Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I banged my friend

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I been hanging out with this chick for about a month now maybe a little more.
Honestly it's just really good vibes when I'm with her. We have drinks and just talk and have good laughs.
Since the start she always told me "I see you as my friend" she even said "youre not my type".. and I would say yea I just see you as my friend also and nothing more. And I really do. She's really cute and w.e but isnt really my type (physically).
Last night we were drinking with her cousin and a friend and she started being extra affectionate.
Long story short I fingered her in my car. And then we went to her room and I banged her. But after she kept saying how she didnt want me to start acting different just cause we smashed. She was saying she wants me for a long time and she said she loved me and hope things don't change between us.
She was saying "what if I fall for you"??. I even tried to leave like at 4 am and wouldnt let me get outta bed she was just hugging me.
We have really good chemistry and I wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. Honestly I dont really care about smashing. If I can keep fvcking her then good but How would you proceed? And what do you think about friendships?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Outstanding work! Handled like a true boss! So many guys get caught up in the words a woman says. The "We are just friends" card is often no more than a protective shield the women put up so they can be in control can call the shots on if and how things progress. Always go "as friends" with this in the back of your mind, and then you can score like the OP did above. Again, nice job!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overthink this. Women tend to get attached after sex. Her not letting you leave is nothing too out of the ordinary. Also the fact you weren't chasing her probably get her aroused. The moment you start showing her you're chasing, she'll give you the LJBF schpeal again. She pretty much reiterated she doesn't want things to get weird and to remain as friends. So you have 2 choices, agree to just be friends and sleep with her occasionally or start chasing and possibly lose her altogether.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overthink this. Women tend to get attached after sex. Her not letting you leave is nothing too out of the ordinary. Also the fact you weren't chasing her probably get her aroused. The moment you start showing her you're chasing, she'll give you the LJBF schpeal again. She pretty much reiterated she doesn't want things to get weird and to remain as friends. So you have 2 choices, agree to just be friends and sleep with her occasionally or start chasing and possibly lose her altogether.

DamNn I never thought about it like that. Thanks bro.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score

well said , just keep everything balanced as it is. actually you're in perfect position shes not even your type so you shouldn't start chasing and falling in love , feed her with a long handled spooon and take care not to get attached, which should be easy cause shes not you type, don't do too much layin up my friend once a while is cool but kee that **** to a mininum , continue to hang out with your boys and be unavailable sometimes too..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well said , just keep everything balanced as it is. actually you're in perfect position shes not even your type so you shouldn't start chasing and falling in love , feed her with a long handled spooon and take care not to get attached, which should be easy cause shes not you type, don't do too much layin up my friend once a while is cool but kee that **** to a mininum , continue to hang out with your boys and be unavailable sometimes too..
Her not being his "type" is a blessing to keep him from becoming intached over "infatuation".

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I been hanging out with this chick for about a month now maybe a little more.
Honestly it's just really good vibes when I'm with her. We have drinks and just talk and have good laughs.
Since the start she always told me "I see you as my friend" she even said "youre not my type".. and I would say yea I just see you as my friend also and nothing more. And I really do. She's really cute and w.e but isnt really my type (physically).
Last night we were drinking with her cousin and a friend and she started being extra affectionate.
Long story short I fingered her in my car. And then we went to her room and I banged her. But after she kept saying how she didnt want me to start acting different just cause we smashed. She was saying she wants me for a long time and she said she loved me and hope things don't change between us.
She was saying "what if I fall for you"??. I even tried to leave like at 4 am and wouldnt let me get outta bed she was just hugging me.
We have really good chemistry and I wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. Honestly I dont really care about smashing. If I can keep fvcking her then good but How would you proceed? And what do you think about friendships?
Says she wants to be friends.
Says she doesn't want things to get weird.
Doesn't want you to get clingy.
Smashes you and gets weird and clingy.
Scared she will fall for you-- but wants to be friends.

This right her is why we reiterate over and over, never ever pay attention to the blah blah blah blah.

This right here is why we say "just smash. Let her worry about the relationship."

Keep being her friend. Do not show any emotion towards her weird behaviour. Keep being indifferent. Keep smashing and not giving a f@ck about any feels or relationship. That is her job.

Aka, she is a plate.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some females are like that. Seriously especially this day and age due to f*sm.
Acts like my friend when we’re sober and when we drink she gets all affectionate. but she initiates all the physical contact even head when I’m driving. I feel like if I start initiating sh1t she’ll be weird about it. I always just kick back and be chill .. if she wants some d1ck I’ll provide..

whats f*sm¿

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acts like my friend when we’re sober and when we drink she gets all affectionate. but she initiates all the physical contact even head when I’m driving. I feel like if I start initiating sh1t she’ll be weird about it. I always just kick back and be chill .. if she wants some d1ck I’ll provide..

whats f*sm¿
fem*ism... So they have a guard up, acting damn near a man in their normal state. With not even that much alcohol some real feelings just below the surface get to come out. That's why.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
fem*ism... So they have a guard up, acting damn near a man in their normal state. With not even that much alcohol some real feelings just below the surface get to come out. That's why.
Wow I never even thought about it like that.
funny that you say that. Last time we had secks we were in bed and I was gone for about a week out of town she would not stop telling me how much she missed me and that she was so bored without me and that she loves me. I didn’t even say anything to that. but to be honest she fuked the sh1t out of me and gave me some of the most amazing top I’ve probably had. So I had to feed her a bone told her she’s pretty and babied her a little bit because she always initiates contact.. text, calls etc. and I’m kinda a dik to her when I’m not around. I figured I’ve give it some balance and not be a complete dik

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A
Wow I never even thought about it like that.
funny that you say that. Last time we had secks we were in bed and I was gone for about a week out of town she would not stop telling me how much she missed me and that she was so bored without me and that she loves me. I didn’t even say anything to that. but to be honest she fuked the sh1t out of me and gave me some of the most amazing top I’ve probably had. So I had to feed her a bone told her she’s pretty and babied her a little bit because she always initiates contact.. text, calls etc. and I’m kinda a dik to her when I’m not around. I figured I’ve give it some balance and not be a complete dik
A gay man told me that. They watched the male and female dynamic change from the outside.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays part of what owen cook would call the secret society, they have good understandings in the dynamics
They literally are watching us from the outside unaffected by any of it. Except more men and women may join their ranks due to the bull.