"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I Called Her A Dog???

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I don't really like posting all of my interactions here, only the one's that I find amusing. Well last night I was working out and I see this cute girl, maybe a 7, doing last pull-downs and she's going patiently slow like your supossed to do. Well I look up and ask "how in the world do you have the patience to go that slow?" she replies, "because it beeps if you don't and I get tired of that." me: "oh, so it's conditioned learning?" her: "yeah, like a dog" in a very weird tone and walked away. strange girl, must have a weird outlook on herself.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
its psychology stuff... pavlov's dog... dog learned that when "pavlov" came into the room it was meal time and would begin salivating... he conditioned the dog with a bell etc etc
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
wow look at the big brain on you, your proud aren't you? seriously man, i know what the hell that is i'm well educated or i wouldn't have said that at all. my thing was she took it like i called her a dog.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Don't be so defensive! White-Hype was just explaining the reference.

She didn't think you called her a dog, she was annoyed that you were interupting her workout, and made a rude comment.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I called a girl a dog recently.

She had a pen between her teeth and then dropped it on the table, so I said she looks like a "Doggy with a bone."

She wasn't offended though.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
So? Insults kick ass :)

I called this really cute and hot HB9+ masculine. She refused to talk to me for like 30 mins until I said "Hey darling, I was just kidding you aint masculine" with a devious smile and lets just say that she didnt overlook me anymore :)

Fvck, if a girl cant take your words then she aint worth it. I even call good female friends or even girls ive just met at a party for bytches like "Ey bytches" or "Bytches and h0000es" scream that while dancing into a room :p Somehow girls dont react bad to it, some will sometime put on a shocked face :p


Sooo, calling a girl a dog = GOOD!

Ask her "If I pet you, will you lick me?"
 
Top