Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dare you to inspire me.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the pvzzy posting about old Milfs and discover something inspirational.. like a man.

Here is a documentary about Alex Hannold.. the first person in the world to free solo climb El Captain...

He climbed over 3,000 feet with no ropes, clinging on to pencil width ledges.

Hearing him talk about facing fear.. accepting it, overcoming it is powerful.

He talks about how he would visualize every detail of the climb, and what he had to do to over come the fear of Climbing El Captain.

You should all spend the 10 bucks to watch the documentary on Prime.

Inspire me you fools.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its just dumb. This has nothing to do with fear. It has to do with common sense. There are tons of things he couldn't have ever prepared for even if he wanted to while doing this and he is lucky to be alive.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just dumb. This has nothing to do with fear. It has to do with common sense. There are tons of things he couldn't have ever prepared for even if he wanted to while doing this and he is lucky to be alive.
This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain’t no ***** but bruh, there’s a difference between being bold and fearless, and being dumb. Alex Hannold is a cool dude, but it’s not his ‘fearlessness’ that turns pussies wet. It’s his PASSION. Bitches love seeing guys with passion. It shows ambition.

Oh, and by the way, Alex Hannold does these runs around 5 or 10 times WITH gear first, just so that he knows the layout of which paths to take and whatnot. THEN he does it free climbing. He doesn’t just go in cold turkey not knowing what to expect.

The more you know.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider wrong you compare what you do with what others do, everyone have diferent interests, so comparing is a waste of time and energy.

at the same time you shouldn't look for others for "inpiration" you should inpire yourself, you shouldn't care about others or what they do you inspire yourself and do what you must.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet.
Right taking stupid risks is smart and bold. The dumb stuff people try and get you to believe...

I guess the one time it doesn't turn out well and he ends up splattered like cherry pie on the ground we probably won't hear about it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect to the guy he is no wimp.

However on the long run this is not a winning strategy, i doubt that he will stop there......

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider wrong you compare what you do with what others do, everyone have diferent interests, so comparing is a waste of time and energy.

at the same time you shouldn't look for others for "inpiration" you should inpire yourself, you shouldn't care about others or what they do you inspire yourself and do what you must.
Second dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. How is drawing inspiration from someone a waste of time and energy?

Aparently nobody here is inspired by anything... not the moon landing, not Nepolian riding first into the Alps and winning, not say... Tom Brady making a game winning super bowl drive...

Instead "YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE INTERNET."

Someone get on topic or I'll just delete this thread.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idolizing other men has a beta aspect to it. Competition is better. Go compete with him if that's your thing.
You call other fools while telling them to spend money on something you dont even do yourself. Deutsche post of the year so far.
Dumbass of the year. You completely miss my point.

"Beta" by being inspired. What a dumbazz.

"Beata" Hahahhaha.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I changed my post because engaging with they turn and beat you with their stupidity.

A fool once said stupid is as stupid does.
Nah... what you said originally about having an idol is BETA... goes to show what a dumbazz you are. I would have changed my post too.

HERE IS ANOTHER STORY THAT INSPIRES THE SHYT OUT OF ME.

Fredrick Douglas was the first black man in Congress. He was once a former slave. One day the slave owners wife once taught Fredrick the alphabets. When the Master found out Fredrick was trying to learn how to spell his name, he beat and whipped Fredrick like you wouldn't believe. But Fredrick had already learned enough, kept reading, learning, eventually became a free man and got elected into congress as the first black man.

(I suck at telling stories)

If that story doesn't inspire you you prolly have Autism. Looking up to that man does NOT make you beta.

In fact, having Idols and looking up to someone is good for you. Such as your Dad, a sports star or whatever.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah... what you said originally about having an idol is BETA... goes to show what a dumbazz you are. I would have changed my post too.

Fredrick Douglas was the first black man in Congress. He was once a former slave. One day the slave owners wife once taught Fredrick the alphabets. When the Master found out Fredrick was trying to learn how to spell his name, he beat and whipped Fredrick like you wouldn't believe. But Fredrick had already learned enough, kept reading, learning, eventually became a free man and got elected into congress as the first black man.

If that story doesn't inspire you you prolly have Autism. Looking up to that man does NOT make you beta.

In fact, having Idols and looking up to someone is good for you. Such as your Dad, a sports star or whatever.
yeah still don't care,

btw if everything people say here you consider "dumb" maybe the dumbest of the internet is you?

you used to be better then this useless comments, just because no one cares about your opnion, it show weakness

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right taking stupid risks is smart and bold. The dumb stuff people try and get you to believe...

