Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I broke with my ex-gf, now, after 6 months of dating several girls, I want to go back

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
Well guys, last week I turned around 180 degrees, I don't miss my ex anymore and I started being infautuated with the girl I'm dating, the young one.
Soooo, that's VERY good news :D
" I started being INFATUATED with ..."

So you have rapidly transferred your neediness to a new woman who has not earned your devotion, not by a long shot .

Aiken-- falling azz over apex for a new chica is not "turnimg it around, 180 .."
When you have her INFATUATED with YOU, and you are deciding whether she is worth it, and how she is going to fit into YOUR life is when you can claim to be making progress.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Now if things go south with the new girl, you are going to be feeling even worse wanting your ex back more.

This could be a bad path you are on.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the Kings Horses and all the Kings men couldn't put humpty together again.

AKA

You can't unscamble an egg.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Now if things go south with the new girl, you are going to be feeling even worse wanting your ex back more.

This could be a bad path you are on.
This is true. It's a double edged sword. She'll take you mind of your ex, but if this new relationship goes sour, you could possibly be pining for you ex even more than before.

Truly getting over someone is like getting in shape. People try all sorts of shortcuts, but they rarely work. The best way to get in shape is to work hard, diet and remain focused on your goal and it takes time. The best way to get over someone is to face your emotions/demons, work on your own personal problems to become a better person, and take some time for yourself.

Although it looks like you've been apart for 6 months, so you should be over her by now.