"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I cant figure out whats wrong with me

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I got a problem that i dont know how to fix.

Ive been readin up on all the dj stuff for a while now. I know pretty much what a girl wants (alpha male) and all that stuff.(neg hits, keno, ect.)

But for some reason, i just dont approach girls. Its not that im terrified of them,(a little scared, but thats regular) or that im not confident, but i just dont.

I am confident in the way i look and lift weights like a pro. And i know im a cool a$$ dude(im friends with everyone and no one really hates me). but that doesnt help me. Lots of my friends say things like "Dude, You should be gettin pvssy all the time!"

It makes me mad to hear that because i know that i can. but i dont know what it is about me. I want to fvck girls soo bad, and thats all that i think about(because its summer...), but when it comes down to it, i dont to sh*t.

Its makin me mad, and im askin for help. I know I just got to say F*CK IT!, but i dont. There is this hot ass girl who goes to my school, and who lives on my block. I already know she has shown interest and if i give her a call or two, she'd be down to F*ck. I just dont know what the hell is wrong with me. I dont wanna c*m into a toilet all my life.:(
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tooms

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
slc
just get w/ a girl, once you force urself to do that, then it wont be hard nemore, pick up the phone and make a booty call, if you have the balls for that-(id be a little worried bout tryin to pull that one off myself tho..)
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Oh man, I feel ya. I'm 17 and still a virgin too but you have to think about it this way..


You can't just KNOW everything there is about DJ'ing. You have to have the state of mind and want to change. If you say you have confidence, what's stopping you from going up to that girl and talking to her? You're a DJ..top of the line. She's no better than you in any way. Once you get over this, you may not be able to get any girl you want, but you'll be able to approach any girl you want. You have to reach deep down inside and get rid of that fear. Good luck man
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Sounds like your ambition is lacking, and you're not applying the skills you learn to their full extent.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
This is a perfect example of how you can read about anything this site has to offer, look like a winner, and still not get the success you want with gals.

I'm not dissing you, thats honestly how it is for many people - They KNOW...they fvcking KNOW what they're "supposed to do" but dont do it. This is the key to whats locking you down - You've gotta act, plain and simple.

You cant "DJ a girl" without talking to one first, just like you cant get to know anyone without first saying "hello." It's like trying to build a bridge without first building supports for it: You cant start at the top and work your way down, you've gotta start at the bottom and work your way up.

Remember this: The only thing that can possibly stop you is yourself. When you no longer feel held down by a fear of rejection, you will be free.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top