I can see why banging other girls can get me over oneitis

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
because im freaked out that i got her pregnant! I did it last night with the best friend of the chick i had oneitis for, and now im really worried. I dont know much about pregnancy but i read up on it last night. i am still worried though.

I wore a condom, didnt ejaculate in her, but i fingered her before and after and im worried some pre-*** might have been on my fingers.

maybe im just paranoid, but what are the chances of pregnancy like that?

should i talk to her about taking the morning after pill? if so, how do i go about doing it, and where do we find this pill?

Any input for a youngin that is looking for direction is appreciated.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO.

Dude don't trip. There's a 99.999% chance that your fine. A whole wad of jizz has 100 million sperm....1 sperm makes it if she gets pregnant, the rest die. Even if you had some pre *** on your finger(s), you just diluted everything by 99 million fold. Not very good odds.

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, cool

theres still a feeling inside me that im not comfortable with though. how long do i have to wait to find out when im in the clear? (or not in the clear...) We did it on August 15th, and her period is somewhere in the 20s. If she gets her period this month (1 week after we did it) does that mean im safe? Or is it the next period i have to wait until?

Thanks.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry

don't worry buddy
she should be more worried then you.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what happens when you blindly follow the advice given on this site. :rolleyes: