Gold Heart
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2003
- Messages
- 333
- Reaction score
- 3
^^ LMAO, what about advice for the BROKE people? 
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
NO it doesnt all depend on the relationship,you cant go and get laid just because tgheres a chance your girl might have done the same thing,if you were going out for 10 months you couldnt really be al that bothered.Originally posted by WingS
it all depends on the relationship
she could be cheating on HIM while SHE is out of town...and anyway supposing they broke up then he would missed out on having got laid by two hot chicks...anyway what happened to "one-itis"![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes! Especially because relationships based on cheating and deceit always work out.DONT TELL HER. I told my ex when i "cheated" on her becuase i knew she was going to find out anyway.. and yeah she dumped me a few days after i told her... So just try to act like nothing happend..
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
HAHAHAHAHA thats so funny. I can picture him saying it and acting like nothings wrong, and then seeing her being devastated by the news.went a lil' far with the some of the girls I met. I ended up kissing a girl and I had sex with one also.
Wow. Where do I start? Let's see..... First of all, if you're sorry about what you did, if you regret it, don't break up with her, at least try to get over this. No sense in punishing both of you more. Second of all, if she doesn't break up with you it might mean that she, gasp, cares for you a WHOLE LOT!!Originally posted by Biphoria
I would suggest you break up with her after you tell her what misunderstood said. Take it like a man but if she doesn't break up with you she must eather be whipped or not have much respect for herself. I would consider that a big red flag.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by PapaLongDong
lmao dude, i havent went out w/ a single girl w/o cheating on her, nj
- Chris
haha, funny man. Jester knows whats going on here.Originally posted by Jester
then you my ignorant friend, are not a man, but exist only as a child.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.