Funny thing is, most people I've been aware of who are able to live a minimalistic life had a bunch of money stashed somewhere. Like they had the money to buy a large tract of unspoiled land, so they could live off the land.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I've always admired people who live a minimalistic life, even if I can't quite get there myself. I try to keep life simple though.
Funny thing is, most people I've been aware of who are able to live a minimalistic life had a bunch of money stashed somewhere. Like they had the money to buy a large tract of unspoiled land, so they could live off the land.
This is the thought I had when looking through minimalist stuff.

There seems to be an initial hill to it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Working on it. Currently waiting to hear back from a potential employer. If I get this one it'll be a really good thing because it's the first job in a while I'll have that I won't need to seriously commute to. It's also a cleaning job which I tend to gravitate towards for some reason.

I've contemplated starting a YouTube channel but in order to be really successful you tend to need good equipment that I can't afford atm.
You can start with a web cam for around 30 bucks. Start small, then grow.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty jaded guy.. with people, systems, rulesets, you name it. I have no intention of changing that about myself and dumbing myself down. I'm above lying to myself that things aren't ****.

That being said, I won't deny that it's causing me to sabotage my professional life pretty seriously.

Putting forth the slightest amount of effort at a job makes me feel stupid.. like I'm fighting for something that's not gonna get me anywhere because social mobility is a lie save for ungodly strokes of luck.

Not gonna happen.

I share similar views

A career and salary is the biggest con of all time ...."Give us 40+ hours of your life per week and in exchange we will provide you with a nominal amount per year that you will need to give half of back to the state and you will be trained to spend the rest on utter crap , this amount will never be enough to sustain you and therefore you will need to continue exchanging all of your time for the rest of eternity"

Once you frame it like this you realise your onto a perpetual loser

"work hard" is another phrase that is abundantly meaningless yet used be the system as a dangling carrot to ensure the average drone has some hope of one day attaining that tony montana mansion on his salary

Of course if you look at the highest levels of society thats.... bankers, politicians , economists, government officials etc most are undeniably corrupt and are usually acquiring their gains illegally they are just smart enough to make sure they don't get caught

I am fortunate in that i have found a few ways to " hack the system "

1) stay out of debt

2) Avoid purchasing a vast majority of useless consumer goods , you do not need a new tv or a new mobile phone every year i bought a tv 10 years ago it still works perfectly today

3) Find a product which consumers want and sell it to them (if the markup is less than 50% forget about it)

4) Find someone or someones you trust to share living expenses with

5) avoid taxation by any means necessary - many fail to realise this is designed to keep you poor

6) Always Invest in the opposite of what the rest of the market is buying ......stock markets follow herd mentality and move in cycles you need to be ahead of the herd not behind it

7) avoid people who make you feel like you need to compete with them , this is another system construct which is designed to suck you in to perpetually wanting "more"

I look at social media and it is full of people competing with one another - yet nobody can ever win

its hilarious

8) do as little as possible for as much in return as possible.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start with a web cam for around 30 bucks. Start small, then grow.
I remember viewing a video of some guy that bought a house in some low-cost area, made the den rooms as cam studios, put bunk beds in the 3 non-master BR while he had a big king-size for himself, and got 6 camgirls to live & work there, with him taking his 50% pimp management fee. And yes, when the gals staying on the top bunks didn't feel like climbing up, they were free to share his bed. :cool: When one of the gals didn't feel like camming anymore, she just moved out, and another new chick would get slotted in.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I remember viewing a video of some guy that bought a house in some low-cost area, made the den rooms as cam studios, put bunk beds in the 3 non-master BR while he had a big king-size for himself, and got 6 camgirls to live & work there, with him taking his 50% pimp management fee. And yes, when the gals staying on the top bunks didn't feel like climbing up, they were free to share his bed. :cool: When one of the gals didn't feel like camming anymore, she just moved out, and another new chick would get slotted in.
Was that Andrew Tate?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've heard some kids from younger generations say that the reason they don't want to work regular jobs is because they figure it's too easy to make money streaming content on YouTube or the like. Great if it works out, but of course not everyone hits. Also, depending on the content, once people lose their youthful good looks they may get squeezed out.

I've always respected good, humble work. Any work is honorable, I've always said. Besides, you have to start somewhere, and it's never a bad thing to build a good work ethic.
It's like being a professional athlete...everyone wants to do it and they think it's easy until you start trying to do it and then realize it's actually pretty hard.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You live in a competitive world that wants you to feel jaded and to fail. It’s designed as such.

For every male that “checks out” of the Game, your male competitors fill in the gaps immediately.

You’ve basically fallen for the “fake out” which is our current system - “too hard. The dream is dead” is exactly how they want you to feel. This is a giant, covert war between men over women and resources.
Life is competition. You think those Neanderthal tribes just lived peacefully? Fvck no. If one tribe was bigger and stronger than the other, they just took whatever the other one had. Food, resources, women, etc.

Same with many Native American tribes that always were at war with their neighbors

Good luck if you think you can find somewhere where there isn't competition. Women, housing, jobs, etc...

It's everywhere. That's life. Even in the animal kingdom. The males compete to mate with the females and lead their group.

OP needs a wake up call for real.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We need competition too. It’s what propels us. No competition and we’d all degenerate. We just need an environment where we can all compete fairly. The problem we have currently is that the winners preserve their winning position by altering the landscape for everyone else, to an extent, and making the market less competitive and more cabalistic and nepotistic.

I can absolutely guarantee you that competing in our father’s day was a lot more rewarding than in 2022. That being said, there’s still money to be made today. The barriers are just way higher now. Simply getting a wage job ain’t enough anymore.
There isn't and never will be "fair" competition. The fact you think that is something that could even happen is honestly strange. We aren't robots.

There will always be some that are better looking.
Some that are smarter.
Some that are better entrepreneurs.
Some that are better in any aspect you can think of.

As such there cannot be a "fair" playing field because people are not equal.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it’s a difficult one. The winning men, as part of the rewards of winning, get to set the rules. It’s the definition of power and it’s the true reward for the man who beats all the other men.

But where this goes wrong is with things like monopolies and nepotistic behaviour. It’s like a male lion killing all the cubs continuously so that no other lion may ever dethrone him.

That’s anti-competitive and that’s what we have now with the central bank’s grip on the global money supply (its also the main reason for the feminisation of men - it’s to make men anti-competitive).

The central banks are currently holding onto their power at whatever cost, when a lot of banking reform is needed right now. A lot of this cultural Marxism we see now is actually coming from the banking elites as a way to confuse and control men who would otherwise be coming for their ass right now. But men are too busy chasing their own tails over women and their own masculine identity - divide and conquer.
The problem is even if you made everything equal, within a few months to a year things would be back to where they were prior to rebalancing them.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have an ATTITUDE problem.
You need a major attitude change for y
And I’ve read a couple of your latest posts.
Would you want to spend time with someone else with a poor attitude?
Then, why is okay for you to walk around inflicting your poor attitude on other people?

First book you could read is Change your thinking , change your life by Brian Tracy.

Then any of Jim Rohns books.

Best of luck man.