Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I despise FaceTiming

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I’m the only one that absolutely hates FaceTiming. Women love that sh!t and I find myself struggling to come up with an excuse not to do it. I don’t want to carry my phone around out in front of me just right so I can make sure I’m in the pic. You also can’t watch tv while you’re doing it. I much prefer texting, hell id rather talk on the phone than FaceTime. Why do women love that so much? Anyone have a good way to get out of it when they bring it up?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never comes up for me. I hate it too.
I’ve only gotten a couple of FaceTime calls in my life and I just didn’t pick up. I don’t even like talking to my fiancé on voice calls.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like it that much either, but if you have a nice smile, you can make a lot of progress just smiling and playing around with her on facetime

everyone says voice calling beats out texting when it comes to stimulating a woman's senses. Well I think face timing is a step above voice calling. Sight, and sound is more powerful then just sound

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One tip if you don't like facetime, set your iphone settings to SMS instead of iMessaging. This way they think you have an Android phone that is not capable of facetime. Also they can't get your read receipts and such. And gals are generally too lazy to use third party apps unless it's something they use regularly like snapchat or something in which case, you say you don't have it nor will use it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan. Mostly I’ve dealt with FT when I was on Tinder. Women would FT me before agreeing to date.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women love that so much?
Because women like attention and facetiming is a surefire way to make sure you are giving them literally 100% of your attention since it's almost impossible to multitask while facetiming.

Last edited: