Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am transforming

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've been on these boards for a few years and have been doing this DJ thing for a while now. In the past few weeks though, I've really just been confident and this feels like it's here to stay forever. It's the result of getting my sh*t together all around. The thing is, I am not at all used to this. I'm not used to having 8's and 9's give me huge buying signals. I think it's the suddenness of this whole thing that's throwing me off...getting results without even trying. Anyone else who's undergone positive change, how've you suppressed your illogical thoughts and fears? I might be envoking jealousy in my friends, and do not want to do so. I am friendly with everyone so I don't think this it's a problem...

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly are you presenting yourself to these 8's and 9's?

How do you dress each day before you go out?

What are you saying to the 8's and 9's when you meet them?

How do you meet these chicks?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe you can read all the advice a million times over and not have it work for you in 50 years......it's not until you can find that confident place inside yourself where you say I AM UNSTOPABLE that this advice really begins to help your game, even then the advice accounts for like 25% of your success. Miles is a prime example. Reading all of Pooks posts a thousand times won't help unless you can tap into your mind and find a flame. And once you find if let it burn like a wildfire. Congradulations man.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominant

Dominant,

I will try my best to answer your questions but do not guarantee I can give you a logical answer. And I'll tell you why, it is because these questions do not enter my head at any point when I'm talking with women.

I'll tell you what REALLY helps, though. Living in the moment. ALWAYS take your time and be relaxed, and you just cannot go wrong. When you do go wrong, remain relaxed! and you'll realize that there is no wrong as long as your are composed and know who you are deep down at all times.

JiGGhaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant:

It's just how it is, plain and simple. I'm not at all player yet, hell I'm still a virgin, but I have read a several posts about guys easily getting chicks without doing almost anything at all.

And that's the person I want to be. The DJ Bible and/or mASF WILL get you there. You just have to do what it says. That is what they have done and you need to do it too.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Miles Davis
Dominant,

I will try my best to answer your questions but do not guarantee I can give you a logical answer. And I'll tell you why, it is because these questions do not enter my head at any point when I'm talking with women.

I'll tell you what REALLY helps, though. Living in the moment. ALWAYS take your time and be relaxed, and you just cannot go wrong. When you do go wrong, remain relaxed! and you'll realize that there is no wrong as long as your are composed and know who you are deep down at all times.
You can answer some of these questions. Yeah, after you keep the hard work, things become natural and you become a more natural DJ/PUA/Player.

But, even though I'm doing well now and am getting pretty natural, I can still give someone specifics on how I run my game. I can tell a person how I present myself to women, where I meet most of my women, how I dress.

I'm not really asking for tips. I'm just curious on how you do your thing.

Peace,
-Dominant

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i always try to make new friends. It introduces you to a whole network of new people.