Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cannot be sexually satisfied which is making me unhappy

Reaction score
So I had sex with 5 different women this week, and I go to the store and stock up on groceries and I might as well be a virgin again because I saw plenty of @$$ that I would want to fvck. Now I'm back at my place and I have the urge to have sex again. I seriously don't know what to do at this point :(

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had sex with 5 different women this week, and I go to the store and stock up on groceries and I might as well be a virgin again because I saw plenty of @$$ that I would want to fvck. Now I'm back at my place and I have the urge to have sex again. I seriously don't know what to do at this point :(
sounds like you're turning into Golem like @Pan87 mentioned in another thread...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't you the same kid taking chicks out to movies on the first date and getting rejected for having bad breath? Or was it her that had bad breath?

You've now pulled it together and are having sex with five separate women all of a sudden? Yeah. I'll take **** that didn't happen for $500
As long as you disregard your standards and self respect, you can very easly find 5 women to bang a week.

Reaction score
Aren't you the same kid taking chicks out to movies on the first date and getting rejected for having bad breath? Or was it her that had bad breath?

You've now pulled it together and are having sex with five separate women all of a sudden? Yeah. I'll take **** that didn't happen for $500
No, I don’t go on dates. You know there's something called a thread history search you can do. I thought it was common sense, but oh well lol.

For example here is a thread you started. are you still butthurt from this topic that you have to come troll my success?

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack off more. All i know for sure is being overly horny leads to making bad decisions that can impact the rest of your life. If i could go back and talk to my 26 yr old self id tell me to get a vasectomy asap and never live with a woman or get married. Thread carefully and dont let Mr Johnson get you in trouble.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not a superior man. Sorry to put it bluntly but it is what it is. You are using sex as a release, not as it can be. My advice, get a copy of "The Way of the Superior Man" by David D.

Modern Man Advice

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a more meaningful relationship.... with more passionate energy between you two.... it will feel more fulfilling. Rather than just Nutting with randoms

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Here - https://www.sa.org/test/

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trolling or kidding; not sure...

in case it's a real question, for guys at about age 12+ we start to wake up with wood. after it is released, a few hours up to a day it will be back and that is how it is.

if you have low-t or any of several other men's issues it won't happen. this effect will drive your behavior as it has done for all of history. some men choose to live by codes so that they can achieve something else in life as well, if we don't we never will and will just be on a never-ending fck. It's the highest driver in men after hunger.

several choices on how to deal with it.

- ignore it.. this doesn't work for some and for some it does. the drive is stronger in some, it's impossible to ignore. so many stories about priests that try to do this and fail.
- get an LTR of some sort, if only friends with benefits or even wife up... the range of choices is many.
- rotation, common SS advice. many ways to do this. codes of conduct vary between men. it's very possible to do this and have high integrity. Polygamy without the contracts. good solution if not stepping on others.
- self-release.. this is the most common even when also doing one of the others.
- PUA, try to get any woman any time you can. no codes. basically, be part of the carousel.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Lmao

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Big Red gum can do wonders.