Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cannot have an LTR with a woman as an older guy if she doesn't make me feel like the prize.

Reaction score
With the way I see it after taking the red pill, when women were in their primes and dating younger guys, they made them feel like the prize. Countless photos on social media, bragging to their friends about it, and showing off their trophy boyfriend.

It is why the idea of being the older guy who she sleeps with but has to hide from her friends if she is younger or the older guy she is settling for when she is older makes me cringe. For me, I simply cannot entertain an LTR with a woman until she convinces me that I am getting the same treatment as her high school or college boyfriend.

I do not see how guys in here can date hot girls but live with the pity sex.

Even older guys who pay for women as they go out with them, I cannot respect that at all.

To me, there is no point in an LTR as an older guy unless she is putting forth all of her effort into making you feel like her king or her precious trophy.

But older women refuse to do that because countless suckers with a lack of self-respect would let a woman disrespect them just so they can get pity sex.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For me, I simply cannot entertain an LTR with a woman until she convinces me that I am getting the same treatment as her high school or college boyfriend.
Come on guys. It's like our minds are not developed with statements like this. People change, things change, expectations change, priorities change. NOTHING stays constant in life. Yes, the same hot girl who adored her boyfriend in high school and gave him sex for free now has different expectations, you may not get the sex for free along with pictures and kisses now that you and her are older. Depends on how you kick your game.

Assumption. Who said it's pity sex?

Even older guys who pay for women as they go out with them, I cannot respect that at all.
What do you mean pay, a hooker?

To me, there is no point in an LTR as an older guy unless she is putting forth all of her effort into making you feel like her king or her precious trophy.

But older women refuse to do that because countless suckers with a lack of self-respect would let a woman disrespect them just so they can get pity sex.
So many threads with imposing assumptions and statements. It's like we are angry we are not good enough to attract good looking girls, so we have to put down other people enjoying and living their life.

Brutal. :rolleyes:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we should Listen to Oily. If I were a 60 year old man I could care less if the 20 year old woman was hiding from her friends that she is banging me. Caring about social media status is for weak, immature men who have nothing better to do. If you are a CEO the last thing you would care about is whether she tags you on FB.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the OP is talking about with the pity sex. Every younger girl I have been with has been totally into it.

But I completely agree with his point that your LTR should always treat you as a prize. The female needs to be high interest in order for the relationship to work. In fact, you can just take the "older guy" bit out altogether, because that is true for any age. IMO.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
With the way I see it after taking the red pill, when women were in their primes and dating younger guys, they made them feel like the prize. Countless photos on social media, bragging to their friends about it, and showing off their trophy boyfriend.

It is why the idea of being the older guy who she sleeps with but has to hide from her friends if she is younger or the older guy she is settling for when she is older makes me cringe. For me, I simply cannot entertain an LTR with a woman until she convinces me that I am getting the same treatment as her high school or college boyfriend.

Just admit it, you're a fat old bitter woman. We've had enough of your bullsh!t, Princess. You were never even that hot. You got used by two bartenders and that was f*cking 2007.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
For me, I simply cannot entertain an LTR with a woman until she convinces me that I am getting the same treatment as her high school or college boyfriend.
Wait you want us to sleep on her mommy's couch until 10:30am, and then fart, but still score?

I don't understand what the OP is talking about with the pity sex. Every younger girl I have been with has been totally into it.

