Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't pass the stage of the instagram exchange

Reda

Reaction score
so to be short, I used to accost girls in the street, gym, everywhere
I'm shy by nature, but I manage to approach and take the girls' instagram, except that once I have it, I don't know what to do anymore,
I send messages normally, after two days on average, but except that I only receive views of my messages, sometimes they don't even respond
it's starting to doubt me, I don't know where it's blocking,
Thank guys for help , sorry for my English ( I'm french )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so to be short, I used to accost girls in the street, gym, everywhere
I'm shy by nature, but I manage to approach and take the girls' instagram, except that once I have it, I don't know what to do anymore,
I send messages normally, after two days on average, but except that I only receive views of my messages, sometimes they don't even respond
it's starting to doubt me, I don't know where it's blocking,
you are putting yourself in female centric environments....

women RULE online, it is their little safe haven of POWER.

In Real Life they have zero power, you must get them into real life on your platform.

I met Bruce Forsyth(very famous TV presenter UK) before he passed on, he came to our holiday camp, and I asked him if he had any advice.

"Yes my son, they come on your show, you never go on theirs"

his advice hit me instantly, I remember many times when I was having a great chat over world views, with a girl, (in her comments section on SM), and she would literally ghost the convo half way through and make me look like an idiot. She got social proof from me, and left me hanging.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Go for the number instead, then just stick to a script. @EyeBRollin has a better script than mine. This is my script, hope it helps.

Texting was nothing special. No PUA tricks.

Text One: "Hey girl. How´s ur weekend going?" When matching during weekend. If matching Monday/Tuesday it was "Hey girl. How was your weekend?". If matching Wednesday/Thursday "Hey girl. Any cool plans for the upcoming weekend?"
Her: Bla bla bla

Next text: "Cool. What do you enjoy doing with your free time?"
Her: bla bla bla

If we have suff in common:

"Looks like we have a lot in common. Im craving my favorite sushi place, wanna meet 5:30ish pm next saturday?" Maybe Im implying that since we have stuff in common I wanna get to know her better.

If we dont have that much in common:

"I live in X city by Y mall. Anything interesting near your house?"
Her: Bla bla bla
"My favorite Burger place is very close to your house. Wanna meet Next saturday evening and grab a bite?"

If there was a new movie I actually wanted to see.
"I wanna watch the new Marvel movie. Lets go on day 1 to avoid spoilers. My favorite movie place has a show at 6pm"

No long texts. No double texting. No over-talking or over-sharing. STFU, Keep it simple and more or less mirror her response time.