Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I believe us older guys should stop bullsh1tting the younger ones

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about testosterone... high T-levels in men who are late teens/early 20s cuts both ways. On the one hand, they are constantly on the prowl and horny. On the other hand...they are constantly on the prowl and horny. This plus a lack of skill set, herd mentality, less experience, and just general immaturity are reasons that younger women often go for older guys. (For a college girl, 27+ can be "older." But there's a big difference in mentality there.) There's just an over-eagerness with young guys that can work against them.

Obviously most 30+ men in general are not that skilled or savvy, but most men on Sosuave are or are aiming to improve their level and value. Ironically as I've aged I've tried not to act too "mature"; without going over the top an older guy should demonstrate some joie de vive and horniness, lol. Too many men resign themselves to the sexual ash heap when they don't know how good they can have it if they apply themselves.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How old are the guys?

BTW, if I ever get to the point where I have to pursue a 60+ year old, it's time to retire from women, regardless of my age. 55 is the oldest I'd go, even if I'm 80.
They are several years younger than the women and go upward from there. But some of the women are freaks of nature. One 63yo was a competitive ice skater and tri-athlete and she still has the body and still does those things recreationally herself and is professionally a coach to the younger ones who are competing. Flat belly, abs, toned, she looks 30 until you get up close enough to see the lines in her face and the texture of her skin. There are others like her in the circles I run with, she isn't the only one. For reference, I am nearly 60yo (59 as I write this) and in my 50's (in 2014) got two Bronze in the Regional Senior Olympics in my state (biking road race & time trial). The next year my three person team got 4th at the big annual Tri-Illini sprint triathlon at the University of Illinois (I did the time trial on the bike, they did the swimming/running). Most of the competitors were college punks and we weren't separated by age. Unfortunately I am not as well preserved a the woman I mentioned above, but I am in better shape than many men my age.

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not referring to the users in this board that within the limits of their experience (myself included) try to help the best they...often failing.

I'm referring to people like Rollo and those other youtubers and influencers that are doing a very strong disservice to their younger followers.

The topic is AGE of course and there is this incredibile lie that for men it gets better with age or even worse their overall value increases as long as they get wealthy or improve their social status.

None of that is true, you guys may find yourself more powerful and free in your late 30s rather than your late 20s but there is no chance in hell that you will have access to better good looking women compared to your younger self, let alone the valuable experiences that can only happen when you are both young and primed for it.

Is it easier to get laid in your mid 30s rather than your mid 20s? yeah it is, I can confirm that but the women are older, have more baggage, you get much less validation since they are planning it instead of feeling it as much as many other factors I wont list in order to keep this as short as possible.

The only men that peak in their late 30s are the ones that for some reason failed to even getting close to their full potential in their 20s.

Nothing creates attraction, it's either there or it's not and making yourself a security or an utility to a woman will get you laid but it will come from a conscious decision from her...there is no raw animal instinctual desire unlike the pretty girls drinking chad's juice in the back seat of his car.

Your armani suit will impress the ladies but it will be your tight body to make them wet and full of desire, that 500 euros shirt wont make your arms any bigger when you get naked and surely those 200 euros sun glasses wont make your hair more dense.

A 21 yrs old guy that get laid with his same age girlfriend while doing the night shift at the university lab gets a much more rewarding experience than a 40yrs old millionaire banging two models on his 100 ft boat.

Then there is the point about bonding with a woman but thats a long topic that would make this post 5 pages long.

So just like feminists are b****ting young women with their career stuff and you can have it all gurl suggestions, many guys are also giving younger ones wrong info.
Agree, but thats for men and women in general.

Yeah I've had gf in my late teens and early 20s and yes at that stage in life everything is very primal, instinctive and genuine when coming into a relationship, making the sex passionate and heavy. All this is driven by hormones. Married or not woman and men loose "that" hormonal drive by 21 and men maybe by 25, when life starts to hit you and you have to "grow up".

Its why so many older men who never had that type of "love" desire virgins, its the closest they will ever get to that feeling. The only way to ever get this is to marry, both virgins as early as possible in life and stay together happily till death.

So what your saying is true once you get out of your teens and early 20s for men or women the type of "relationship" that is driven by uncontrollable hormones will probably never exist again in your life. Its a fact of life and we all age.

But women can have kids until her early 40s and men well into older age. That's another fact of life. "men age like wine, and women age like milk", while still true is a little different then the basic surface notion.

What im saying is true and can only be had through experience and is why so many vigin incels follow blindly with the notion, cause they simply don't know. Men age well and definitely get better with age with good genetics and women age significantly faster. Access to younger women is still their and if you take care of yourself you can still have that access, but it takes alot longer for you to develop that relationship the older you get, man or women.

starwars6_clip121.jpg

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Th
Listen. We are all going to age. Best to do it gracefully. People who are attractive (good looking, fit and stylish) are going to have the most opportunity at any given age relative to their peers. The real outliers are going to have wide appeal (much greater than their peers) to many people.

