"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I banged my friend

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
So I been hanging out with this chick for about a month now maybe a little more.
Honestly it's just really good vibes when I'm with her. We have drinks and just talk and have good laughs.
Since the start she always told me "I see you as my friend" she even said "youre not my type".. and I would say yea I just see you as my friend also and nothing more. And I really do. She's really cute and w.e but isnt really my type (physically).
Last night we were drinking with her cousin and a friend and she started being extra affectionate.
Long story short I fingered her in my car. And then we went to her room and I banged her. But after she kept saying how she didnt want me to start acting different just cause we smashed. She was saying she wants me for a long time and she said she loved me and hope things don't change between us.
She was saying "what if I fall for you"??. I even tried to leave like at 4 am and wouldnt let me get outta bed she was just hugging me.
We have really good chemistry and I wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. Honestly I dont really care about smashing. If I can keep fvcking her then good but How would you proceed? And what do you think about friendships?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Outstanding work! Handled like a true boss! So many guys get caught up in the words a woman says. The "We are just friends" card is often no more than a protective shield the women put up so they can be in control can call the shots on if and how things progress. Always go "as friends" with this in the back of your mind, and then you can score like the OP did above. Again, nice job!
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Don't overthink this. Women tend to get attached after sex. Her not letting you leave is nothing too out of the ordinary. Also the fact you weren't chasing her probably get her aroused. The moment you start showing her you're chasing, she'll give you the LJBF schpeal again. She pretty much reiterated she doesn't want things to get weird and to remain as friends. So you have 2 choices, agree to just be friends and sleep with her occasionally or start chasing and possibly lose her altogether.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Don't overthink this. Women tend to get attached after sex. Her not letting you leave is nothing too out of the ordinary. Also the fact you weren't chasing her probably get her aroused. The moment you start showing her you're chasing, she'll give you the LJBF schpeal again. She pretty much reiterated she doesn't want things to get weird and to remain as friends. So you have 2 choices, agree to just be friends and sleep with her occasionally or start chasing and possibly lose her altogether.

DamNn I never thought about it like that. Thanks bro.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Don't overthink this. Women tend to get attached after sex. Her not letting you leave is nothing too out of the ordinary. Also the fact you weren't chasing her probably get her aroused. The moment you start showing her you're chasing, she'll give you the LJBF schpeal again. She pretty much reiterated she doesn't want things to get weird and to remain as friends. So you have 2 choices, agree to just be friends and sleep with her occasionally or start chasing and possibly lose her altogether.

well said , just keep everything balanced as it is. actually you're in perfect position shes not even your type so you shouldn't start chasing and falling in love , feed her with a long handled spooon and take care not to get attached, which should be easy cause shes not you type, don't do too much layin up my friend once a while is cool but kee that **** to a mininum , continue to hang out with your boys and be unavailable sometimes too..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
well said , just keep everything balanced as it is. actually you're in perfect position shes not even your type so you shouldn't start chasing and falling in love , feed her with a long handled spooon and take care not to get attached, which should be easy cause shes not you type, don't do too much layin up my friend once a while is cool but kee that **** to a mininum , continue to hang out with your boys and be unavailable sometimes too..
Her not being his "type" is a blessing to keep him from becoming intached over "infatuation".
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
So I been hanging out with this chick for about a month now maybe a little more.
Honestly it's just really good vibes when I'm with her. We have drinks and just talk and have good laughs.
Since the start she always told me "I see you as my friend" she even said "youre not my type".. and I would say yea I just see you as my friend also and nothing more. And I really do. She's really cute and w.e but isnt really my type (physically).
Last night we were drinking with her cousin and a friend and she started being extra affectionate.
Long story short I fingered her in my car. And then we went to her room and I banged her. But after she kept saying how she didnt want me to start acting different just cause we smashed. She was saying she wants me for a long time and she said she loved me and hope things don't change between us.
She was saying "what if I fall for you"??. I even tried to leave like at 4 am and wouldnt let me get outta bed she was just hugging me.
We have really good chemistry and I wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. Honestly I dont really care about smashing. If I can keep fvcking her then good but How would you proceed? And what do you think about friendships?
Says she wants to be friends.
Says she doesn't want things to get weird.
Doesn't want you to get clingy.
Smashes you and gets weird and clingy.
Scared she will fall for you-- but wants to be friends.

This right her is why we reiterate over and over, never ever pay attention to the blah blah blah blah.

This right here is why we say "just smash. Let her worry about the relationship."

Keep being her friend. Do not show any emotion towards her weird behaviour. Keep being indifferent. Keep smashing and not giving a f@ck about any feels or relationship. That is her job.

Aka, she is a plate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Some females are like that. Seriously especially this day and age due to f*sm.
Acts like my friend when we’re sober and when we drink she gets all affectionate. but she initiates all the physical contact even head when I’m driving. I feel like if I start initiating sh1t she’ll be weird about it. I always just kick back and be chill .. if she wants some d1ck I’ll provide..

whats f*sm¿
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Acts like my friend when we’re sober and when we drink she gets all affectionate. but she initiates all the physical contact even head when I’m driving. I feel like if I start initiating sh1t she’ll be weird about it. I always just kick back and be chill .. if she wants some d1ck I’ll provide..

whats f*sm¿
fem*ism... So they have a guard up, acting damn near a man in their normal state. With not even that much alcohol some real feelings just below the surface get to come out. That's why.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
fem*ism... So they have a guard up, acting damn near a man in their normal state. With not even that much alcohol some real feelings just below the surface get to come out. That's why.
Wow I never even thought about it like that.
funny that you say that. Last time we had secks we were in bed and I was gone for about a week out of town she would not stop telling me how much she missed me and that she was so bored without me and that she loves me. I didn’t even say anything to that. but to be honest she fuked the sh1t out of me and gave me some of the most amazing top I’ve probably had. So I had to feed her a bone told her she’s pretty and babied her a little bit because she always initiates contact.. text, calls etc. and I’m kinda a dik to her when I’m not around. I figured I’ve give it some balance and not be a complete dik
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A
Wow I never even thought about it like that.
funny that you say that. Last time we had secks we were in bed and I was gone for about a week out of town she would not stop telling me how much she missed me and that she was so bored without me and that she loves me. I didn’t even say anything to that. but to be honest she fuked the sh1t out of me and gave me some of the most amazing top I’ve probably had. So I had to feed her a bone told her she’s pretty and babied her a little bit because she always initiates contact.. text, calls etc. and I’m kinda a dik to her when I’m not around. I figured I’ve give it some balance and not be a complete dik
A gay man told me that. They watched the male and female dynamic change from the outside.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Gays part of what owen cook would call the secret society, they have good understandings in the dynamics
They literally are watching us from the outside unaffected by any of it. Except more men and women may join their ranks due to the bull.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top