I dated a girl who's got a BF but I didn't know....now what?

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i asked the phone numer from this girl in class and i asked her out. I did tell her that she is very cute and blah blah, and i offered her to dinner and movies. We had fun in the date and she asked a lot about me. One thing I just didn't get it was that she seemed very anxious about something.

I thought the date went well but today I tried to call her but my call gets blocked by her cellular phone. I am sure about it coz my own cellular phone's got the same function. Anyway I was like~ what the fvck??? and talked about this to my friend, he checked this with other friends and they told him that she's got a boyfriend, a close boyfriend.

Well i didn't know that she's got a bf....
do you think she is interested in me and tying to find a replacement for her boyfriend? or she's just going out with me for a free meal and movies? what the fvck....

Last edited:

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
most likely she did enjoy the time, with her anxious reasons, its probably because she was getting nervous that her boyfriend might show up, call her. whatever. and probably had you blocked because she doesnt want her boyfriend question about who's number is this and why he keeps calling. i dont think it was a free meal ticket, i'm sure she likes you but dont wanna get caught. thats about it. just move to the next girl, she can spell trouble.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The monkey is trying to grab the next branch, yet she can't let go of what she's grabbing on to right now; not just yet.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aztec
The monkey is trying to grab the next branch, yet she can't let go of what she's grabbing on to right now; not just yet.
nice analogy... :D