I guess the one time it doesn't turn out well and he ends up splattered like cherry pie on the ground we probably won't hear about it.
I have to agree with this, pretty much. I mean on some level I definitely respect and admire people who do stuff like this, because they've got some serious balls. But I have a hard time wrapping my head around why. I know it's a challenge, and they say doing stuff like this makes them feel more alive. But why risk literally everything just to climb a rock? It's like the guy who did the tightrope walk across the Twin Tower buildings. Just why? Call me dumb if you want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I ain’t no ***** but bruh, there’s a difference between being bold and fearless, and being dumb. Alex Hannold is a cool dude, but it’s not his ‘fearlessness’ that turns pussies wet. It’s his PASSION. Bitches love seeing guys with passion. It shows ambition.

Oh, and by the way, Alex Hannold does these runs around 5 or 10 times WITH gear first, just so that he knows the layout of which paths to take and whatnot. THEN he does it free climbing. He doesn’t just go in cold turkey not knowing what to expect.

The more you know.
5 times, 10 times it doesn't matter...still so many unknown variables on different days that aren't accounted for this is simply sheer stupidity.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was probably smashing that slave owners wife too... which makes it even more inspiring. Using the woman of his oppressor, to raise his SMV

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile Alex Honnold is doing what he loves. Inspiring millions. While you guys sit here on the internet criticizing another man’s life and his choices because it is not for you.

Point of the OP was to say let’s talk about more inspiring things. We get these kind of posts every so often, I’ve even made one myself. But unfortunately there’s not much to be done about the content of the forums.

I do like what was said above.
In fact, I think it illuminates a more important point. Truth of the matter is.. Alex doesn’t give a fvck what any of us think about his climbing. He knows what the risks are and that’s why it takes the measures he does. It is his life. He enjoys it. Let him be. Learn something from him.. ruthlessly pursue what you want in life regardless of other’s opinions if it fulfills you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What inspires me is how rich reality is. When I workout consistently my body looks amazing, and there is always more to do. When I meditate consistently my mind becomes euphoric, and there is always more to be felt. This applies to everything I do.

I think of these different levels of accomplishment as layers of richness to life. To my delight there seems to be an infinite number of these layers of richness. The only limitation to how many I experience is my will, and this reality is my ultimate playground.

The closer we look at something the more complex it becomes. Zoom in, zoom out, there are no limits in either direction. Infinite complexity, infinite experiences.

And everything is crazier than we could ever imagine.
Look at our blood. Iron is in every red blood cell of our bodies. It binds to the oxygen that keeps us alive. The only way iron is made in the universe is in a ****king supernova.

Look at the brain and human consciousness. Our brains model our history. The simple part of our brain is at the center and the most advanced(and most recent) part right at the surface. Since smarts come from the surface our brains folded themselves so they could have more surface area in the same amount of space. And what does this three pound blob of jelly do? It fires charged particles at itself to fuel the limbic system and the cortex. The cortex works to satisfy the limbic system, but what does the limbic system try to satisfy? What is doing the feeling? The signals or the tissue?

Reality is stranger than fiction. So much of it is fascinating. I want to experience as much of this crazy lovely world as I can. And lucky for me it's ENDLESS, and I find that really really inspiring. Endless means it's naive to believe we're alone in the cosmos. Endless means it's naive to believe there is nothing after death.

sheet sometimes I'll be fascinated by the shape and texture of a rock or the timing mechanics of a V8 engine. Everything I experience inspires me to experience more.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspire me you fools.
Somebody should tell daredevil motherfvcker there are much easier cracks to access.

Dudes like that are just like most women these days.

Anything to become internet famous.

Anyhow, here's your inspiration as requested:

You will die someday.

You have between now and then to create some memories to help you feel satisfied as you pass into the void.

(Pro Tip: Demanding inspiration from a bunch of fist fcking keyboard jockeys doesn't count).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile Alex Honnold is doing what he loves. Inspiring millions. While you guys sit here on the internet criticizing another man’s life and his choices because it is not for you.

Point of the OP was to say let’s talk about more inspiring things. We get these kind of posts every so often, I’ve even made one myself. But unfortunately there’s not much to be done about the content of the forums.

I do like what was said above.

In fact, I think it illuminates a more important point. Truth of the matter is.. Alex doesn’t give a fvck what any of us think about his climbing. He knows what the risks are and that’s why it takes the measures he does. It is his life. He enjoys it. Let him be. Learn something from him.. ruthlessly pursue what you want in life regardless of other’s opinions if it fulfills you.
of course he don't same as you shouldn't care, he do what he must, he don't come to a internet forum asking for others to inspire him, he don't look for inspiration, he looks for things to do