Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

... I dare sosuaves best text-gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello self proclaimed text gamer of sosuave,

I dare you, who ever you are, a challenge if a life time.

Somehow, I attained the number of our cities, unofficial, tuffest girl. This girl is well known for ditching boys, and never, ever, go on dates (only in absolutely rare occasions).

I have attained her number (haven't written yet) and now, I am challenging you (using my name), to prove your worthiness and set up a date with this girl.

If (and only if) you set up a date with this girl, I will now for your knees, and you will be the master of text game here on sosuave.

Afterwards it is you who decide if I should attain the date, or let her burn (flake).

Anyone up for this date ;-)?

/European.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not just call her and ask her out instead of texting her like all the chumps she rejected?

besides, even if SS's best texter would be up for the challenge, it would be hard to text your plate due to possible time zone differences, unless you'd want her to be waiting every 12 hrs for a reply...it just ain't realistic

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this is dumb. Just fvcking sac up and do it yourself. YOU got her number, now its YOUR turn to see if she actually likes you.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“If the rules and guides were successful, why would he abandon them?”

“Because he realized he was successful not by the rules and guides, but by the approaching and fun mindset the rules and guides demanded.”

The young man, as ever, was confused. So Pook, with his seemingly endless magic abilities, summoned up two men.

“One of these,” said Pook, “is an actor.” And the three watched the actor become Hercules, Henry V, Hamlet, and every hero with a capital H. But in person, this actor transformed into a wimp.

“What happened to the hero!?” wondered the young man.

Then they saw the other man in action.

“He is heroic!” marveled the young man.

“Indeed,” said the Pook. “One is naturally confident, the other is scripted.”

“But what is wrong with the scripted?”

“Nothing! But it is critical to realize the purpose of scripts and guides.”

“Which is what?”

Pook then took the young man to a place that overlooked two crowds of men. One group kept rushing back and forth to the man on the center pedestal, the Spanish guy named Manual. The other group consulted Manual only here and there, but traveled off in blazing new and fresh paths.

“What is the point?”

“It is simple,” Pook declared. “The point of Manual is not to grant you success. If you do, you will forever be under his dictatorship. The entire reason why Manual exists is to not grant you success but illustrate the means of success.”

Meaning…?”

“Meaning that a few people became successful and formed Manual out from the clay of their knowledge. Manual is their automaton, their robot, to consistently answer newbies’ questions. The end goal in seduction, in success, is to make it natural. When it becomes natural, you have no need for Manual and can handle anything women throw at you.”

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Pook explained ever so eloquently, you are afraid of failing so you turn to Sosuavers with great text game to help you out. Sure they can guide, but if you rely on them forever there will be times where you can't handle what a woman throws at you.

Have trust in yourself and start a conversation how you think it would help you. Even if you fail, you have another small piece on the workings of a woman's mind and a little experience under your belt. If you turn to Manual then it just shows you are good at listening to people and you have actually learned nothing.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
Hello self proclaimed text gamer of sosuave,

I dare you, who ever you are, a challenge if a life time.

Somehow, I attained the number of our cities, unofficial, tuffest girl. This girl is well known for ditching boys, and never, ever, go on dates (only in absolutely rare occasions).

I have attained her number (haven't written yet) and now, I am challenging you (using my name), to prove your worthiness and set up a date with this girl.

If (and only if) you set up a date with this girl, I will now for your knees, and you will be the master of text game here on sosuave.

Afterwards it is you who decide if I should attain the date, or let her burn (flake).

Anyone up for this date ;-)?

/European.
So what you're saying is: you don't have the confidence to try to get her out on a date using your own skill and wit?

Even if you are able to get her out on a date using our guidance, that lack of confidence is going to come back and bite you on the a** during the date. We can give you advice, but we and not going to hold your hand and spoon feed you.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D
Fly By Night said:
So what you're saying is: you don't have the confidence to try to get her out on a date using your own skill and wit?

Even if you are able to get her out on a date using our guidance, that lack of confidence is going to come back and bite you on the a** during the date. We can give you advice, but we and not going to hold your hand and spoon feed you.
So which city are you in? Ill come get her number and tell you how the date went. Pictures included:D

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw text and phone calls. Just show up at her door, throw her over your shoulders, put her in your car, and drive to the nearest bar and....profit?

That'd be either the greatest pickup (literally) or the quickest ticket to spending a night in a prison cell....either way...umm she profits?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid there are no magical words to type when it comes to "cold texting," LOL...

Except, perhaps, "This is David Beckham. I just dumped that b!tch Victoria... Are you free tonight?"

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This will get her wet in seconds:

"I'm caressing my flaccid penis, thinking of your magical legs sprouting hair like a newborn flower patch"
Slow clap :yes:

Do it, OP.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmmmm... flaccid.....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is not advised because what works for one person may not line up with who you are and once she sees the lack of congruency in person it will be hard to recover.

My general rule is have fun and tease her but also be interesting...no boring time wasting texts

"Hey"
"Sup?"
"Wyd?"

Anything like the above no value texts should NEVER be sent. They serve no purpose other than to get her rolling her eyes at seeing them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I am the absolute worst at texting... Just terrible. I really hate it, likely my age, but I just prefer to call. Here is the best text game I have sent just now:

"I'll meet you at "XYZ" 7pm, if you need a lift send me the address to pick you up."

That's it the best I can do, and actually one of the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.