But I completely agree with his point that your LTR should always treat you as a prize. The female needs to be high interest in order for the relationship to work. In fact, you can just talk the "older guy" bit out altogether, because that is true for any age. IMO.
She's talking about when middle aged men give 20 year old babes their first orgasm, and then have month after month of passionate sex. That makes Olivia cringe. Because she's 31 now and chunky, and pining for a Mexican bartender from that late night taco place 10 years ago.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with our age, it has to do with the woman and the amount of control her peers and/or family has over her. If she gives them a whole-hearted 'fvck you' to them when they comment on her choice to date an older man, then you've potentially got a keeper. If she allows them to negatively comment on her decision to date an older man, then you're going to be doomed. She needs to stand up for her decision to date you. She needs to be proud of the fact that she has a man who has his 5hit together. If she's truly invested in you, she's going to tell the naysayers to shut the fvck up and worry about their own problems when it comes to relationships.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with our age, it has to do with the woman and the amount of control her peers and/or family has over her. ...she's going to tell the naysayers to shut the fvck up and worry about their own problems when it comes to relationships.
Gee, she is SO embarrassed to tell her friends she has a guy who is bigger, stronger, wealthier and better in bed than their boyfriends.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fwiw I do get where you are coming from at least re: older guy younger girl...I date a lot of college girls and yes, they (usually) don't really truly see you as a boyfriend, just a "fling with an older guy" to a large extent and that is why they hide you from their peers. The downside to this is yeah if you want a relationship and also they have to manage a web of lies to account for their whereabouts to their friends and family and orbiters which is difficult and causes lots of flaking and instability. This is not at all absolute though, I've been in relationship with them no problem. Truth is though you should not be taking girls that young too seriously for a relationship anyway, and not be expecting an LTR from ANY girl in this market really.
I've reverted to where I think we should always be their prize or one they would brag about. How would one of the top guys on her "high score" list be in "secret" doesn't happen. That older guy in the shadows doesn't get the best sex, doesn't get the best attention, doesn't get the best anything. That will be the guy in her age and financial bracket that all her girls ( birds ) are talking about...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with our age, it has to do with the woman and the amount of control her peers and/or family has over her. If she gives them a whole-hearted 'fvck you' to them when they comment on her choice to date an older man, then you've potentially got a keeper. If she allows them to negatively comment on her decision to date an older man, then you're going to be doomed. She needs to stand up for her decision to date you. She needs to be proud of the fact that she has a man who has his 5hit together. If she's truly invested in you, she's going to tell the naysayers to shut the fvck up and worry about their own problems when it comes to relationships.
Exactly. And this same woman would be putting her "older guy" on a pedestal and showing off how handsome and together he is... I personally think if she is embarrassed of you due to your age or hiding you that she's going to be trying harder with other guys from her peer group.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just had breakfast at a classy local chain and there is 20 year old waitress there. There are a bunch of guys her age falling all over her. I was the one she was talking to, and when I did, the other girls chimed into the conversation. Olly imagines these waitresses prefer guys their age who live with their mom??!

When it comes down to logic vs how her friends/family make her feel, feelings always win
Feelings over finances? At some point they need a guy with a career.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on, @Desdinova . And I even think this is not specific to the case when a young woman is dating an older man. This is true for all women. Women who have the spine to go for what they feel like are real diamonds. My last ex had a huge problem with this. She was so attached to her father and keeping her image pure and clean in his eyes and not wanting to worry him about anything at all that she never had the "balls" to tell him she was in a relationship. Mind you, she was only 18, but still, spine is something you either have or probably won't have for the rest of your life. And you are so right when you say that if she's a woman that has her 5hit together, she is going to stand up to anyone for this relationship.

I think the woman we should aspire to be for a LTR is a woman who is proud to show you to her peers and family and will always choose you and her trust in you over any doubts her peers or family will cast over the relationship. Such women, unfortunately...are rare as ****.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to feel as though your the prize and you will be treated as such. You have to have shít to offer though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That older guy in the shadows doesn't get the best sex, doesn't get the best attention, doesn't get the best anything.
Based on what measurement? If it's the best sex he ever had, your pretending unemployed men somehow get better sex is not an argument. If the older guy gives her her first orgasm, that means she liked him better than the younger guys who did not give her her first orgasm.

Name one example where an older man can pick up a younger girl without any of her peers ever knowing. That doesn't happen. I picked up my girlfriend while seated with 3 girls her age, who drilled me with questions for 30 minutes, all of them staring at full attention to my every nuance. I then managed to pull off a 3 way kiss with the 2 hottest ones and my (now) girlfriend later said "After you left every girl in the room came over and told me I should date you, that we have chemistry". I'm 25 years older.

