Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't think of anything worse than "settling"

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you?

You know what I mean when you cash in your chips for some saggy ass 4.5/10 single mom who starts wearing sweatpants around the house and no makeup and the most exciting part of your day is watching the new show on netflix and eating bonbons, before you go have routine, missionary sex to bust one off and fall asleep.

Nothing worse, my dudes.

"You've met with a terrible fate haven't you"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you?

You know what I mean when you cash in your chips for some saggy ass 4.5/10 single mom who starts wearing sweatpants around the house and no makeup and the most exciting part of your day is watching the new show on netflix and eating bonbons, before you go have routine, missionary sex to bust one off and fall asleep.

Nothing worse, my dudes.

Sounds like a party!!!:p

:eek:

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that there are worse things, but yeah, reading that made me cringe.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, didn't you say you wanted women to settle for you? Didn't you say you just take them for a walk and get laid?

You're going to have to settle for a lower quality woman if you don't get a good job.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If you find yourself settling in that fashion you are clearly desperate.

I would stay single for life before I would ever commit to a woman under a 7.5 in looks. If I was low value and broke, I would focus on money instead of women so I can pull something hotter than a 6 in looks. Settling is not an option. No way in hell.

Your standards and your value go hand in hand. Low standards = Low value.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alone is worse. Hence why people settle.
That's debatable. A house full of people is not necessarily a home. Imagine having a wife and kids, except you are all distant from each other, each in your own separate world. You don't eat dinner together, you don't ask how each other's day was, and worst of all, you and your wife don't even sleep in the same bed.

This is becoming a reality for many men out there.

I would much rather be 40 and single than 30 and married.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone settles. There is always someone better.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling is where attraction goes to die.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine having a wife and kids, except you are all distant from each other, each in your own separate world. You don't eat dinner together, you don't ask how each other's day was, and worst of all, you and your wife don't even sleep in the same bed.
Sounds like your hypothetical family man is alone.

I would much rather be 40 and single than 30 and married
You met many single 40 year olds? Almost none of them are single by choice. There's a reason for that.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you?

Nothing worse, my dudes.

Yeah, I'm with you.
I lived with one girl for two years as a "family", it was really bad experience, so I am not going to repeat that. At the bright side I discovered how bad it is at such young age, that was my second (and last) real LTR. Some of my peers married at their 20-22 years, some of them made children even. Now that's a waste of life in my opinion.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone settles at the end of the day. It's just a matter of choosing the right person to do it with.

Settling with a single mom sounds like a nice catch though (cracks up, cracks up, cracks up):lol::lol::lol::lol:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your hypothetical family man is alone.

You met many single 40 year olds? Almost none of them are single by choice. There's a reason for that.
A lot of them are losers but the reason we are here on SS is so that we can be the exception.

The successful, healthy, fit, 40 year old bachelor. Not the 40-year old virgin.

Why do you think Leonardo DiCaprio has never been married?

Not saying we can all be celebrities but nevertheless you can be a single Alpha for many years.

What point are you trying to make?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with you.
I lived with one girl for two years as a "family", it was really bad experience, so I am not going to repeat that. At the bright side I discovered how bad it is at such young age, that was my second (and last) real LTR. Some of my peers married at their 20-22 years, some of them made children even. Now that's a waste of life in my opinion.
lol ..some single mom was pushing me towards moving in with her, but I put on the breaks.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of them are losers but the reason we are here on SS is so that we can be the exception.

The successful, healthy, fit, 40 year old bachelor. Not the 40-year old virgin.

Why do you think Leonardo DiCaprio has never been married?

Not saying we can all be celebrities but nevertheless you can be a single Alpha for many years.

What point are you trying to make?
Apparently people's still on defeatist mode round these parts of the manosphere. Lazy people. If they only knew what you can do in 1.5 years by working hard...

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently people's still on defeatist mode round these parts of the manosphere. Lazy people. If they only knew what you can do in 1.5 years by working hard...
We're out here trying to win, as long as possible. At the end of the day, you have to face reality. A lot of people wake up and are not happy with the life they are living. Exhibit A: The Dad Bod.

If you let yourself go, you will live a life of mediocrity.

Even if you are married, you should still be running dread game AND stay in shape just in case you get divorced. You always want to be the better half, in my opinion.

I agree with you. 1.5 years is a HELLA long time. Looking back, it might not feel that way because of how fast time flies but it is very true that you can accomplish a whole lot in just a few hundred days.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.5 years of working hard is progressing when you set your mind and discipline to your goals. How's your progress going @CuddleJunkie?