Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don’t now how to act with my ex that keeps coming back

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I’ll try to be concise.

a month ago she dumped me
I asked for us to try, but she declined

so I did the right thing and walked away.

she texted me one week later saying let’s talk
I went

she said she loved and missed me and all that stuff. And then I asked: ‘alright, wanna get back’
No!

so I said again, then we can’t talk to each other
She cried and begged that she still wanted to keep talking to me. You all know the drill

I said okay, at my own expense, but I can deal with this, is not my first time (hers was), but all this rush will eventually pass and you will move on

two weeks later I said let’s talk
Went to a coffee, she was feeling more balanced so I said, okay now that your felling better, let’s cut contact so I can start healing myself. I won’t speak to you message you call you. I need the space

she said okay, I love you wadda wadda.
and we parted ways and I thought that was it.

that was friday
Sunday she texted me as if I said nothing

i took a while to reply but I didn’t wanted to be an a hole. I was short and polite.

now today I woke up with 13 msgs from her, asking me how was my weekend and everything… o_o

as I’ve said I don’t want to be rude nor an a hole
But I don’t know what to do

ghost her
Tell her to f off
Continue being short and polite, but not giving to much space for convo
Block her

let me just clarify that I’m feeling okay
And I’m not groveling or crying over the breakup

that’s it

Tks guys

Duke26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she reaches out invite her to YOUR place for dinner or drinks. Don’t bring up the relationship.
If she doesn’t wanna meet up but wants to talk over the phone then tell her your not looking to be just friends and get in touch if she changes her mind.
If she still continues to message you after you’ve told her that ignore her.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
She dumped you then denied you a chance to get back together, I think you know what to do.

Don't worry about being a *******, sometimes that's what you have to do to people, it is what it is.

Have some self respect, tell her if she doesn't want to get back together then leave you alone.
So you can move on.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never get back together with an ex. Maybe turn her into a fwb

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that a woman that has calmly dumped you - I won't count emotional breakups, although that is another issue here - can never be trusted again. You could continue to bang her, but you should always have the mindset that she is a just a warm vajaya until you get something else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop allowing this woman to use you as her emotional tampon. This is likely the reason she broke up with you in the first place.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be overly concerned about her heart. She does not seemed overly concerned with yours.

She will be getting new d**k soon enough. You need to get new pu##y real quick.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be something in the air as SS has gotten a lot of these stories lately.

You need to go No Contact and stay NC. Once you break up I think it basically is a sign to never get back together. Getting back together is a temporary band aid at that point and you are just delaying the inevitable. She broke up with you probably thinking there was something else out there for her immediately, realized that wasn't the case, and now wants the security back that you bring her. Women, generally speaking, do not like being single. Make no mistake, she will be right back in the same spot eventually of wanting out, regardless of anything you do or don't do. Especially if a prospect she likes comes into the picture. In another words, you are just wasting time and delaying your own ability to move on - and likely setting yourself up for another dumping. Don't do it.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP REPLYING TO HER.

She wants to wean herself off of you until she finds someone else. You're inadequate in her eyes. Why would you KEEP going back to that?

Be a man and just WALK.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ordinarily, I’m not known for advocating games. However, sometimes it does feel good to get even. And, judging by her behavior… She does not seem very considerate of your welfare. You told her you’d like to have distance to heal, but she seems self-consumed… And only interested in what she wants.

If you are completely emotionally detached from her, but would like to get one final good lay, I can provide one Avenue of advice.

On the other hand, if you’re just wanting her out of your life, I can suggest a different avenue.

Let me know, and I’ll respond later this evening with a plan.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ordinarily, I’m not known for advocating games. However, sometimes it does feel good to get even. And, judging by her behavior… She does not seem very considerate of your welfare. You told her you’d like to have distance to heal, but she seems self-consumed… And only interested in what she wants.

If you are completely emotionally detached from her, but would like to get one final good lay, I can provide one Avenue of advice.

On the other hand, if you’re just wanting her out of your life, I can suggest a different avenue.

Let me know, and I’ll respond later this evening with a plan.
Responding to her is just playing with fire as far as his own feelings are concerned. This woman has checked out of the relationship with him -- she is just looking for temporary security. IMO - if he responds to her at all he risks getting burned long term unless he seriously just DGAF. But he posted about her here -- so I don't believe that is the case.

Men have a sense of integrity when it comes to relationships and their feelings for a woman. Women - from what I can tell - do not share that. Especially when the relationship is on life support. Hence why he is better off just moving on and not trying to "play games" - that is a woman's sphere.