I’m in my early 50s as many of you know. Men from early 30s to early 80s approach me all the time. @RangerMIke is correct. It takes greater discipline to remain fit in your 50s. Most people, men and women both, give up. Men are dealing with midlife & declining T levels, women are dealing with menopause. But discipline wins the day. My best advice to the younger guys here (the advice I give my own 19 year old son) is this:

On looks:
1. Eat healthy & do not over eat
2. Exercise and discipline your body, which helps to mature & discipline your mind
3. Dress with panache. My son loves to dress. He is good looking although only 5’8”, and he rocks brogues good jeans and a sport coat or smoking jacket or dress shirt. He outclasses many men much older than he is. He is stylish, cool and sophisticated in appearance. Chicks dig him.
4. Confidence wins the day.
5. Pick a chick who is into you. High interest all the way.
6. Avoid the sun. Nothing ages you faster.

On success:
1. The world doesn’t care about you. The world judges you on your results. Create good results and you create a good life. Your mom and your best mates will love you, maybe a wife if you choose well, but no one else cares. Understand that & get about results.
2. Do everything in your power to avoid mistakes you cannot recover from.
3. Have character. Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
4. Have/develop work ethic. Winners never quit & Quitters never win. Perseverance rules the day.
5. Know when to change horses in life. Learn when.
6. Find a mentor & learn everything you can from them.

On Women:
1. We are ALL crazy. Pick a crazy you can live with.
2. You focus on being the best man you can. Require through your actions and your leadership for her to be her best self too.
3. Women freak out. Let them. They’ll get over it if you refuse to freak out with them.
4. Pick someone who is passionate about you & who you find physically and otherwise irresistible. Sexual chemistry is the glue.
5. Hold women to account. Your mom, your sister, your girlfriend or wife.
6. Be a gentleman and expect a lady.
7. Do not be afraid to dismiss.
8. Pick someone patient and loving and kind. Reward her for these traits.

I know 50 year old men who date women in their 20s and I know men who have let the beer belly & sloppiness ruin their prospects too. I hang out with others who, like me have made a lifestyle of good habits, fun & act togetherness. My fiancé is 45 and HOT. Desirable in every way but with his own set of quirks too. He worries about me because he sees the way men vy for my attention, which keeps him sharp.

He knows he’s lucky. But make no mistake. You make your own luck.

Cheers
This is sticky worthy advice

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On looks:
1. Eat healthy & do not over eat
2. Exercise and discipline your body, which helps to mature & discipline your mind
3. Dress with panache. My son loves to dress. He is good looking although only 5’8”, and he rocks brogues good jeans and a sport coat or smoking jacket or dress shirt. He outclasses many men much older than he is. He is stylish, cool and sophisticated in appearance. Chicks dig him.
4. Confidence wins the day.
5. Pick a chick who is into you. High interest all the way.
6. Avoid the sun. Nothing ages you faster.

On success:
1. The world doesn’t care about you. The world judges you on your results. Create good results and you create a good life. Your mom and your best mates will love you, maybe a wife if you choose well, but no one else cares. Understand that & get about results.
2. Do everything in your power to avoid mistakes you cannot recover from.
3. Have character. Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
4. Have/develop work ethic. Winners never quit & Quitters never win. Perseverance rules the day.
5. Know when to change horses in life. Learn when.
6. Find a mentor & learn everything you can from them.

On Women:
1. We are ALL crazy. Pick a crazy you can live with.
2. You focus on being the best man you can. Require through your actions and your leadership for her to be her best self too.
3. Women freak out. Let them. They’ll get over it if you refuse to freak out with them.
4. Pick someone who is passionate about you & who you find physically and otherwise irresistible. Sexual chemistry is the glue.
5. Hold women to account. Your mom, your sister, your girlfriend or wife.
6. Be a gentleman and expect a lady.
7. Do not be afraid to dismiss.
8. Pick someone patient and loving and kind. Reward her for these traits.
Should be a thread of its own. Really good advice in this post.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach 30 this year and have gotten better every single year in my twenties. The reason most older guys I have witnessed struggle with women, especially younger women, is because they are unrelatable. Some dude in a red pill circle who thinks that society is screwed, hates mainstream music, hates partying, looks down on whatever is cool with social media, feels that we should go back to the old days, and sees younger people as a part of a spoiled generation is not going to pull a hot sorority girl that is bubbly, parties hard, loves mainstream music and is into social media.

Problem is that older doesn't usually mean wiser, it means bitter for most men. Most older guys get into this stage where they are bitter, easily moodly, egotistical, entitled, and not willing to adapt. There is the "Hollywood" older which is a fit celeb who looks cool and then there is the typical older which is your suburban dad looking out of place. If you go to any big city, you will see older guys up to their 40s pulling but most of the times? They fit seamlessly in with the younger crowd.

A big part of this is also vibes. Most older guys get bitter as shown by this thread and so they project that outwards to the world. Most women rather be broke and get with some dude making way less than having to deal with that. Good luck convincing these guys of that though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about that bro. I had way more girls in my 20s too. I had no idea what game or anything was back then, and girls would stick their tongue down my throat no problem,
As I said before, maybe this isn't true for guys who peaked when they were younger. Meaning, for guys who were very successful when they were younger, maybe they don't have room to improve in that area (with women). But for guys who struggled early on, maybe they were late bloomers or it took them longer to "get it" or whatever.

