"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I cant kiss a girl anymore...

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I had some horrible experiences with my ex i've been getting over, its been messing with all my relationships...
I cant kiss a girl anymore...
I've tried and messed it up so bad it was like I never knew how!
I have no idea what to do...I cant get over this mental block
when I did I messed the kiss up...I've been seeing this girl for about a month now and besides one instance where I freaked up trying to kiss her I havent tried again...
What the heck do I do!
I have no idea what kind of advice or verbal beatings you guys can give me...but I need something to knock me awake and figure this crap out
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The only solution to your kissing dilemma is suicide:)
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Try autosuggestion / affirmations / brainwashing yourself (it's all the same)
Do a search for this on the forum or the internet.
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by Stormblade
I had some horrible experiences with my ex i've been getting over, its been messing with all my relationships...
I cant kiss a girl anymore...
I've tried and messed it up so bad it was like I never knew how!
I have no idea what to do...I cant get over this mental block
when I did I messed the kiss up...I've been seeing this girl for about a month now and besides one instance where I freaked up trying to kiss her I havent tried again...
What the heck do I do!
I have no idea what kind of advice or verbal beatings you guys can give me...but I need something to knock me awake and figure this crap out
Okay first of all I don't understand what exactly your problem is. You say you messed the kiss up. What does that mean?

If you're simply a bad kisser, then you need more practice.

You also say that you freaked out trying to kiss her. What does this mean? You need to explain yourself better if you expect good advice.
 

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Im not a bad kisser I used to be quite good at it
Ever since my ex who was a virgin I had to slow my game down
Basically kissing her took a month, she pushed me away numerous times but was still very interested
We never had any type of sex we did kiss
Ever since then I have the same ******d game that I used to
I can pick up girls quite easily, get phone numbers and dates
But I was always hanging onto the ex and I had a string of bad luck with some girls who ended up being crazy...never wanted to kiss them
Anyway, now I meet this girl I kept psyching myself out then I went to kiss her and she was surprised yet receptive
I nailed the kiss on her bottom lip and she was aiming for my upper lip...very akward so I acted like an *******, told her she sucked and basically threw her out the door
now shes all over me
Its been 3 times now i've had her sitting on my bed with me...watching a movie...and I just cant do it...i've got nothing
All the game to get a girl on my bed but I cant seal the deal
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

livin large

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2002
Messages
613
Reaction score
0
Location
The Great USA!
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
The only solution to your kissing dilemma is suicide:)
First off, I think everybody knows you're joking, but don't joke about suicide. 99% of the time nothing will happen, but for the person already thinking about it, all they need is a reason...

Anyway, Storm, it sounds like this girl likes you, so take advantage of that. Make her kiss you - put the pressure on her. She should be sucking your **** for the right to kiss you. Then you can just go with the flow instead of feeling like you have to make it a great kiss.
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by Stormblade
Im not a bad kisser I used to be quite good at it
Ever since my ex who was a virgin I had to slow my game down
Basically kissing her took a month, she pushed me away numerous times but was still very interested
We never had any type of sex we did kiss
So she trained you like a puppy dog to slow down. So that has taught you to wait because she might not be "ready" Okay that's fine.

Anyway, now I meet this girl I kept psyching myself out then I went to kiss her and she was surprised yet receptive
I nailed the kiss on her bottom lip and she was aiming for my upper lip...very akward so I acted like an *******, told her she sucked and basically threw her out the door
now shes all over me
Its been 3 times now i've had her sitting on my bed with me...watching a movie...and I just cant do it...i've got nothing
All the game to get a girl on my bed but I cant seal the deal
Now when you say "psyching myself out" what exactly do you mean? Like "okay I have to do it" a hundred times until you do it? If so Ouch!! There's a better way.

I want you to think about the thing think about when you decide to go for a kiss. Is it a feeling? If it's a feeling, I want you to look inside it and I want you to label all the different pieces it is made out of. What is it made out of? What other "things" or "feelings" are in there in the mix?

What I mean is for example: In my case, when I decide to go for a girls' phone number I feel this thing that most of us call "insecurity" But insecurity is not a primal feeling. We don't feel insecure when we are born. But fear for example is a primal emotion, also anger, happiness/joy, disgust, sadness, anticipation, acceptance, surprise are all basic emotions. Combined with each other they make up all the feelings that we get.

Like insecurity above could be a combination of fear+hopelesness and something else.
 
Last edited:
Top