PRMoon
Master Don Juan
So my boss has a 17 year old daughter...there's a long winded story...And I f*cked her. She's also doing a 28 year old helicopter piolet at the tourist center next to my job and, thorugh my sound brilliantly stupid advice, my 25 year old co-worker.
Now its not like I'm hard up for sex. I live in vegas and i pull chicks like it's a reflex, can't really say the same for the other two people doin this girl, but that's besides the point. The point main point is she's gone from zero to three guys in less then one and a half weeks...and she can't even go out on the town where i'm sure some one would abuct her...yet.
So im feelin bad situation, she's not very smart, she's freakin home schooled. She spends the bulk of the day with her family, but she's now a part time slut. Oh yeah my boss has a 22 year old who already has a 2 year old fathered by my bosses nephew, in name only but still.
Looking for escape routes now.
Now its not like I'm hard up for sex. I live in vegas and i pull chicks like it's a reflex, can't really say the same for the other two people doin this girl, but that's besides the point. The point main point is she's gone from zero to three guys in less then one and a half weeks...and she can't even go out on the town where i'm sure some one would abuct her...yet.
So im feelin bad situation, she's not very smart, she's freakin home schooled. She spends the bulk of the day with her family, but she's now a part time slut. Oh yeah my boss has a 22 year old who already has a 2 year old fathered by my bosses nephew, in name only but still.
Looking for escape routes now.