Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't find Walnuts

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find walnuts at? I cant find them anywhere. The only time I have ever found walnuts were Emeralds Glazed Walnuts, although delicious, not very good for you. In the grocery store all I every see are peanuts, mixed nuts, and cashews. Even at Wal Mart I can't find them.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the grocery stores here, the walnuts aren't in the "nuts" section. They are in the "baking" section. I had trouble finding them too :eek:

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a CVS in your area?

I bought a 9oz bag CVS brand and they have lasted me now all week.

Wal-mart has them you just have to look around the produce area where they have the plastic bags for produce look around there at least this is where I have found them in this SuperCenter Wal-mart I live and there like 5 bucks but forget how many ounces but all natural just like the CVS bag I got for around 4 bucks.

Walnuts are good for Omega-3's so if your budget allows it's worth the health benefits verses the cost.

Hope this helps.

LoneSilver

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some stores put them by the apples and bananas over in produce
other stores put them in the baking section over by the pie filling and sugar and marshmallows

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy mine at Trader Joe's and their walnut prices are pretty damn competitive with most stores.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I get the sense there's a grocery store opener in here somewhere...