"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I Did It!!!

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Ive been seeing this girl for a long time. She told me she liked me, then changed her mind, then flirting.... you know, lots of mixed signals. We had a long talk, she said she just wanted to stay friends, I just straight up told her Hell no, that ain't happening.. and I walked out. This is the first time i've ever done this and it's all thanks to the support i've gotten from you guys. I really liked her and do miss her but I also feel really accomplished, just one year ago I would have been begging her to go out with me like a little p*ssy.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
YOU ROCK!:D
 

Move

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Australia, NSW
Nice Work!!
Its a great feeling huh! FREEDOM! True, it hurts and its perfectly normal to miss her but in the long run, its going to make you a stronger person.

This website is the ultimate centre for male empowerment. Empowerment for ourselves that is... keep reading the content - the stories and advice can help give you a boost when your feeling a little weak, but i believe one day, guys like us will be the ones posting wise advice from our positive experiences.

Psychology has a weird way of working - if you told her you didn't want her even as a friend then that means she cant have you... and we all know everyone wants what they cant have. I suspect you will be hearing from her, but at least now, you know what to do! ;)

I think its great to hear stories like this. More power to us!
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
I did the same thing to a girl recently. And her reply was "you guys are all the same. i need someone diffrent in my life. why would you react? why can't we just be friends?" I was just wondering what would be the answer to these questions?!

Well, I not only stopped talking to her, I blocked her mail, deleted her cell number and disappeared from her life silently.

But those questions still linger on my mind!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
it really makes you feel good about yourself in the long run.
if more guys did that women would have to change their techniques.
way to go bro !
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by fillme
I did the same thing to a girl recently. And her reply was "you guys are all the same. i need someone diffrent in my life. why would you react? why can't we just be friends?" I was just wondering what would be the answer to these questions?!

Well, I not only stopped talking to her, I blocked her mail, deleted her cell number and disappeared from her life silently.

But those questions still linger on my mind!
You could reply in such a way that I heard from Dr. Phil:

"Well, I already have plenty of friends, what I need is a date!"

Or something to that effect. You can say that you can't be friends with her, because of the way you feel. If can't respect that then that's her problem.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
YEAH BABY!!!

This is the first step.
I'm proud of you.

Soon you are a great man among others with unlimited confidence and power!
There will be women all over you begging you to give some sweet lovin' ;)
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Yep, feels damn good. I do have a feeling I will be hearing from her again, she has one of those livejournal things online, I thought i'd check it out expecting to see a bunch of trash-talk about me and how guys are jerks.... nope, she's saying all this stuff about "im not sure if I can handle this" and how she needs me in her life etc... lol not that i'm a cruel person but that is so damn great, B/C I have been the one in that position so many times before, never again.
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
ah...sweet success...i bet it feels good
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top