"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I despise FaceTiming

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think I’m the only one that absolutely hates FaceTiming. Women love that sh!t and I find myself struggling to come up with an excuse not to do it. I don’t want to carry my phone around out in front of me just right so I can make sure I’m in the pic. You also can’t watch tv while you’re doing it. I much prefer texting, hell id rather talk on the phone than FaceTime. Why do women love that so much? Anyone have a good way to get out of it when they bring it up?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Never comes up for me. I hate it too.
I’ve only gotten a couple of FaceTime calls in my life and I just didn’t pick up. I don’t even like talking to my fiancé on voice calls.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I don't like it that much either, but if you have a nice smile, you can make a lot of progress just smiling and playing around with her on facetime

everyone says voice calling beats out texting when it comes to stimulating a woman's senses. Well I think face timing is a step above voice calling. Sight, and sound is more powerful then just sound
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
One tip if you don't like facetime, set your iphone settings to SMS instead of iMessaging. This way they think you have an Android phone that is not capable of facetime. Also they can't get your read receipts and such. And gals are generally too lazy to use third party apps unless it's something they use regularly like snapchat or something in which case, you say you don't have it nor will use it.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Not a fan. Mostly I’ve dealt with FT when I was on Tinder. Women would FT me before agreeing to date.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Why do women love that so much?
Because women like attention and facetiming is a surefire way to make sure you are giving them literally 100% of your attention since it's almost impossible to multitask while facetiming.
 
Last edited:
Top