"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I blocked a girl for 3 months

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
I recently blocked a girl for 3 months, reasons weren't great except that she was boring me. I recently unblocked her and she knows I've unblocked her because I saw her viewing my status. She hasn't messaged me.

Should I send her a message? Also if I did, I have no excuse for blocking her, so not sure what I'd even say.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
You had no reason to block her, so you went ahead and did it anyway for 3 months? Now you want to talk to her again?

I wouldn't want to deal with someone like that if I were her.
 

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Location
Germany
I recently blocked a girl for 3 months, reasons weren't great except that she was boring me. I recently unblocked her and she knows I've unblocked her because I saw her viewing my status. She hasn't messaged me.

Should I send her a message? Also if I did, I have no excuse for blocking her, so not sure what I'd even say.
Don't text her . And if she texts you just say that you were getting serious with another girl, but it didn't worked out.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Why blocking her, man? Wouldn't it be way easier to just no talk to her? Now she probably thinks you're unstable for doing something like that. It honestly was a "girl move" of your part.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Don't text her. If she texts you, it's up to you whether to re-engage but never acknowledge the blocking.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I recently blocked a girl for 3 months, reasons weren't great except that she was boring me. I recently unblocked her and she knows I've unblocked her because I saw her viewing my status. She hasn't messaged me.

Should I send her a message? Also if I did, I have no excuse for blocking her, so not sure what I'd even say.
Ask her if she still wants to be friends
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
You do not message, if you do you lost the stupid game you were playing.
If she messages, first message will be a ***t test, you have to pass it and don't ask quesitons.
Most likely, she might ask you why you unblocked her.
Answer is simple and short, I emptied my block list.
It could be why you blocked me.
Answer is simple and short, b**** you lame in bed. And then follow up when she says you two haven't f***ed, oh.
You pass the test, and you wait until she messages you again.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Thanks for the responses guys and yes I know it was a pu**y move in my part for blocking her in the first place. I will just wait to see if she texts or not
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top