Implying that the younger guy is better looking strictly based on age is also false.

What you're saying is "My woman might be out with an older guy tonight because he can afford to pay for dinner, but she brags to her sister about me!"

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on what measurement? If it's the best sex he ever had, your pretending unemployed men somehow get better sex is not an argument. If the older guy gives her her first orgasm, that means she liked him better than the younger guys who did not give her her first orgasm.

Name one example where an older man can pick up a younger girl without any of her peers ever knowing. That doesn't happen. I picked up my girlfriend while seated with 3 girls her age, who drilled me for 30 minutes. I then managed to pull off a 3 way kiss with the 2 hottest ones and my (now) girlfriend said "after you left every girl in the room came over and told me I should date you, that we have chemistry". I'm 25 years older.

Implying that the younger guy is better looking strictly based on age is also false.

What you're saying is "My woman might be out with an older guy tonight because he can afford to pay for dinner, but she brags to her sister about me!"
What a lot of people in here don't understand, I think, is that women do not get off by sexual skills alone. More so, they get off by the perceived value of the guy they're bangin'. The female orgasm in itself has no real purpose whatsoever other than to make the act pleasurable for her, but mainly to stimulate the guy to orgasm. This means that the more dominated the woman feels mentally, the higher the chances she has an orgasm. I would expand on this as it's a very interesting topic and I have read some studies that are just mind blowing.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
PS - That said, my girlfriend had a Sugar Daddy who was like 77, and he always wanted to declare her his girlfriend at events and she said no way. I think guys in their 20's are confusing guys in their 40's with guys in their 70's.

What a lot of people in here don't understand, I think, is that women do not get off by sexual skills alone. More so, they get off by the perceived value of the guy they're bangin'. The female orgasm in itself has no real purpose whatsoever other than to make the act pleasurable for her, but mainly to stimulate the guy to orgasm. This means that the more dominated the woman feels mentally, the higher the chances she has an orgasm. I would expand on this as it's a very interesting topic and I have read some studies that are just mind blowing.
The female orgasm causes the cervix to spasm, shifting it 90 degrees and revealing the direct opening to the uterus. So if you have simultaneous orgasms when she is ovulating (this happened on our first date, while we held eye contact, and it was her first orgasm of her life, but I pulled out), it's the maximum odds of getting her pregnant. She told me she fell in love with me right then.

That is the Universe speaking about who the best guy is. The guy who makes her come and who she reproduces.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS - That said, my girlfriend had a Sugar Daddy who was like 77, and he always wanted to declare her his girlfriend at events and she said no way. I think guys in their 20's are confusing guys in their 40's with guys in their 70's.

The female orgasm causes the cervix to spasm, shifting it 90 degrees and revealing the direct opening to the uterus. So if you have simultaneous orgasms when she is ovulating (this happened on our first date, while we held eye contact, and it was her first orgasm of her life, but I pulled out), it's the maximum odds of getting her pregnant. She told me she fell in love with me right then.

That is the Universe speaking about who the best guy is. The guy who makes her come and who she reproduces.
And biologically speaking, it has been studied that the higher the percepted value of the male in her eyes, the more her orgasm type and timing changes, meaning, if a girl really believes she is or is with an alpha, she will orgasm 1 minute or less before his orgasm and up to 45 minutes after because by doing so, she increases the chances his sperm reaches her eggs and that she bears the child of what is or she perceives to be a high value guy. This **** is insane and beautiful at the same time. Of course, when this is the case, her orgasm is stronger, too and by stronger, I mean she spasms a lot and her inner walls become more receiving to the sperm while if she is having sex with a guy she doesn;t really consider high value, she will not orgasm at all probably.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to feel as though your the prize and you will be treated as such. You have to have shít to offer though.
What you have to offer might just be your looks, your charisma, your conversation and your appeal. It doesn't always have to be $$$. Although I think we all should be good enough in the world to have decent $$$$. We should not be a $$$ asset to a female, otherwise we are just an ATM...