I had girlfriends when I was younger, but I knew I wasn't a top guy. I had friends who girls pursued, and I didn't get the reaction they did. I was too skinny for one thing. And then I found weight lifting, but it took me a few years to build my body up. I was able to turn my life around in other ways also, so where I was originally behind I started having successes. By the time I got into my 30s, things were starting to pay off for me. So for some of us it takes longer, I guess.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach 30 this year and have gotten better every single year in my twenties. The reason most older guys I have witnessed struggle with women, especially younger women, is because they are unrelatable. Some dude in a red pill circle who thinks that society is screwed, hates mainstream music, hates partying, looks down on whatever is cool with social media, feels that we should go back to the old days, and sees younger people as a part of a spoiled generation is not going to pull a hot sorority girl that is bubbly, parties hard, loves mainstream music and is into social media.

Problem is that older doesn't usually mean wiser, it means bitter for most men. Most older guys get into this stage where they are bitter, easily moodly, egotistical, entitled, and not willing to adapt. There is the "Hollywood" older which is a fit celeb who looks cool and then there is the typical older which is your suburban dad looking out of place. If you go to any big city, you will see older guys up to their 40s pulling but most of the times? They fit seamlessly in with the younger crowd.

A big part of this is also vibes. Most older guys get bitter as shown by this thread and so they project that outwards to the world. Most women rather be broke and get with some dude making way less than having to deal with that. Good luck convincing these guys of that though.
This is an interesting observation. I always said the key is self-respect. Not being bitter is kind of on the other side of that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is 100% true...
That's where the "red pill" junk is a fail... "red pill" should only be a temporary place until you figure out how things really go and adapt your own style to have better outcomes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How are you able to "hang" with the younger crowd without diminishing yourself? How are you able to do it without being the "old guy in the club"? Your fashion choices must be on par and your vibe somewhat what they were doing.

I will say something about the millineals and younger. They actually evaluate advise from their elders and will use it and take the advantage vs some later generations who were more hard headed.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you able to "hang" with the younger crowd without diminishing yourself? How are you able to do it without being the "old guy in the club"? Your fashion choices must be on par and your vibe somewhat what they were doing.

I will say something about the millineals and younger. They actually evaluate advise from their elders and will use it and take the advantage vs some later generations who were more hard headed.
1. Look good
2. Look stylish
3. Don't be bitter
4. Be in touch with their music and scene

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say most younger guys are bitter and angry, The guys in their teens and 20s, if they are not alpha men, they usually don’t get the hot women. But the time the get mature and rich and want them, the hot women have been used up by the genetically blessed men. Society encourages women to do it too and thats where they get their anger from.

For older guys, if they have any money or look, they should be able to sleep with a girl in 45 minutes of meeting them, Any time spent with a girl more than that, let’s the man gets bored.

When a man is younger, he values and values and values the hot girls, as trained by society. When he is older, he doesn’t care at all at all.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say most younger guys are bitter and angry, The guys in their teens and 20s, if they are not alpha men, they usually don’t get the hot women. But the time the get mature and rich and want them, the hot women have been used up by the genetically blessed men. Society encourages women to do it too and thats where they get their anger from.

For older guys, if they have any money or look, they should be able to sleep with a girl in 45 minutes of meeting them, Any time spent with a girl more than that, let’s the man gets bored.

When a man is younger, he values and values and values the hot girls, as trained by society. When he is older, he doesn’t care at all at all.
It is a different kind of bitterness though. I'd say younger men are more frustrated than bitter, it's more short-term and goes away after a wank or talking to a girl. Older men are genuinely bitter and hopeless about life itself.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This is simping for women. It's like getting breast implants.

Jack your mind first.

Getting jacked should be for personal health reasons and self defence. Not for women.
I don't agree.
What you are outside is what you are inside
If I give you 1 billion of dollars, your mind will change in a second, the way you feel will change, your cognitive pattern will change because the environment and the context define us, society of 21st century define us, you weren't the same if you were born in 1492, either the same in 1300 AC. Don't change your ****ing mind, change the outside. Change the way people perceives you not the way you perceive yourself. There is nothing to change inside the mind
Increase Your SMV and approach girls and when you start getting laid then your mind will change automatically.

Remember this phrase:
""We don't change our minds, the environment changes us"",
Sex Maniac

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about this original post. I totally disagree that you can't build attraction. Women literally respond to how good looking you think u r. Negs work on attractive women based on how attractive they think they are.

Studies have shown women pay more attention to survival qualities and personality than looks.

If you want to believe you are good looking then everyday list all the things that you think are attractive in your head. The bad things you should reframe with the positive silver lining. I started doing this like 2 weeks ago and I'm already getting good results and my body language has changed. I know this because ice heard multiple women at my work talk about the way I walk in the last 2 weeks.

I have horrible posture, wear a mask, and am short fat and bald and I think I'm an 11. Try it