"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I approached girl from my gym who I have major crush on

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I kinda hung out with her once in a group setting at a bar 5 years ago. I said hi to her and she was very nice to me...we maybe talked for 5 minutes. I didn't have any sort of window to keep conversation going long enough to ask her out. She had her friends there and she left soon

I really really really need to stop being scared. I am a handsome dude and women are very rarely not receptive to me. When they get to know me for a bit in a situation where I can be myself, they almost always like me

Let's all stop being scared, start being more positive and trust ourselves. We are good enough
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

antr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
12
I kinda hung out with her once in a group setting at a bar 5 years ago. I said hi to her and she was very nice to me...we maybe talked for 5 minutes. I didn't have any sort of window to keep conversation going long enough to ask her out. She had her friends there and she left soon

I really really really need to stop being scared. I am a handsome dude and women are very rarely not receptive to me. When they get to know me for a bit in a situation where I can be myself, they almost always like me

Let's all stop being scared, start being more positive and trust ourselves. We are good enough
In situations like this I just say to myself **** it, you only live once anyway and then I do whatever I want.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
In situations like this I just say to myself **** it, you only live once anyway and then I do whatever I want.
In situations like this I rationally consider the odds of my options. Do nothing which has an extremely low chance of going anywhere, or approach which drastically increases my odds. Framed like that it's not really a choice at all.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
I really really really need to stop being scared.
Read the article posted by SS member 17 years ago. it's still relevant for today.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/a-simple-and-practical-guide-to-an-approach.16353/

And the quote I love most is :

""Don't be intimidated by beautiful women. They eat, crap, and sleep just like you and me. They have feelings, desires, and problems just like normal people do. So take them off that pedestal and put them on your level.""
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Let's all stop being scared, start being more positive and trust ourselves. We are good enough
Men are better then women, period. They are lucky if we want to spend any time with them. They are nothing until they have earned our attention. Men do not need make-up, we don't need push-up bras and high heals to be attractive to chicks. All we have to do is exercise and eat right, which you should do because you care about your health, and wear clothes that fit and act like a man... we don;t need anything else. You are the prize, act like it and you will be.

The worst thing that can happen to you when you approach a chick is she says no... if that happens, so what... she is the one that missed out. You keep doing this and eventually it becomes like shopping in a store.

"Hmmm that looks good, Oh no! the price is too high... how about this one... Eh... don't like the color... let's try this on... yea.. if fits... nice!"

Think of chicks like you try on clothes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Men are better then women, period.
But society thinks the opposite and it probably always will. At least until a nuclear holocaust or something.

That is what sucks. I do more impressive things on a daily basis than most females do in their whole lives. Yet I'm still stuck in the position of having to "impress" them because they're "pretty." It's bull$h1t.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
If you had a gun to the head, would you approach?

 
Top